Dream i had about the vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 30, 2021
A week ago, my job started to require the vaccine, i was scared since i tought the vaccine could be the mark of the beast, so i said that i would probably quit, or better let them fire me. When returning home tough my family, all vaccinated, started to use every single bullet they could to convince me to take the jab, my mom cried, saying that i was trowing away my future, my dad started to quote bible verse about work and how revelations had several interpretations, my grandma straight up laughed about the mark as despite being catholic, she never cared about the bible.
I decided i would not take it since i didn't wanted to risk going to hell for eternity and when going to sleep, i had a brief view of hell and a message, i think from god, about how the vax is a precursor to the mark and how taking it would put me very close to taking the actual mark, and asked if i was really risk my salvation, even if the vax wasn't the mark? Being the procrastinator that i am, i ended up taking the vax the next day anyway since it wasn't "The mark" but a precursor according to god. When i took it i could feel the vax going trough my body, i felt my left side of the brain, my right pulse and my testicules in specific had the most amount of accumulation.
After that i started to see many prophecies about how the vax would create an auto-immune response that would kill you painfully and how it was indeed tha mark and how everyone that took it willfully will have no salvation. I became horrified, couldn't sleep anymore and finally started to understand how narrow the path to salvation really was. I prayed fo any sign that wasn't true, or that there was a second chance, but i only got a dream of me going to hell. I kept praying and praying, pleading forgiveness, searching more and more dreams about it on the internet, seeing how i was wrong and how to change it fully.
And i think i finally got a sign from god that i was forgiven as a page suddenly appeared on google while using the same words as before, when only dreams of damnations were shown, this page was "https://444prophecynews.com/second-chances-standing-in-the-gap-averine-pennington/" and i finally got a response from god that i still had a chance of avoiding the auto-immune sores, but only if i truly repented and tried my hardest to send the same message to everyone i could.
So if you took the jab, repent with the strongest conviction and have the strongest faith that you will be forgiven, since god will only forgive that ones who want to, and if you didn't, DON'T TAKE IT, don't be a procrastinator like me and say "i will took the jab to last a little longer in society", IT ISN'T WORTH THE RISK, i myself am still scared that i won't make it. I had a dream where i was screaming in pain from the gigantic sores on the street, at first i died and ended up directly in hell, imedietaly after the same vision appeared, but in this one i prayed my hardest and the sores disappeared instantly, but i was still persecuted by military man in masks, they accidentaly injected the vax directly in the heart and i died, but this time i ended up directly in heaven, a place full of light and roses.

Winnie21

Jun 21, 2021
Dear Friend in Christ, your dream confirms a dream that I had about the MOTB. In May/June I asked the Lord about the jab and whether it was the mark, because I was working on an end times website and I wanted to be accurate; and also the time was coming when I would have to make the choice about the jab at work. He sent me the dream on 6/23/21. August 19th was my last day at work because they required testing or the jab so being that I'm 55 years old I decided to retire early; long story short I do not trust the test either. The test is not a test, there is a nefarious purpose to it. My very reliable sources tell me that the test is being use to deliver poisons including nanotechnology and carcinogens.

Regarding the mark of the beast, below are are links to videos from people who have had dreams about the mark of the beast; you may find them helpful. One of the dreams is mine, it's the one with the date 6/23/21. God Bless you, you're surely on the right track; I believe the meaning of my dream is that the jab is in fact the MOTB and that is why your dreams were about hell after taking the jab; your dream also confirms that if the jab is forced on someone, they are not damned to hell but go straight to heaven because they refused it but it was forced on them and it killed them. God has shown you the consequences of taking any more of these shots, and He also showed you the way out; prayer can still save a truly repentant person after they have taken the jab, and they have to warn others as you are doing. 1 of my good friends at work took the jab; he works very hard to spread the word against it because he's been very sick and suffering since he took the jab. The jabs lead to eternal death because they are the MOTB.

God Bless you and stay strong.

