Dreaming about the SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ryll123

Apr 9, 2013
Hello fellow Christian.. Hope you all are fine.. I want to share you a dream I had last night about Jesus coming to earth.
Okay First off all it was night time as a usual night. I went outside my house and as I moved forward I saw angels in the sky. There were black angels and there were white angels. After that suddenly a black horse running towards me but then at that moment a white horse came towards me. Then outside my house I looked at the sky and I saw Jesus. He was sooo big and then he disappeared. After that I saw dark clouds forming in the clouds and it was so dark and everyone were scared. Me and family all got back into our house. Suddenly a big fireball meteorite came from the sky and there are many more and it attacked the earth.. My house was destroyed but I was not hit by it. And then me and my family prayed and begged God to not leave us behind but to go with him to heaven. It ends there. And then I woke up at midnight . I was scared and I could not sleep for like an hour till morning comes I began to fall asleep.
So brothers and sisters are these a sign from God that he will be coming soon ? And also this is the third time I dream about Jesus appearing in the sky. The first dream I had was Jesus was in the clouds in full white. The second dream I had was I saw Jesus in the sky sitting in the throne and the third one is that mentioned above.
Are these signs from GOD ? and also I can felt in my heart that the time is near that Jesus is coming.
Thanks. God bless you all .

K

kenisyes

Such dreams are signs of how much you want Him to come. And they show that He is already coming to you.

F

Fubario

The Lord showed me the opposite of the ascension of the Son of Man in march, we are approaching the end really quickly so hold on to your bibles

B

Brighthouse

Brother ryll123 dreams can mean many things to many different people,I remember I used to dream about tornadoes a great deal and wondered after them? As we grow in Christ Jesus and mature,we sure can learn how these dreams are to affect our own lives. So let us deal with your dream.( matt 24:42-44)

As Jesus lives in both me and you, I hope this will confirm some things the Lord is looking to show you. verse 42 Therefore be on the alert! One can not be on the alert if one does not follow this daily brother.( 2 cor 13:5) Where are you in relation to this good brother? Do you have the good fruits needed to sustain all fear that is around you? Or do you need more food from God's Word?( john 4:31-34!)

We cannot know the will of God unless we spend more time with our Jesus bro.From what I have read in your dream Jesus is looking for more time from you to him. This was shown to me through Holy Spirit and not from my own knowledge.For me to wake me from my sleep, Tornadoes did the job! LOL ( rom 13:11-14!!) It is time for us believers to get serious in Christ Jesus and stop fooling around!

It is time to discipline ourselves and make our body our slave and not become the slave to our own flesh!( 1 cor 9:23-27) As you see how important God's Word is to me,i show you from scripture to help you also become both encouraged and to become always alert! The good and bad angels you saw, was the battle of your own mind. You know what is good, but yet why do we not always do it?( rom 12:1-2) Our mind must become renewed through God's Holy Word daily!! You need air daily to live do you not?

Well brother we must have God's Word active also in our life so that others can know he is alive, not just in us,but to bring hope to the darkness which we pass through everyday.( matt 5:14-16) From God's Word, we his children are then able to preform this through our Jesus ( 2 cor 10:4-7) Finally brother.

From both believing in what our Jesus has already done for us,and by keeping both his Word and prayer upon our lips,this is our final result!( Philippians 4:4-9)The black horse is the thief looking to rob you!( john 10:10) From all the points I have already talked in the Lord to you. Your house that was destroyed is because you are the one who looked to build it, and have the Lord abide in it. But look here good brother!! ( psalms 127:1-2)

The Lord looks to build you a new house, where no fear or doubt or unbelief can ever enter again in your life! You must allow him to preform this act. The foundation we set in building our house crumbles brother,I know,i did the very same,but when you come to truly understand just how much Jesus personaly loves you!! ( eph 3:14-21)This is not talking about your loves for others! this is talking about God's Love for you, and from this foundation!!You then can through our Jesus do this! ( eph 4:29-32)

You can do this brother because Jesus has taught you his will!!( 1 thess 5:18) To always be and stay thankful for God's love for you!So that you can always do the very same to others!! ( james 1:22) may this both confirm Jesus to your life in a great and most loving way!! Blessing bro!

B

Brighthouse

I thought I was done brother. hehe One more point the Lord would have me to make to you.Please read 1 cor 3:12-15 We will make mistakes in out thought realm brother! I sure have! Those treasures that last always come from our Father above,those which are good but do not last comes from our flesh,the point being this!

If any mans work is burned up he will suffer lost BUT!!!!! he himself will be saved so as through fire!! This fire brother. ( 1 peter 1:3-9!!) have you ever seen gold purified? i have once, do you know that at one point the gold turns blood red!! It does! That is what Jesus is doing to us brother! Sometimes we must endure!( Hebrews 10:36) The sooner I look to do the will of God the sooner my endurance turns to great joy in believing!!( rom 15:13) And then I can help another endure to the Glory of our Jesus!! Now I am done thanks brother for sharing as well!!

