Doggie Faith

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I did not need this video. Why? You guessed it! I have a dog, and I learn the very same daily from her. Yes that blind faith and love are ever present. Yes, she teaches me. She even listens attentively when I pary aloud in a low tone. She teaches me.

It would be nice if people all would notice how the nature of this world worships God…….even the flora reaches up to Him…...…...please do not think only in creeping plants, they actually do reach up too…………….He takes bdack His Breath, they go away……………..just as do we when we are no longer in the material form..His ways are not our ways……........be like a doggyu and always pay atention.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Billyd and knowhim
2C13A26A-6688-4C5D-81B1-5F6C53AEEEF2.jpegMy dogs have taught me more than 21 years of formal schooling. And their love is like God’s ~ eternal. ❤️
 
  • Like
Reactions: knowhim
He is reaching us in so many ways, and what an honor to invite in and care for a part of His creation, Thank you all for sharing(y)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lightskin
On another note:
On almost any given morning my dogs wake me up by licking my face. I thank God for such a wonderful blessing. Today however the spider crawling on my chest beat them to it. 😳
 
It is a beautiful composition. The pups are beautiful, and the tree is a winner. I think there was a tree like thaqt near my condo in Chicago, but I have no idea what it is… Let me know if you know...j
That looks like an ornamental Oriental cherry tree :) We have thousands of them here, lining streets on both sides throughout many of our neighborhoods :D

image.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Lightskin