Trust God, He will provide for you spiritually and physically. He is already preparing you for what is coming. If you do have to face death as a Tribulation Saint God will preserve your spirit and make you strong to face it. Understand that deaths is not a punishment for the faithful, but a release to eternal joy. That understanding of death gives me strength and helps to prepare me if it should be my trial. I pray everyday for all faithful throughout the world to accept death if that's what it takes to resist the mark of the beast.

God Bless and welcome to Christian Chat! Amen!

3 Mark of the Beast dreams from 3 women:

Amanuensis

Jun 12, 2021
A week ago, my job started to require the vaccine, i was scared since i tought the vaccine could be the mark of the beast, so i said that i would probably quit, or better let them fire me. When returning home tough my family, all vaccinated, started to use every single bullet they could to convince me to take the jab, my mom cried, saying that i was trowing away my future, my dad started to quote bible verse about work and how revelations had several interpretations, my grandma straight up laughed about the mark as despite being catholic, she never cared about the bible.
I decided i would not take it since i didn't wanted to risk going to hell for eternity and when going to sleep, i had a brief view of hell and a message, i think from god, about how the vax is a precursor to the mark and how taking it would put me very close to taking the actual mark, and asked if i was really risk my salvation, even if the vax wasn't the mark? Being the procrastinator that i am, i ended up taking the vax the next day anyway since it wasn't "The mark" but a precursor according to god. When i took it i could feel the vax going trough my body, i felt my left side of the brain, my right pulse and my testicules in specific had the most amount of accumulation.
After that i started to see many prophecies about how the vax would create an auto-immune response that would kill you painfully and how it was indeed tha mark and how everyone that took it willfully will have no salvation. I became horrified, couldn't sleep anymore and finally started to understand how narrow the path to salvation really was. I prayed fo any sign that wasn't true, or that there was a second chance, but i only got a dream of me going to hell. I kept praying and praying, pleading forgiveness, searching more and more dreams about it on the internet, seeing how i was wrong and how to change it fully.
And i think i finally got a sign from god that i was forgiven as a page suddenly appeared on google while using the same words as before, when only dreams of damnations were shown, this page was "https://444prophecynews.com/second-chances-standing-in-the-gap-averine-pennington/" and i finally got a response from god that i still had a chance of avoiding the auto-immune sores, but only if i truly repented and tried my hardest to send the same message to everyone i could.
So if you took the jab, repent with the strongest conviction and have the strongest faith that you will be forgiven, since god will only forgive that ones who want to, and if you didn't, DON'T TAKE IT, don't be a procrastinator like me and say "i will took the jab to last a little longer in society", IT ISN'T WORTH THE RISK, i myself am still scared that i won't make it. I had a dream where i was screaming in pain from the gigantic sores on the street, at first i died and ended up directly in hell, imedietaly after the same vision appeared, but in this one i prayed my hardest and the sores disappeared instantly, but i was still persecuted by military man in masks, they accidentaly injected the vax directly in the heart and i died, but this time i ended up directly in heaven, a place full of light and roses.
This is a very disturbing post. It clearly reveals that you are trusting in your own works for salvation. It suggests that you might not understand Faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus is not warning you to not get the vaccine, you are doing this to yourself by mental obsessive compulsive disorder and an need to feel that you have achieved the correct form of obedience (a self made legalism) to feel you have salvation all hinging on whether you get vaccinated from a virus or not?. I hope you listen to some Christians that know the bible and can walk you through the scriptures on what it means to have faith in Jesus Christ and what he accomplished for you on the cross and resurrection and find rest in your salvation without connecting it to the vaccine or any other such medical decision. The Vaccine has nothing to the with Rev 13 and your not being asked to worship an image when you get vaccinated. I am concerned for your mental health as you do appear to have a form of religious compulsive disorder cloaked in religious zeal the makes you the center of attention and has nothing to do with Christ. Find your rest in Jesus and get balance or you will create many unnecessary problems fore yourself and your family.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The vaccine for Covid19 is not the mark of the beast. I have yet to get it not because it is a sin to do so because it's not, but because I don't think it really works and might cause more harm than good. Your dream was not from God at all. It was just a dream, probably brought on by your anxiety regarding Covid19 and the vaccine. The mark of the beast has to do with buying and selling and not about a vaccine that may or may not help your immune system fight off an invading virus. I am in agreement with the perception of @Amanuensis.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A week ago, my job started to require the vaccine, i was scared since i tought the vaccine could be the mark of the beast, so i said that i would probably quit, or better let them fire me.
The most important rule for Christians is to listen to the Lord in your spirit. If you don't have the life and the peace to do something then you need to pray about it until you have the life and peace for whatever course you take. Nobody on this thread is the Lord and nobody on this thread has all the answers and nobody on this thread speaks in the place of the Lord. It doesn't matter if someone tells you to take it if you don't have the life and peace to do that, and it doesn't matter if someone tells you not to take it.

