Earth still shifting? Pacific Ocean's gap closing in?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Atheists: I believe it's important to think for myself.
Christians: Who taught you that's it's important to think for yourself?
Atheists: My professors.
Christians: ...


well i think that my thoughts aren't worth thinking about.

if i realize my self is actually depraved, does that make me self-actualized?
 
LOL that's what I thought but if you watch the link I posted, they mark the earthquakes that have happened just this year alone and a lot of them outline the major fault borders.

YEs getting back on topic, For a single world leader, ie The Anti-Christ, to be accepted so readily by the world leaders and nations, the world has to be in a very dark and desperate place. I beleive we are seeing the start of this process, decades of increased natural disasters will eventually bring nations and continents to its knees, how many more billions of damage will America take before bankruptcy?
 
I am curious has anyone besides me ever done the math that these science experts give claiming as proof of their theories. On several occasions I have and every time it proves massively false. Often the math is as simple as this mountain is growing at a rate of X inches per year times Y years. Yet the world never calls them to account for their bad math because they are expert college educated fools. Trust God and believe him.
 
I am curious has anyone besides me ever done the math that these science experts give claiming as proof of their theories. On several occasions I have and every time it proves massively false. Often the math is as simple as this mountain is growing at a rate of X inches per year times Y years. Yet the world never calls them to account for their bad math because they are expert college educated fools. Trust God and believe him.

I am not very versed in math, so I have not... But, I did do a little research on Pangaea... Found out the theory was conceived before they found out that the continents connected under the oceans and did not float on the earth like lilies in a pond.
 
I am not very versed in math, so I have not... But, I did do a little research on Pangaea... Found out the theory was conceived before they found out that the continents connected under the oceans and did not float on the earth like lilies in a pond.

Yes, the theory was even first conceived by a biblical creationist.
 
I am not very versed in math, so I have not... But, I did do a little research on Pangaea... Found out the theory was conceived before they found out that the continents connected under the oceans and did not float on the earth like lilies in a pond.

What I find even more impressive is that they found out what that continent was called. :rolleyes: