Epidemic of childless and miserable 40+ women

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Have you never met an unhappy married woman? They aren't in shortage sadly.
I don't think the issue you have with your sister is in anyway related to her not having children. Maybe I'm wrong, I've only read a few posts, I'm just not able to adequately connect the dots.
Yes there are many unhappy married women. I was just looking at trends and wondered if they were really serving the people well who followed them. I don't know all the specifics in each persons life, but I am wondering if the messages being sent to young people are really serving them well.

I watched a show about two doctors who married and their son got involved with the wrong person and he killed someone. This can happen to anyone but it just made me wonder if the mother's long work hours took her away during a time when her son really needed her.

I also wonder about the stress put on women today to "have it all." Is society really leading them the right way? It seems that would lead to burnout.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
I don't have any children of my own, but I've witnessed varying degrees of child envy by single women.

I've never seen the extreme example of someone trying to divide and conquer a family to get close to geir children, but I believe you when you said it happens. There are documentaries about single women who have gone to extreme lengths to get their own children even if it involves stealing, killing, and destroying.

Most of the time it's just someone wanting to be overly affectionate to someone else's baby or to hold them too often. I imagine that probably sets off some protective instincts. Honestly, if I had children, no one would touch them unless they are trusted. Guess what? I don't trust many people. Lol.

I think the bull majority of the time people have good intentions though so try to keep that in mind. I can tell you feel bitter and resentful of her. Can you forgive your sister?
Yes I have seen cases where women have murdered a mother to get the child. I think most people have instincts and if they learn to trust them rather than brush them aside then you can often avoid trouble. I just knew from putting together pieces of things my sister said and did what her goals were. When I asked her to stop contacting my children because she was causing trouble, most normal people would have backed off or apologized. She completely freaked out which told me that something was really wrong there. She hadn't been close to my children all the years they were growing up, so that was fishy. She went on to hire a corrupt lawyer and spent the money from my father's estate to pay him to persecute me for about two years. No normal person does that.

I think she knew I had some health issues and I think she thought that she was going to bypass the steps to get a family and was going to take over mine. I think that's what she really had in her mind to do. She had years in which to have a family or adopt -she chose neither. She and her husband traveled and always acted like they had a lot of fun. Meanwhile I was home doing all the drudgery that comes with having a family. She didn't want the hard part.

It's hard to forgive her for the trouble she caused. She's connected with another really evil sibling and actually used her to try to overcome me - it didn't work as God allowed me to prevail. There is something evil in that family however, that I think may have been passed down generationally. I learned things that happened in ancestors that was repeated in later generations. I learned from before that trying to forgive only brings the wounds to one's mind again and sometimes it's best to just forget it all and then God works in your heart.

I am like you - I trust few people nowadays. I do still look for good. God blessed me in other ways.

I just wonder if the trends and how society is urging women to have careers isn't setting them up for a future fall. I watched one documentary on it and a woman lawyer began crying and said that no one ever told her that she should plan for a family. It seems like women wake up sometimes in their 40's and realize that it may be too late.

Mar 4, 2020
Yes I have seen cases where women have murdered a mother to get the child. I think most people have instincts and if they learn to trust them rather than brush them aside then you can often avoid trouble. I just knew from putting together pieces of things my sister said and did what her goals were. When I asked her to stop contacting my children because she was causing trouble, most normal people would have backed off or apologized. She completely freaked out which told me that something was really wrong there. She hadn't been close to my children all the years they were growing up, so that was fishy. She went on to hire a corrupt lawyer and spent the money from my father's estate to pay him to persecute me for about two years. No normal person does that.

I think she knew I had some health issues and I think she thought that she was going to bypass the steps to get a family and was going to take over mine. I think that's what she really had in her mind to do. She had years in which to have a family or adopt -she chose neither. She and her husband traveled and always acted like they had a lot of fun. Meanwhile I was home doing all the drudgery that comes with having a family. She didn't want the hard part.

It's hard to forgive her for the trouble she caused. She's connected with another really evil sibling and actually used her to try to overcome me - it didn't work as God allowed me to prevail. There is something evil in that family however, that I think may have been passed down generationally. I learned things that happened in ancestors that was repeated in later generations. I learned from before that trying to forgive only brings the wounds to one's mind again and sometimes it's best to just forget it all and then God works in your heart.

I am like you - I trust few people nowadays. I do still look for good. God blessed me in other ways.

