Enemy or children of the Lord.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

7seasrekeyed

Being that you have only been here six days and are following 10 women on this forum tells me that it's probably not just your ex-wife that is the problem.
and that's why some have asked for the ability to excommunicate those they do not wish were following them

in the suggestions forum

Mar 4, 2020
and you married her

how long did you know her for before you got yourself hitched to a 'satan worshiper'?

your attitude leaves more than a little to be desired

YOU can to US...not the other way round
I my relationship we choose together to go to a church that was a spiritual church. We went or separate ways I got save and followed Jesus Christ. She chose to mock Jesus Christ. I did learn from that church was there is one only one power. Being Christian in his name you will have favor from the Lord.

7seasrekeyed

I my relationship we choose together to go to a church that was a spiritual church. We went or separate ways I got save and followed Jesus Christ. She chose to mock Jesus Christ. I did learn from that church was there is one only one power. Being Christian in his name you will have favor from the Lord.
saying you are a Christian does not give you favor from God

there are actually 2 powers

I read some of your comments in that chat thread....you say you have been saved but 3 months and are separated according to your profile

you need to get your life straightened out if you actually wish to follow Christ and don't present yourself as knowledgeable because you are not

I am serious here and not trying to belittle you

I think some counselling might be in order as well with someone who understands what you have been involved with

I pray you are able to understand that you need to shake off the influence of demonic spirits attached to your wife if she is actually a satan worshipper. that is a very serious thing. laughing at God does not necessarily make one a worshiper of the devil

what do you mean by a 'spiritual church'? that sounds off

Mar 4, 2020
saying you are a Christian does not give you favor from God

there are actually 2 powers

I read some of your comments in that chat thread....you say you have been saved but 3 months and are separated according to your profile

you need to get your life straightened out if you actually wish to follow Christ and don't present yourself as knowledgeable because you are not

I am serious here and not trying to belittle you

I think some counselling might be in order as well with someone who understands what you have been involved with

I pray you are able to understand that you need to shake off the influence of demonic spirits attached to your wife if she is actually a satan worshipper. that is a very serious thing. laughing at God does not necessarily make one a worshiper of the devil

what do you mean by a 'spiritual church'? that sounds off
Good conversation. No man can make heaven on Earth but you can show people testimony. As I walk and be carried by the lord my holy spirit strengthen. God bless you as you bless me.

L

Locoponydirtman

and that's why some have asked for the ability to excommunicate those they do not wish were following them

in the suggestions forum
I can see that being useful. The ability to stop somebody from following you.
If you could imagine this as a church body and these threads, Bible studies; and some dude comes to six studies and has hit up 10 women, as a pastor I would disinvite him to the church.

7seasrekeyed

Good conversation. No man can make heaven on Earth but you can show people testimony. As I walk and be carried by the lord my holy spirit strengthen. God bless you as you bless me.
it seems English may not be your 1st language...but you have a spirit, but there is only ONE Holy Spirit

do you understand this?

when we accept Jesus as our Savior...that is we understand we are lost and separated from God because of sin...then, we receive the Holy Spirit

7seasrekeyed

If you could imagine this as a church body and these threads, Bible studies; and some dude comes to six studies and has hit up 10 women, as a pastor I would disinvite him to the church.

yeah I get that....there is no magic fix in becoming a Christian...I do not thank any pastor or whoever who tells newly saved people it's all uphill from there or someone who encourages another to accept Christ cause then there life will be all roses and fireworks

it is difficult to really follow Christ and going to get harder

and that is not a complaint...but a simple fact

Mar 4, 2020
While it's something like good touch and bad touch. You can relate. There is heaven in connection. And there is hell with a unpleasant connection. And it might be unpleasant to other that don't understand the relationship. I have no problem with cut off people and I hope the women feel the same way. Just giving you understanding. It a beautiful day spring go to finish my garden. Good conversation.

Mar 4, 2020
Thanks for telling about how my status look it's ok.

L

Locoponydirtman

While it's something like good touch and bad touch. You can relate. There is heaven in connection. And there is hell with a unpleasant connection. And it might be unpleasant to other that don't understand the relationship. I have no problem with cut off people and I hope the women feel the same way. Just giving you understanding. It a beautiful day spring go to finish my garden. Good conversation.
You need male mentors.
Not flowing women.
This post sounds like a predator making excuses.

7seasrekeyed

You need male mentors.
Not flowing women.
This post sounds like a predator making excuses.
I doubt women here are going to extend themselves beyond pleasantness in this forum

more than one woman who is going to tell them to cool the jets (not me...I don't go there)
and that report button does come in handy ;)

Mar 4, 2020
it seems English may not be your 1st language...but you have a spirit, but there is only ONE Holy Spirit

do you understand this?

when we accept Jesus as our Savior...that is we understand we are lost and separated from God because of sin...then, we receive the Holy Spirit
I'm sorry I didn't really get to tell you that am the one sentence guy. 🤫