Enjoy The Earth.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015

GOD ALMIGHTY our Loving Heavenly FATHER Who is so Precious and Glorious to us has given us all things to enjoy according to His Word.

My dear Precious Beloved Brethren, enjoy whatsoever GOD our Lovely FATHER has given you.
Enjoy Life.
Enjoy your environment.
Enjoy your sleep.
Enjoy your food. When you are eating enjoy it. Don’t be hungry when you are eating. Enjoy your food.
Enjoy your house.
Enjoy your dressing. Dress gorgeously. Look good, neat and beautiful. You are the Sons and Daughters of the only True GOD Who owns all things. And you are His Heir and join heir with JESUS CHRIST the only SAVIOR of the world.
Enjoy your driving. If you have a car, enjoy it. GOD has given it to you, so enjoy it.
Enjoy your travel. Whenever you are travelling from one place to another, enjoy it. You may decide to enjoy it by sleeping or by communicating with others or by observing the beauty of the environment etc but make sure you enjoy it.
Enjoy your job. Do it with joy.
Enjoy your friends. Enjoy your colleagues. Enjoy them.
Enjoy your neighbors.
Enjoy your family and relatives.
Enjoy your marriage. Enjoy your wife or husband. Enjoy your children.
Enjoy sex with your wife or husband. Enjoy it. It is for you to enjoy.

Enjoy everything GOD has given you. Remember, He has given us all things that pertain unto Life and Godliness. So my dear, enjoy it. Value everything GOD has given you. When you value and enjoy it then you will truly appreciate it and thank GOD for it from your heart.

Enjoy your Life always according to the Word of GOD.
Thank You Precious Heavenly FATHER for the Grace given to us to enjoy Life for your Glory. Our Lives is for your Glory alone.
Glory! Glory! Glory to GOD ALMIGHTY our Glorious FATHER Who is the only True and Holy GOD. The ALPHA and the OMEGA.
Blessed be our GOD who seat upon the throne forever and ever in JESUS’ NAME. Amen!
JESUS is LORD.
Thanks.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I agree with everything you wrote that was meant to be enjoyed.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Thank YOU LORD for granted to us all things that pertain to Life and Godliness.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Thank You HOLY FATHER for your Great Mercy and Love.

J

joefizz

GOD ALMIGHTY our Loving Heavenly FATHER Who is so Precious and Glorious to us has given us all things to enjoy according to His Word.

My dear Precious Beloved Brethren, enjoy whatsoever GOD our Lovely FATHER has given you.
Enjoy Life.
Enjoy your environment.
Enjoy your sleep.
Enjoy your food. When you are eating enjoy it. Don’t be hungry when you are eating. Enjoy your food.
Enjoy your house.
Enjoy your dressing. Dress gorgeously. Look good, neat and beautiful. You are the Sons and Daughters of the only True GOD Who owns all things. And you are His Heir and join heir with JESUS CHRIST the only SAVIOR of the world.
Enjoy your driving. If you have a car, enjoy it. GOD has given it to you, so enjoy it.
Enjoy your travel. Whenever you are travelling from one place to another, enjoy it. You may decide to enjoy it by sleeping or by communicating with others or by observing the beauty of the environment etc but make sure you enjoy it.
Enjoy your job. Do it with joy.
Enjoy your friends. Enjoy your colleagues. Enjoy them.
Enjoy your neighbors.
Enjoy your family and relatives.
Enjoy your marriage. Enjoy your wife or husband. Enjoy your children.
Enjoy sex with your wife or husband. Enjoy it. It is for you to enjoy.

Enjoy everything GOD has given you. Remember, He has given us all things that pertain unto Life and Godliness. So my dear, enjoy it. Value everything GOD has given you. When you value and enjoy it then you will truly appreciate it and thank GOD for it from your heart.

Enjoy your Life always according to the Word of GOD.
Thank You Precious Heavenly FATHER for the Grace given to us to enjoy Life for your Glory. Our Lives is for your Glory alone.
Glory! Glory! Glory to GOD ALMIGHTY our Glorious FATHER Who is the only True and Holy GOD. The ALPHA and the OMEGA.
Blessed be our GOD who seat upon the throne forever and ever in JESUS’ NAME. Amen!
JESUS is LORD.
Thanks.
Yes for one day this Earth will be gone.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Soooo...

We're supposed to hate the world and want to not be a part of it...

...Yet you're saying we should enjoy it?

...Which one is right?

Congrats, you just unintentionally created a mighty paradox...

J

joefizz

Soooo...

...Which one is right?

She's got a good point GOP,it does sound like you are talking alot on how "great" things of the world are.

Jul 20, 2017
This is beautiful. You would be a gifted song writer.

Feb 5, 2017
Not really, because you are a light beacon, even in a dark room. But you can focus on the dark room and say this is dark, and you forget your own light. This is what happens when people start to not enjoy things, they say, I cannot see anything in this room because it is dark, so I will look for a room that has light in it.

She's got a good point GOP,it does sound like you are talking alot on how "great" things of the world are.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Soooo...

...Which one is right?

Peace be with you little sister in JESUS' NAME.
Please read the message again and before you read it say this, "HOLY FATHER help me understand this message in JESUS' NAME."
The LORD will help you and you will understand it. Talk to HIM.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Not really, because you are a light beacon, even in a dark room. But you can focus on the dark room and say this is dark, and you forget your own light. This is what happens when people start to not enjoy things, they say, I cannot see anything in this room because it is dark, so I will look for a room that has light in it.
You have said well brother. Thank you.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Thank You Beautiful JESUS because of You alone we have all things that pertain unto life and godliness to enjoy.
Glory to GOD.