Driving while CCing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 4, 2011
Ok, I know everyone has a busy schedule. I am a 30 year old rmedically retired person and still am busy. I am not a common sight on here, first time in months I've been on in fact. It is amazing how many of you people are driving and ccing. Its absolutely dangerous. Before you start saying, "oh you know you talk. text, or something on the phone" no I dont....I dont even use BT while driving. GET OFF THE PHONE, YOU ARE AN IDIOT! you are the reason my insurance is high, you are the reason that the lady just 3 weeks ago killed kids at a bus stop. You are the reason for the sheer amount of deaths on the road. Get off the road, then CC. 3 people in one day was driving while CCing.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Makes perfect sense to me. Good public service message. Good demonstration of love for all.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
While I agree with your assessment of people texting/posting/whatever while driving, how did you know that there were three people here doing that? Did they say they were?

As well, thousands more are injured/killed because Christians routinely exceed the posted Speed Limit without a single thought for their safety, their passengers, or the other folks on the road. Shoot, you can't even get them to admit it's a sin.

Member........obey the Laws of Caesar for the glory of God thingy?

Feb 4, 2011
While I agree with your assessment of people texting/posting/whatever while driving, how did you know that there were three people here doing that? Did they say they were?

As well, thousands more are injured/killed because Christians routinely exceed the posted Speed Limit without a single thought for their safety, their passengers, or the other folks on the road. Shoot, you can't even get them to admit it's a sin.

Member........obey the Laws of Caesar for the glory of God thingy?
Yes, they admitted to certain people that they were driving while I was in the room. Speeding effects more than just Christians, so That is just non-sense that didn't add anything...however speeding usually comes along with distracted driving. Let's solve the distracted driving, then maybe we can see where we stand with the speeding part. I bet those numbers go down.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Agreed about distracted driving...........and anyone using a phone while driving is being very reckless......but that isn't the only thing that causes distracted driving..............just saying

coffee, coke, can of booze, make up, hair comb, smoking, tuning radio/cd, pretty passenger, screaming kids in back seat, and on, and on, and on.............

:)

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
I've got these on my car. The top one's words that are missing due to the bend in the top corner is, txt & driV FU wnt 2 MEt him

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
It's so fun to be driving and hear horns toot briefly behind me. I know they're reading at least on of those stickers. :giggle: If they hang up their phone it's a real blessing for everyone.