Encouragement!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KoalateaHarmony
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
An encouraging word from Francis Chan that "God is Better" than anything the world can tempt you with.

[video=youtube;W-pLRM0rgjE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-pLRM0rgjE[/video]
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magenta
This song seems relevant:




The days grow shorter and the nights are getting long
Feels like we're running out of time
Every day it seems much harder tellin' right from wrong
You got to read between the lines

Don't get discouraged, don't be afraid, we can
Make it through another day
Make it worth the price we pay

The Good Book says it's better to give than to receive
I do my best to do my part
Nothin' in my pockets I got nothin' up my sleeve
I keep my magic in my heart

Keep up your spirit, keep up your faith, baby
I am counting on you
You know what you've got to do

Fight the good fight every moment
Every minute every day
Fight the good fight every moment
It's your only way

All your life you've been waiting for your chance
Where you'll fit into the plan
But you're the master of your own destiny
So give and take the best that you can

You think a little more money will buy your soul some rest
You'd better think of something else instead
You're so afraid of being honest with yourself
You'd better take a look inside your head

Nothing is easy, nothing good is free
But I can tell you where to start
Take a look inside your heart
There's an answer in your heart

Fight the good fight every moment
Every minute every day
Fight the good fight every moment
Make it worth the price we pay

Every moment of your lifetime
Every minute every day
Fight the good fight every moment
Make it worth the price we pay
​
 
This song seems relevant:




The days grow shorter and the nights are getting long
Feels like we're running out of time
Every day it seems much harder tellin' right from wrong
You got to read between the lines

Don't get discouraged, don't be afraid, we can
Make it through another day
Make it worth the price we pay

The Good Book says it's better to give than to receive
I do my best to do my part
Nothin' in my pockets I got nothin' up my sleeve
I keep my magic in my heart

Keep up your spirit, keep up your faith, baby
I am counting on you
You know what you've got to do

Fight the good fight every moment
Every minute every day
Fight the good fight every moment
It's your only way

All your life you've been waiting for your chance
Where you'll fit into the plan
But you're the master of your own destiny
So give and take the best that you can

You think a little more money will buy your soul some rest
You'd better think of something else instead
You're so afraid of being honest with yourself
You'd better take a look inside your head

Nothing is easy, nothing good is free
But I can tell you where to start
Take a look inside your heart
There's an answer in your heart

Fight the good fight every moment
Every minute every day
Fight the good fight every moment
Make it worth the price we pay

Every moment of your lifetime
Every minute every day
Fight the good fight every moment
Make it worth the price we pay
​
Are you saying that if one remains good and keeps fighting that they'll eventually Triumph as long as they don't try to Rush it?
 
An encouraging word from John Piper that you are "Loved More Than You Imagine"

[video=youtube;73-wCxlXChM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73-wCxlXChM[/video]
 
Are u really ugly? Im just curious.....sorry.
wat-gif.gif
 
It is always encouraging to see youth praising God. In this video a small youth group sing a worship song before a prayer meeting at Calvary Fellowship in Ottawa (not too far from me in Toronto). I've been in contact with the pastor (Andy Falleur) a few times over the past couple of years.

I don't know the worship song they sing, but I really like it.

"For you have been my hope, Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth." - Psalm 71:5


[video=youtube;8Csewz2xhhY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Csewz2xhhY[/video]
 
Ur not ugly...you are fearfully and wonderfully made. I'm so sorry..im just wondering y do u have to put that as ur username. PEACE
 
Im so sorry for being so insensitive. Im just asking. I'm not telling u that u are ugly. God made you. God created us fearfully and wonderfully made.
 
Hey guys, i just want to clarify that, Im not saying that he is ugly. I'm just asking.... Well, this part of being me. I speak up what is in my mind. I love being myself. I was just curious...so if anyone got offended I'm really sorry.
 
Nice message of the song and nice voices. I can trust God and His promises ALWAYS.
 
You are not....im just curious....coz that's what u are using in your username. Im realy sorry this might offended you.