B
BlessedWoman
Guest
I'm not sure if I'm going to get in trouble for this, there is actually relief on YouTube.com put in Ebola virus remedy or the Ebola virus cure, and it is right there.
Obama has said that there is some confusion as to what the experts say and what the media is saying about ebola. So, maybe he should shut down the media and twitter to avoid the confusion? This way people only hear what they are supposed to hear...
I thought I had seen it all: 'Healer who can rid the world of Ebola' employed by Liberia government in video | Daily Mail Online
I thought I had seen it all: 'Healer who can rid the world of Ebola' employed by Liberia government in video | Daily Mail Online
No Jackson, ebola is not an airborne disease. Ebola is ONLY transmitted through direct contact with bodily fluids such as spit, semen, urine, vomit, etc etc.. So unless someone infected with ebola spits on you, sneezes in your face, or pukes or pees on you, you need not worry too much.LOL.. Just take precautions such as sanitizing surfaces other people have touched, wash your hands frequently, etc..