Dwelling in the Pleasures of You..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Dwelling in the pleasures of You…outside basking, the birds melody enhances Your sky so blue.

All snuggled in Your arms… nature testifies of Your beautiful charms.

Oh Lord, tears of joy forming… so peaceful and so warming.

Adonai, my Lord from above, so beyond my comprehension… still so willing to reach down and within, easing life's tensions.

Why wander from all that You bring… in Your presence, Your truth beckons the core of my heart to sing.

Divine and manifesting is Your abounding Grace... soaking in Your effectual embrace.

Truly, no words can convey… how soothing is the breath of Yaweh.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Well, def because of who He is not us. Thank You God fot creating us and helping us by coming to live within us.

What an honor and privilege He give us.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
I know how much He loves me and don't think i am worthy of it all!