EASTER!!! :D

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Oh man, I love Easter or Resurrection Day! This beautiful Easter song is so anointed!! My son is a worship leader and sings this every year at this time.
maybe you should film him singing and share the video with..... others :rolleyes: lol jk

on my way to sunrise service, i jam out to this song! every year! lol

[video=youtube;ARHhDQ1tKc8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARHhDQ1tKc8[/video]

yaaaaaaas!

V

VioletReigns

I LOVE BRIGHT COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eggs.jpg

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Oh man, I love Easter or Resurrection Day! This beautiful Easter song is so anointed!! My son is a worship leader and sings this every year at this time.

[video=youtube;DKxD8WnSYqQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKxD8WnSYqQ[/video]
One of my favorites. I got the soundtrack and sang that song at church last Easter.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
So...I get really excited around Easter/spring time because of these:

3380838697_916927a852.jpg

I could eat my weight in those things and not even regret it.

M

MollyConnor

Ahhhh, I'm the worst...lol. This was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title:

[video=youtube;726MqTTR-QA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=726MqTTR-QA[/video]
Why would someone have diarrhea since Easter? Is it the boiled eggs?
I'm Mexican and we do cascarones. So I have no idea about boiled eggs. LOL I've had about three in my lifetime!

These are cascarones
cascarones_tissue.jpg

V

VioletReigns

baby bunny... that's all.

bunny.png

V

VioletReigns

Beautiful Easter flowers! :D
flowers1.jpg

T

tilsley

Hai how are you . . .you have given wonderful meaning for EASTER.....THANK YOU

D

didymos

Easter is four weeks away! Aren't you all excited? I am! Especially because it's the celebration of the most important day that has ever existed! The day we were offered freedom from death...
Pagan... PAGAN... PAGAN!

Pfieuw, I'm glad I got THAT out of my system. ;)
Happy Easter! (in advance)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Cadbury eggs used to have liquid centers. When they moved production from New Zealand to the U.K. the centers became more of a frosting. Nowadays they are way harder to cook scrambled...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
And don't forget the sugar content...

Well that's not the way it was meant... but... well... you get the idea.

J

jennymae

And don't forget the sugar content...

Well that's not the way it was meant... but... well... you get the idea.
I dont think I want any eggs for Easter anyways;)

M

MollyConnor

[video=youtube;KqRaAviRrvc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqRaAviRrvc[/video]

I want the dancing chicken from the beginning!

R

Richie_2uk

Easter is four weeks away! Aren't you all excited? I am! Especially because it's the celebration of the most important day that has ever existed! The day we were offered freedom from death.

I know some people called it "Resurrection Day" but I kept Easter because that is what I called it growing up. To me Easter is all about Jesus' resurrection. Some people complain that it's a pagan holiday, and it might be, heaven knows, but can't we just be happy that it is now known as a Christian holiday? I have heard that the Easter egg symbolizes new beginnings and birth. So even that has Christian meaning.

Anyways, I just thought I would make a thread about Easter and maybe we can post pretty pictures of Jesus, eggs, crosses, bunnies or whatever you want. We can share stories of our best/worst Easter Sundays and just be there for one another. I know some of you are alone and don't have families. This thread is for those of us who want to share the love of Easter with everyone else.
Please, don't be offended by the thread. It is meant to be fun and loving for all. Love you all and Happy Easter!

View attachment 100522
I know, and funny how people call it easter egg day, hehe rabbits? Eggs? is part of Jesus being risen is what? hehe but pagans are at it again with the twisted truth and money making thing hehe, But we can be happy if we are in the truth yes i agree, but when you have the pagans twisting the truth, how can one be happy? But Its great to remember what Jesus did, and risen amen!.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I eat Easter candy..I'm such a heathen.. lol..