Download link for Christian Chat desktop application for Windows

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
I'm getting the same issue ... a year later. Someone please help?

MegM0322

Nov 18, 2020
McLean, Virginia
I cant download the app this is very disappointing. I was really looking forward to chatting and meeting new people to take the loneliness away. I wonder if this works better on my phone? :(
I can use the phone app, that has always worked fine. But I got a new laptop computer for Christmas and I wanted to load Christian Chat app on that but it keeps getting an error message. It works fine on my old computer which we are trashing, but I get get it to load on the Win 10 laptop... disappointed too

Meghan

Sep 9, 2014
I can use the phone app, that has always worked fine. But I got a new laptop computer for Christmas and I wanted to load Christian Chat app on that but it keeps getting an error message. It works fine on my old computer which we are trashing, but I get get it to load on the Win 10 laptop... disappointed too

Meghan
Have you tried copying the file off your old comp for the app on a flash drive then upload it on your new one..

MegM0322

Nov 18, 2020
McLean, Virginia
Have you tried copying the file off your old comp for the app on a flash drive then upload it on your new one..
Thank you, good suggestion. It worked for another app I needed to move to my new computer. I tried it for ChistianChat app, and got an error regarding Adobe Air from the Flash Player. So I moved that from the old computer to the new one too, but still I get the error that the required Adobe Air cannot be found and Adobe is no longer supporting it. So I guess Im stuck until RoboOp fixes this mess. Thank you for your help.

Meghan

Sep 9, 2014
Thank you, good suggestion. It worked for another app I needed to move to my new computer. I tried it for ChistianChat app, and got an error regarding Adobe Air from the Flash Player. So I moved that from the old computer to the new one too, but still I get the error that the required Adobe Air cannot be found and Adobe is no longer supporting it. So I guess Im stuck until RoboOp fixes this mess. Thank you for your help.

Meghan
maybe try changing the date and time and year on your comp , before adobe air was no longer being supported

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
maybe try changing the date and time and year on your comp , before adobe air was no longer being supported
Adobe Air IS still supported. It's Flash that is no longer supported. Air replaced Flash.

xc29min

Oct 6, 2013
The latest version of the Christian Chat desktop application for Windows is always available here:

https://christianchat.com/windows/
This is the message I get when trying to download desktop cc onto my new laptop, "The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author".

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
This is the message I get when trying to download desktop cc onto my new laptop, "The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author".
Try reading the the more recent posts.

Biya

Feb 7, 2019
This shows up every time I try to install the app. Please help on what to do. Thank you!

1611118954239.png

MegM0322

Nov 18, 2020
McLean, Virginia
Adobe Air IS still supported. It's Flash that is no longer supported. Air replaced Flash.
I installed Adobe Air and I still get the same error message when trying to install CC app on Windows computer. Seems from the thread this has been going on a very long time and no one is fixing it ? Does anyone know how to get it to work ? Frustrated....

MegM0322

Nov 18, 2020
McLean, Virginia
Take some time to read the recent posts on the thread.
There are a couple of years of posts about this. Everyone has a different idea.
I installed Adobe Air and I still get the same error message when trying to install CC app on Windows computer. Seems from the thread this has been going on a very long time and no one is fixing it ? Does anyone know how to get it to work ? Frustrated....

MegM0322

Nov 18, 2020
McLean, Virginia
Ok but that doesnt work... still the same error message. No ideas on how to get it installed ?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
How about providing the answer that works ?
Because there isn't one. As evidenced by reading.
Suggesting people read so they can understand their complaints aren't new.
And there seem to have been different issues, so the things that have worked for some won't work for everyone.