Encouraging Word

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 3, 2016
A new commandment I give unto you, That you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. John 13:34
1547311495695.png

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you: He will never leave you nor forsake you

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Isaiah 41
10 Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,

Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Lamentations 3
22 The LORD’S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;

Great is Thy faithfulness.

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
Colossians

Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness; Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: and he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; and, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Deut 33v27: "The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms..."

Heb 4v15 with Heb 7v25: " For we do not have a High Priest Who is unable to understand and sympathize and have a shared feeling with our weaknesses and infirmities and liability to the assaults of temptation, but One Who has been tempted in every respect as we are, yet without sinning. [AMP] Consequently he is able for all time to save those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them. [RSV]

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Isaiah 41
10 Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,

Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Yes! With Jesus at the right hand of the Father, we have nothing to fear from any trouble around us.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Such confidence and comfort from all sharing...praise God!

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
O may Your lovingkindness comfort me,
May Your lovingkindnesses also come to me, O Lord,
Your salvation according to Your word;
May Your lovingkindnesses also come to me, O Lord,
Your salvation according to Your word
This is my comfort in my affliction,
That Your word has revived me.
My soul languishes for Your salvation;
I wait for Your word.
Forever, O Lord,
Your word is settled in heaven.
Your word is a lamp to my feet
And a light to my path.
Establish my footsteps in Your word,
And do not let any iniquity have dominion over me.
Your word is very pure,
My eyes anticipate the night watches,
That I may meditate on Your word.
The sum of Your word is truth,
Deliver me according to Your word

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. Psa.145:18

TM19782017

Dec 15, 2018
Waaaaaay Too many to list... At certain times in our lives, certain verses hold such deep meaning and at others, others do the same.

All powerful biblical words have the ability to strengthen us when we are at our weakest....THIS is where the power lies. They lead us to God and comfort us all.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Waaaaaay Too many to list... At certain times in our lives, certain verses hold such deep meaning and at others, others do the same.

All powerful biblical words have the ability to strengthen us when we are at our weakest....THIS is where the power lies. They lead us to God and comfort us all.
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. 2Cor.12:10