Dream

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DivineDove

May 24, 2018
Last night, I had an experience that felt very real. I guess it was a dream... I dreamed I was flying upwards to heaven. And I was speaking to someone about it.

I remember a lot of the visual aspects, and the feeling of flying and being weightless. But the only thing I remember from the conversation is me saying I wanted to make it to heaven. And the voice (I'm assuming was God?) told me that I had to die first.

I took this as more of a metaphor than the actual literal interpretation. I'm curious what you all think.

May 17, 2018
hmmm interesting dream i feel like this dream is neutral but continue to always pray to GOD for more revelation on your dream. I am no interpreter of dreams but flying indicates being summoned to go somewhere....my question is as you were flying do you remember or see who you was speaking to. Even though the voice in itself you would assume came from GOD but you must also ask yourself how did you feel when you heard that voice..like your emotions was it positive or negative reaction. The ending which what made it odd the most that you stated was the voice said "you had to die first." When that was a being said did it sound like dark and when you woke up how did u feel?. You should ask yourself these question as you analyze your dreams next time. After pray about your dream as always.
Never just automatically agree with my viewpoint. Its all up to you as an individual to understand your dream only GOD knows and can reveal to his people the meanings of a dream because hidden messages are in your dreams. Many people can tell you different meanings behind a dream but the most important one is your own. Inbox me anytime if you seek more guidance when it comes to spiritual warfare :)

DivineDove

May 24, 2018
Thank you for your reply. I'm actually unsure what it means. The voice was matter of fact, neutral. I felt puzzled in my dream by the statement actually and woke up unsure what it meant. I didn't feel any darkness from the voice. It was an internal voice, so to speak, but it was not my own. I was flying throughout the dream and my only goal was getting too heaven.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Last night, I had an experience that felt very real. I guess it was a dream... I dreamed I was flying upwards to heaven. And I was speaking to someone about it.

I remember a lot of the visual aspects, and the feeling of flying and being weightless. But the only thing I remember from the conversation is me saying I wanted to make it to heaven. And the voice (I'm assuming was God?) told me that I had to die first.

I took this as more of a metaphor than the actual literal interpretation. I'm curious what you all think.
Not many days before the Holy Spirit entered into me, and a few other significant happenings, I experienced something similar, only while awake.

I was resting on the sofa when my spirit left my body and rose just a little above it. Looking down at myself I was talking to another, who I will not say, but we said, what shall we do with him.

I do not know if this is significant for certain, but it was real. All I know now is Jesus Christ is my Lord , Savior, God, my all...amen.