drugs killing Americans at alarming rates is it being done on purpose chemical war?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
I am now wondering if so many American people are dying from deadly overdose because of additives being mixed in with drugs on purpose to kill Americans? Does anyone else think this is possible? That Mexico and other drug smuggling countries are contaminating drugs on purpose as a type of chemical war fare? Hmmm maybe I am just an over thinker but anything is possible no one would think of that type of warfare being done maybe. What are your thoughts?

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Not likely. Most "wholesale" drugs coming into the country are highly purified. They are then cut here in the States by local dealers.

Sep 17, 2016
I think this would be unlikely.

Like any industry, people who provide these things have an insentive to have the best drug possible, this means they mix in things which enhance the effects sometimes, because of lack of control on the product, a user might go to use a normal amount, unaware it has been enhanced to be potent, and overdoses because of the dangerous additive.

Even if there were people seeking to use drugs in warfare, they would probably use them in a fund raising way to supply other products, rather than kill off the source of immense funds, and random and guaranteed limited section of the population known for being less useful to a nation than a regular citizen, either way, it would not be beneficial for drug dealers to have the users die.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I know little on the subject, but I have heard that the frequency of overdoses on Fentanyl is shockingly high in Canada at least. There is expectation of about 800 deaths in BC alone this year. There was a radio story recently where they followed some emergency workers; they went from one call to the next, constantly administering the antidote to fentanyl. Apparently, pushers cut heroin with fentanyl, which is far more toxic.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
I am now wondering if so many American people are dying from deadly overdose because of additives being mixed in with drugs on purpose to kill Americans? Does anyone else think this is possible? That Mexico and other drug smuggling countries are contaminating drugs on purpose as a type of chemical war fare? Hmmm maybe I am just an over thinker but anything is possible no one would think of that type of warfare being done maybe. What are your thoughts?

I thought drug deaths had been reduced in recent years. Apparently, I was misinformed as the number of drug related deaths has increased both in the USA & UK according to some articles I saw online.

Very sad. Hopefully, this will be corrected soon.

Jan 25, 2015
It is all about money. In my opinion people selling and smuggling drugs should get the death penalty because they are killing innocent people.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
There have been discussions that de-criminalizing drugs and treating addicts as patients would significantly reduce crime and addiction. I don't honestly know whether this is the ideal solution but it's worth a try.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
it costs 3 times more to keep an addict in jail than to treat him for the addiction

Markum1972

Mar 25, 2013
The Lord spoke to some year ago saying that this would be coming. The reason is written in Revelation 18.