Don't Get Too Attached

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Finally someone getting it.😆

I'd have to read over the rules of the first post in the thread again, but...

Can the attachment we want for our phones be... Another person?

Or better yet, an entourage? :cool::D:LOL:

I wouldn't mind having one of those 20-person "beauty squads" celebrities travel with -- and then try to pass them all off as special accessories for my phone. :D
 
If the thing you are attaching to your phone is bigger than your phone, you are not attaching something to your phone. You are attaching your phone to something.

Also the bigger the attachment, the heavier it makes your phone. Beyond a certain point conversations become a pain in the wrist.
 
If the thing you are attaching to your phone is bigger than your phone, you are not attaching something to your phone. You are attaching your phone to something.

Also the bigger the attachment, the heavier it makes your phone. Beyond a certain point conversations become a pain in the wrist.

Hey, there was no strings attached in your op.😄
 
I don't know anything about makeup, but maybe a switchblade comb could be useful.

Not even kidding, my barber used to have a switchblade comb. My grandfather gave it to him. My grandfather was a real joker.

I can picture a phone back panel with a switchblade comb hiding in it. That would work.
I was watching Match Game '73 a few days ago. Bowzer from Sha Na Na was on it and he had a switchblade comb. 😁
 
  • Like
Reactions: gb9
You said hair. I offered a solution that helped with hair.

You can attach a life size replica of Optimus Prime to it if you want. I was just pointing out a drawback.

So it’s possible?