Hebrews says everything that you do that is not based on faith is sin. We walk by faith and if you don't have the full assurance then listen to that still small voice. You can do more research, you can pray more, but listen to the Lord in your spirit.

One of the greatest sins we can commit is to presume that we can speak in the place of the Lord and negate His speaking. That is rebellion and it is as the sin of witchcraft. If you don't have the life and peace that is the Lord's speaking, listen to that.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
This is a very disturbing post. It clearly reveals that you are trusting in your own works for salvation. It suggests that you might not understand Faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus is not warning you to not get the vaccine, you are doing this to yourself by mental obsessive compulsive disorder and an need to feel that you have achieved the correct form of obedience (a self made legalism) to feel you have salvation all hinging on whether you get vaccinated from a virus or not?. I hope you listen to some Christians that know the bible and can walk you through the scriptures on what it means to have faith in Jesus Christ and what he accomplished for you on the cross and resurrection and find rest in your salvation without connecting it to the vaccine or any other such medical decision. The Vaccine has nothing to the with Rev 13 and your not being asked to worship an image when you get vaccinated. I am concerned for your mental health as you do appear to have a form of religious compulsive disorder cloaked in religious zeal the makes you the center of attention and has nothing to do with Christ. Find your rest in Jesus and get balance or you will create many unnecessary problems fore yourself and your family.

Amen!

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
This dream reminds me of what Ken Peters saw in his dream which he had in 1980 and shared in 2000 on the Prophecy club.

False prophet

They believe only the 144, 000 are God's true people . But the covenant is for jews and gentiles. Way more people than 144, 000

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
The most important rule for Christians is to listen to the Lord in your spirit. If you don't have the life and the peace to do something then you need to pray about it until you have the life and peace for whatever course you take. Nobody on this thread is the Lord and nobody on this thread has all the answers and nobody on this thread speaks in the place of the Lord. It doesn't matter if someone tells you to take it if you don't have the life and peace to do that, and it doesn't matter if someone tells you not to take it.

Hebrews says everything that you do that is not based on faith is sin. We walk by faith and if you don't have the full assurance then listen to that still small voice. You can do more research, you can pray more, but listen to the Lord in your spirit.

One of the greatest sins we can commit is to presume that we can speak in the place of the Lord and negate His speaking. That is rebellion and it is as the sin of witchcraft. If you don't have the life and peace that is the Lord's speaking, listen to that.
Amen! That is what matters, the inner witness of our spirit .

I think her have the bible and we have God's spirit. Sometimes he will speak through others to encourage us, I believe prophecy today is for the church to build one another up. But so many people on YouTube claiming the are hearing from God and it doesn't ring true . It is very fear mongering and God says only to fear Him not what's going on around us

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I got the jab. Side effects minimal, less than I expected and far less than a flu jab I had years ago. Dreams are nothing unless they really are from God. I will get the second shot without a second thought. The hysteria around this is unwarranted, unseemly and just unbelievable.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
So many contradictions in your story.
-If it's the mark where is the right hand or forehead element?
-There is no mention of the mark making people sick or killing them, quite the opposite, Not taking the mark resulted in death
-Receiving the mark makes one unable to be forgiven, yet you claim to be forgiven for doing so and state others can as well
-You claim prophecies about not being saved if you take the mark, yet claim to have taken it and still are saved
-Lots of people make all kinds of prophecies yet do not live up to the biblical standards of evidence of hearing from God
-Having a dream is evidence of Nothing. Dreams can be influenced by our own thoughts and fears
-Feeling the meds course through your body also means nothing. As one that's been in and out of hospitals, sometimes that happens with injections. It's normal, depending on the medication.

