P
If you are as I, you are not a bit surprised at the terryfying *to other s) events occurring every day. It does not surprise you that most if not all coundtries seem to have demons holding the reins.The endtime will happen on a sudden like a trap springing shut and everyone will be caught in it.
While I do love what you are saying, [Come Lord Jesus come, amen] But I mark the commencement of the end-times from events Paul spoke about. I.e the great rebellion, the man of rebellion being revealed the son of perdition, who will ...If you are as I, you are not a bit surprised at the terryfying *to other s) events occurring every day. It does not surprise you that most if not all coundtries seem to have demons holding the reins.
What you have posted is absolutely the way it will be but not for those who are waiting the Return. God bless youand I certainly hope allundersd your post.
Lots of people, even on secular forums, are asking if this is the end times. There are always a few but it seems more prevalent now. Is Holy Spirit speaking to their hearts? We believers must be ready to share the gospel, the hope in the blessed Redeemer, at any moment. People are searching for answers.
Some are saying they are having unusual or end times dreams. Regardless, I wouldn't expect the last days to look any different than what we see today.
Jesus is Lord.
The troubles seen at present will not compare to the tribulation judgements. I say first item on the list is permission to build the temple and the covenant with many by the coming antichrist. But there will also be others not happy with the arrangement and peace as we know it will be taken from the earth. IMO
It is apparent your thinking is more political and of this age. I could be wrong, because I have erred before. So hava=e all men.The `end times,` refers to the end of the times of the Gentiles ruling the world, not the end of the world. (Just to clear that up.)
Right now Iran has just put its military in the Golan heights on the Syrian side. Then Russia has a sea port, airport and military bases in Syria, so it is all getting lined up. This is for the Russian Federation plus Iran, Libya and Ethiopia to go to the Golan heights to destroy Israel. God intervenes, as we know.
However it is very close. I am thinking of early next year, and if we see that day approaching, (Heb. 10: 25) then we are off to glory.
Marilyn.
The endtime will happen on a sudden like a trap springing shut and everyone will be caught in it.
At present people are not looking for the right signs. They are not ready for the great end-times persecution.Hardly! 1Thess 5v1-5, Heb 10v25, Titus 2v13...and so forth!
LOOK FOR THE SIGNS!
It is apparent your thinking is more political and of this age. I could be wrong, because I have erred before. So hava=e all men.
There is a New Jerusalem, the capital of the true Israel into which all who believe Jesus Yeshua are adopted andd the same.
No, just the opposite. God's word is eternal, it echoes thru time and eternity. And as such one fulfillment does not render it moot. That's what's behind history repeating itself. Persecution and 'tribulation' started the moment Jesus ascended. It's grown more and more as the years have passed, and what we see in the end times is just one more final escalation to a level never seen or conceived of before. It's a growth, not a light switch. Which is why the Bible exhorts us many times to not become complacent.The endtime will happen on a sudden like a trap springing shut and everyone will be caught in it.