Your last date didn't pan out. Obviously you don't learn. I hope you're not sending any money to the guy in your videos. He is ripping you off.
I assumed he was the guy in the video.
Putin said "Queen Elizabeth shaped shifted into reptilian form and told him not to mess with her". - That is a quote from within the first minute and half of the video.Do I dare ask for a summary of the video?
Putin said "Queen Elizabeth shaped shifted into reptilian form and told him not to mess with her". - That is a quote from within the first minute and half of the video.
Oh, for the love of Moses! Haha! Why am I not surprised?
Yeah I wouldn't go for that either but Tin your pic is that sanitary? Much less with a bone tied around its head.
Putin said "Queen Elizabeth shaped shifted into reptilian form and told him not to mess with her". - That is a quote from within the first minute and half of the video.
Putin said "Queen Elizabeth shaped shifted into reptilian form and told him not to mess with her". - That is a quote from within the first minute and half of the video.
Somehow, I am afraid you might really be serious. LOL
Putin said "Queen Elizabeth shaped shifted into reptilian form and told him not to mess with her". - That is a quote from within the first minute and half of the video.
He couldn't possibly be serious. Anyone of average intelligence knows that Queen Elizabeth isn't a reptilian. She is however a paid shill for the Reptilian Empire. Her vast wealth came from running false flag operations for them.![]()
Do I dare ask for a summary of the video?