You haven't really stated any facts. Just that you heard random prophecies, but we don't know by who or if they're legitimate prophets, you claim to have had a dream, which can be affected by your own thoughts and that you felt the meds, which is normal.
All you've done is taken your fears and used hallow situations to justify them. That's called anxiety. I have anxiety and that's exactly what happens. But when the anxiety passes, all those "proofs" suddenly lose their meaning.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The hysteria around this is unwarranted, unseemly and just unbelievable.
I agree. I mean mandating nationwide everyone gets this vaccine regardless of whether or not you are pregnant, whether or not you already recovered, whether or not you have had bad reactions to previous vaccines, is really unbelievable. The President telling everyone he has lost patience and will push anyone who disagrees with him out of the way as though he were a mob boss, unseemly. Besides, it is completely unwarranted. The risk to people who are relatively young and healthy is so negligible and the therapies are so effective that there is no valid justification for this.

Sep 12, 2021
Pacific Northwest, USA
I find your dreams interesting and it would appear that you are a little obsessed with this mark of the beast, which the vaccine is not. But I wanted to share a memory that surfaced which was from God. I received it about 7 years ago.

I was on a UFO and there was a dead black man that the aliens were animating. He had a picture of Jesus and was asking everyone captive on the UFO if it was our God. Each captive in turn was attacked by this giant green lizard that had venomous claws. The lizard jabbed each of us in the chest. I saw myself on an operating room table and there was a giant beetle humanoid with tubes into my chest extracting the venom. I saw the children in terror as they were strapped into seats awaiting there turn to be attacked by the lizard. Then a beautiful mantis humanoid came dancing gracefully into the UFO room as if to impress us.

Long story short it was a vision memory of the times at hand. The dead animated black man was representing the BLM movement that was happening. And the Lizzard and beetle represented the COVID-19 virus. I don't think it related to the vaccine, just the virus and the affect it has in peoples chest area of lack of breathing capacity.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
This is a very disturbing post.
Why is it a disturbing post, and why are you questioning the poster's salvation? Since you do not even know this person, you would have been better off saying nothing. He has given his personal experience and testimony, and he has also given a warning to others to refuse the bogus COVID vaccines. And that's the bottom line. These "vaccines" are NOT vaccines, and the proof is in the results. And this does not even cover the abortion-tainted aspect of the "vaccines".

FLASHBACK: Bishop Schneider explains why Christians must never take abortion-tainted COVID ‘vaccine’
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/...bortion/?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=usa

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
I do not believe the vaccine is the mark, but I definitely could see how it could be a precursor as you said. The main thing is that it just shows me how gullible and willing to crucify someone (metaphorically) who disagrees with the blatant government manipulation some people are.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I do not believe the vaccine is the mark, but I definitely could see how it could be a precursor as you said. The main thing is that it just shows me how gullible and willing to crucify someone (metaphorically) who disagrees with the blatant government manipulation some people are.
There is a law in the books of Moses that if you steal and are caught you need to repay seven fold.

I believe this is sovereign of the Lord. Yes, the vaccine is a precursor to the Mark of the Beast that you will be forced to make the choice get the shot and wear the mark of the beast or worship the Lord. However, those who got the shot were not given that choice, they were deceived, stolen by Satan. For every person "stolen" by Satan he will have to repay 7 fold. So there will be many "brands plucked from the fire" that would have belonged to Satan.

So I see this as the Lord's mercy. So many people who sold themselves to do evil will be given yet one more chance at salvation. This is why at the end of the millennial kingdom Satan rises yet again.