Don't eat yellow snow - life lessons and other things.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jennie-Mae

This one applies to me: Don’t be so talkative.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
# 921

Don't forget to put your coffee cup underneath the coffee maker - unless you're just in the mood to clean something up.
That happened to me last winter. I had just barely woken up, made the coffee and you guessed it.. forgot to put the cup under the dripper.. Went all over the counter, on the floor AND underneath the fridge.. What a mess.. I was not amused.. lol

Sonflower

Jan 30, 2016
That happened to me last winter. I had just barely woken up, made the coffee and you guessed it.. forgot to put the cup under the dripper.. Went all over the counter, on the floor AND underneath the fridge.. What a mess.. I was not amused.. lol

I did it today. Haha. Guess I was a wee bit sleepy. :coffee::unsure::coffee:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Life lesson #342

This one is particularly useful at the holidays. NEVER and I mean NEVER loan out a southern woman's dishes without her permission. We have a particular attachment to our dishes. I had a family member (who was not from the south) send home my BEST pie plate with another family member to another STATE. Bless her heart...and nope.
Yes. This. Please do not EVER do this! We take cooking seriously and the pots, pans, pie plates, cutting boards... We get more attached to them than a french chef gets attached to his special set of knives.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
An onion can make people cry, but there has never been a vegetable invented to make them laugh.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.

Will Rogers

J

Jennie-Mae

An onion can make people cry, but there has never been a vegetable invented to make them laugh.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.

Will Rogers
Like the dyslexic that said an opinion can make folks cry, and winded up being right about that

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.

Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.

WILL ROGERS

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
It's not happy people who are thankful............It's thankful people who are happy!

R

RodB65

From a former coworker, "Don't let your problems interfere with my break time" ... :unsure:

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
From a former coworker, "Don't let your problems interfere with my break time" ... :unsure:
Is that akin to "Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine"?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only nation in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter what it does.

Nothing you can't spell will ever work

Will Rogers

R

RodB65

Is that akin to "Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine"?
could be... It was a union plant and breaks were a big deal.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Ask three people a question, you will get four different answers