Matthew 24:7-----This post is not to fear monger---I believe a severe earthquake is coming to the West Coast----(Rick Joyner YouTube. California Earthquake)----pray about it if you live in California----many pastors were angry with Rick Joyner for this prophecy----Rick Joyner met with many pastors in California----the pastors started to change there minds---they had Christ reveal the same thing----the Main Message is--- get out if God has not told you to stay in California---- I have warned my relatives--- I do feel this is a pressing message---Hear from God for yourself---I am praying: *this will not happen--repentance will take place; **God will lesson the destruction and save souls if it does happen; -----I did not want to share this message---- it is pressing on me to share---- hear from God for yourself...
Well they happen all the time, the big one people have been saying for years and it will happen one day, because California is on a active fault line..
Number of earthquakes worldwide for 2006–2016[1]
Magnitude 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
8.0–9.9 2 4 0 1 1 1 2 2 1 1 0
7.0–7.9 9 14 12 16 21 19 15 17 11 18 16
6.0–6.9 142 178 168 144 151 204 129 125 140 124 125
5.0–5.9. 1,712 2,074 1,768 1,896. 1,963 2,271 1,412 1,402 1,475 1,413 1,444
4.0–4.9 12,838 12,080 12,292 6,805 10,164 13,303 10,990 9,795 13,494 13,239 12,208
Total 14,703 14,350 14,240 8,862 12,300 15,798 12,548 11,341 15,121 14,795 13,792
An increase in detected earthquake numbers does not necessarily represent an increase in earthquakes per se. Population increase, habitation spread, and advances in earthquake detection technology all contribute to higher earthquake numbers being recorded over time.