Does the Lord get lonely?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greatkraw

That God is a God of relationship is obvious. But God does not need us. It is an aspect of His grace toward us that He desires fellowship with us. He did not create us out of any neccesity or lack in His nature. If anything I think He created us as an act of His justice. Satan said "I will be god." God convicts Satan by his own words. First, He creates a world in which He can demonstrate the nature of God. Then He reveals His nature in the incarnation, vicarious death, and victorious resurrection. God then pours out this grace to the world through the gospel of Jesus Christ. Finally, in the end, He hands over the reins of human society to Satan. Satan tries to live up to the revealed nature of God. He (Satan) creates a false messiah, a false Holy Spirit/witness/prophet, a false church, and a false theocracy. The results are disastrous, God pours out His judgement upon Satan first, and then on humanity, who have reshaped themselves into the image of their spiritual father, the devil. One paragraph history of the justice of God.
in order for Satan to be in the drivers seat, He who restrains will need to be taken out of the world

Dec 21, 2009
This is where your heresy gets you into more heresy.

Since the Godhead is 3 persons, they have had and do have perfect fellowship with each other:D

This would be correct if there were actually 3 GODs on 3 thrones but since there is only ONE GOD then yes HE gets lonely.

G

greatkraw

This would be correct if there were actually 3 GODs on 3 thrones but since there is only ONE GOD then yes HE gets lonely.

That is Allah's big problem

being alone he has no concept of love

Dec 21, 2009
That is Allah's big problem

being alone he has no concept of love

Allah is a rug and is from a muslim perspective. Seriously man you speak alot like a JW and I say this with no dis-respect but your ideas seem very similar to their ideaism.

G

greatkraw

JWs do not recognise the trinity

what are you smokin?

C

charisenexcelcis

EXACTLY

and like JW's and those others who do believe in the TRINITY ALL act like an OCCULTIC SECT.......
Makes no sense. It's like comparing you to a polytheist. And it is amazing how quickly you determine that virtually all of Christianity is an occult. "Any man more right than his neighbors constitutes a majority of one."

Dec 21, 2009
Makes no sense. It's like comparing you to a polytheist. And it is amazing how quickly you determine that virtually all of Christianity is an occult. "Any man more right than his neighbors constitutes a majority of one."

Once again, you are blinded by the passion of what you can ONLY see. What I am saying is that I don't know anything and to say I understand and know everything would be a lie. What I can say that is affirmative is that I only can speak about what I believe and what I feel GOD has revealed unto me by reading and studying and seeking GOD. TOO BE completely pig-headed and say what I WRITE is GOSPEL would be foolish. SOO, the remark I made was to emphasize anyone that is hammering a point that has 2 possibilities which tells me immediately there is a small and I mean minute gray area to attack others based on our (mankinds) SIMPLE COMPREHENSION and act as your the final authority is OCCULT LIKE. And I can't help it if you CANNOT differ between the 2. ONE thing I do know for SURE....is if you believe TRINITY, or you believe in JUST 2 the FATHER-SON or like me JESUS is GOD and the GODHEAD exist in JESUS.......IS..........NO MATTER HOW YOU BELIEVE.........ONLY..........AND I MEAN ONLY..........CAN YOU BE SAVED AND FIND SALVATION BY AND THRU.......JESUS ONLY. You CANNOT BE SAVED by supposedly going to the FATHER or HOLY GHOST..........the ONLY WAY TO BE SAVED.......IS..........THRU..........JESUS...ONLY..........!!!!!!!

C

charisenexcelcis

Once again, you are blinded by the passion of what you can ONLY see. What I am saying is that I don't know anything and to say I understand and know everything would be a lie. What I can say that is affirmative is that I only can speak about what I believe and what I feel GOD has revealed unto me by reading and studying and seeking GOD. TOO BE completely pig-headed and say what I WRITE is GOSPEL would be foolish. SOO, the remark I made was to emphasize anyone that is hammering a point that has 2 possibilities which tells me immediately there is a small and I mean minute gray area to attack others based on our (mankinds) SIMPLE COMPREHENSION and act as your the final authority is OCCULT LIKE. And I can't help it if you CANNOT differ between the 2. ONE thing I do know for SURE....is if you believe TRINITY, or you believe in JUST 2 the FATHER-SON or like me JESUS is GOD and the GODHEAD exist in JESUS.......IS..........NO MATTER HOW YOU BELIEVE.........ONLY..........AND I MEAN ONLY..........CAN YOU BE SAVED AND FIND SALVATION BY AND THRU.......JESUS ONLY. You CANNOT BE SAVED by supposedly going to the FATHER or HOLY GHOST..........the ONLY WAY TO BE SAVED.......IS..........THRU..........JESUS...ONLY..........!!!!!!!
You emphasis you ability to do more than see. You believe and you feel, and you say that to do more is to be like an occult. So your subjective opinion is superior than objective truth and to say otherwise is to prove that I am occultish.
I believe and I feel also. I know that there is no other name under which man can be saved but Jesus. As for blinded by passion, you are the one yelling, you are the one who puts passion above reason. I believe and I feel and I test the veracity of what I believe and feel by the Word of God.

Dec 21, 2009
You emphasis you ability to do more than see. You believe and you feel, and you say that to do more is to be like an occult. So your subjective opinion is superior than objective truth and to say otherwise is to prove that I am occultish.
I believe and I feel also. I know that there is no other name under which man can be saved but Jesus. As for blinded by passion, you are the one yelling, you are the one who puts passion above reason. I believe and I feel and I test the veracity of what I believe and feel by the Word of God.

What I see immediately is when I read your comments is I....I....I....I.......interesting I must admit. Obviously you are the only one that sees this which means since you are the one who almost responds to my every comment IS DRIVEN BY SOMETHING TO ATTACK ME. ILL keep you in my prayers I think you are getting too big for your britches and this is not a judgement statement but I have been reading your posts and this is how you are to anyone you oppose. AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS THAT YOU.......OPPOSE...WE ARE AND HAVE BECOME YOUR ENEMY.......EVEN AS BROTHERS IN CHRIST YOU STILL SEEK ENEMIES.......THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO EVER SHOW BY EXAMPLE .......... OCCULT LIKE......

Status
Not open for further replies.