Feb 5, 2013
You are just dreaming like we usually dream,but at least you dreamed about Jesus and not bad dreams. All you have to do is to be prepared spiritually because nobody knows of His 2nd coming,as the bible says He will come like a thief in the night. I believe we are in the last days.

M

MarkIA

I was not a believer before. But really, this site that tells so many helpful things about learning prophecies helped me a lot in changing my views. Now, I’m one of the many who also encourage the other non-believers

J

Jess122004

Hello fellow Christian.. Hope you all are fine.. I want to share you a dream I had last night about Jesus coming to earth.
Okay First off all it was night time as a usual night. I went outside my house and as I moved forward I saw angels in the sky. There were black angels and there were white angels. After that suddenly a black horse running towards me but then at that moment a white horse came towards me. Then outside my house I looked at the sky and I saw Jesus. He was sooo big and then he disappeared. After that I saw dark clouds forming in the clouds and it was so dark and everyone were scared. Me and family all got back into our house. Suddenly a big fireball meteorite came from the sky and there are many more and it attacked the earth.. My house was destroyed but I was not hit by it. And then me and my family prayed and begged God to not leave us behind but to go with him to heaven. It ends there. And then I woke up at midnight . I was scared and I could not sleep for like an hour till morning comes I began to fall asleep.
So brothers and sisters are these a sign from God that he will be coming soon ? And also this is the third time I dream about Jesus appearing in the sky. The first dream I had was Jesus was in the clouds in full white. The second dream I had was I saw Jesus in the sky sitting in the throne and the third one is that mentioned above.
Are these signs from GOD ? and also I can felt in my heart that the time is near that Jesus is coming.
Thanks. God bless you all .

I had the same dream a few nights ago, it felt so realistic that i thought it really was the second coming of Jesus Christ. I dreamt about Jesus on Earth separating all good people and evil, dead people rising from death, some of those spirits walking like ghosts but some going up to heaven. I was so scared, I remember holding tightly onto my brother. Then idk what happened after that, but Jesus came into my house, my whole family was there and some other people idk. Jesus was preaching just like how he did in his days

L

Livingnow

I had the same dream a few nights ago, it felt so realistic that i thought it really was the second coming of Jesus Christ. I dreamt about Jesus on Earth separating all good people and evil, dead people rising from death, some of those spirits walking like ghosts but some going up to heaven. I was so scared, I remember holding tightly onto my brother. Then idk what happened after that, but Jesus came into my house, my whole family was there and some other people idk. Jesus was preaching just like how he did in his days

I think that's a clear indication that the coming of the Lord is closer than it has ever been.

D

didymos

Dreams prove nothing. Just read your Bible and pray every day.

Dec 1, 2014
Your ASSumption is completely anti=BIBLICAL from all angles. Apparently, you have never sat down and studied the Bible which is full of examples of how GOD used dreams in so many ways..old testiment and NEW. This only shows your lack of spiritual knowledge and apparently, you attend a frozen/chosen congregation, if you attend church at all. THAT is MY assumption back at ya.

Mr_Mj47

Feb 23, 2018
Listen, this person could have just found god and you telling him that he is all wrong that he doesn't go to church isn't what God wants. God wants us to help each other and not bash each other. If you want to help him actually help him instead of just telling him he is doing everything wrong

Mr_Mj47

Feb 23, 2018
Listen pwrnJC, this person could have just found god and you telling him that he is all wrong that he doesn't go to church isn't what God wants. God wants us to help each other and not bash each other. If you want to help him actually help him instead of just telling him he is doing everything wrong

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
I had a dream about 3 days ago that the rapture already happened and the anti-christ was talking on TV..the gov. would first gather all the children,, I remember looking out the window seeing some kids crossing the street. I was scared and I thought I had missed the rapture...if that dream means something I would like to know what...and not just the common answer...that you better get ready cause Jesus is coming ...maybe that is the answer.I don't know. more ready than what?

Oct 12, 2012
Keep dreaming! Keep up the false prophecies telling everyone that the 2nd coming in nigh at ✋ and uplifting them in this folly. This has been going on now daily for over 200 yrs until not only the local church is numb to it but also the world, nice!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Keep dreaming! Keep up the false prophecies telling everyone that the 2nd coming in nigh at ✋ and uplifting them in this folly. This has been going on now daily for over 200 yrs until not only the local church is numb to it but also the world, nice!
Actually, this probably has been going on since the day Jesus ascended to heaven. Jesus will come back though, perhaps today or tomorrow. I really hope so.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This is a 3 year old thread with the OP banned. So y'all aren't really responding to anyone.. lol

F

FriendlyTalk

The man of Sin must first be revealed, and then the day of Christ will be at hand.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-7
“1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.”