I just wonder if the trends and how society is urging women to have careers isn't setting them up for a future fall. I watched one documentary on it and a woman lawyer began crying and said that no one ever told her that she should plan for a family. It seems like women wake up sometimes in their 40's and realize that it may be too late.
There's a good case to make that through propaganda they are targeting certain demographics to encourage them forsake child reproduction and create a generation of non-breeders:

Why do they want women to abandon the family unit in exchange for corporate America?
Why do they promote LGBTQ?
Why do they promote abortion?
Why does feminists make themselves unappealing to men?
Why are men avoiding Western women with ever-increasing frequency?
Why are divorce rates at about 50%?

A lot of people are being deceived without really realizing it. The answer to all of these questions is that they weaken the family unit. Simultaneously they heavily tax American citizens, making it even harder to raise a family, while bringing in immigrants unchecked and unchallenged, giving them free housing and generous welfare.

If you haven't figured it out yet then Western society is slowly collapsing to liberalism.

At this point we just need to stick together in Christian solidarity and resist it: Have families, teach them traditional values, home school them, teach them the Bible, teach them to grow up and do the same.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Oh please - you may not realize how needed you are. Our former neighbor adopted a young girl who had been abused and they used her to clean their house and the father bragged that she was his ticket to a new truck. They only kept her there for money and used her as a slave. They do not properly vet who they put children with. Please try again - children badly need you. If I was younger and in better health I would do it. It's heartbreaking what I saw. They never protected the young girl and I learned that she was abused by the kids in school. I called the principal and he denied it was happening. I learned all about the conspiracy of silence in the face of wrong.

I hope that you try again.
Yes, You are so right God bless your sweet soft heart for children 🤗 I am still thinking about it... Maybe when I go back home for good so that I can take care of the baby by myself, and even if the Lord will bless me with a child on my own I am still open for it...big FAM is nice 😅

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
I hope that this post does not offend anyone who has chosen to be childless. I had an experience where my sister chose to be childless and I made the mistake of sharing my children's phone numbers with her. She actually tried to take over my family. It was a battle to get her out of their lives when she began causing trouble. She made the mistake of running me down to one of my children who went back at her when they saw what she was doing. She reminded me of that bird that goes around sitting on any nest of eggs it finds and sits in the nest of another bird's eggs.

It got me thinking about the number of young women who have chosen a career over a family. I looked it up and was shocked that psychologists have found great misery in 40 - something's who chose career instead of a family. That describes my sister. I tried to get her to adopt several times but she refused. I don't know why. I think she was in denial about it.

Has anyone else encountered these women or this type of situation?

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/feminist-lies-that-are-making-women-miserable.8578/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...atable-reason-career-women-end-childless.html

https://www.returnofkings.com/116603/20-reasons-why-modern-women-are-so-unstable-and-miserable

How do you know she chose to be childless? Maybe she has infertility issues and hasn't shared them. Adoption isn't easy or cheap. Is she married? Can she afford 30,000 or more to adopt, plus paying for a baby? Can she afford 2 months of no payment bc she won't qualify for short term disability bc she adopted? Is she alright with the biological parent having 30 days to change their mind? Is she okay with having a baby that may have addiction issues if their biological mother was on something while pregnant? Is she okay with a baby that doesnt have daddys eyes or mommy's hair? Is she okay with having a child of another race or dealing with other peoples questions of a child of another race? Etc. These are real questions when looking into Adoption. Adoption seems simple until you actually look into it or HAVE to look into it to start a family.

I would say you're too hard on your sister. Maybe she is jealous of you or maybe you're jealous of her freedom. Whatever it is why would your children be stolen by anyone? Let alone your own sister. It sounds very immature or over dramatic. Because of that, it's hard to know what really happened here.

GiveThanks

God Will Make A Way
Dec 6, 2020
Yes it is a fact that some women chose careers over marriage and children. And it is a fact also that some women choose to be stay at home moms. It is also a fact that some women did not choose either, they just happen to go along with whatever life had to offer. It is also a fact that some women have both a successful family life and a career.

It is a fact that being single and childless can make a woman bitter. And it is also a fact that a woman stuck in a terrible marriage and not being able to take care of herself or her child because she does not have a career, so she has to be dependent on the husband, will cause a woman to be bitter.

It is a fact that some women dont want to adopt, but they want to be all motherly and interfearing with other peoples' children. And it is also a fact that some women have adopted kids and they are quite happy.

It is a fact about bitter 40 year olds. And it is also a fact that a woman does not have to be in their 40s or childless or single inorder to be bitter because there are other things besides these to be bitter about if one chooses to be bitter.

So while it is unfortunate that some are bitter, not everyone is like that.

I hope it is not the case that unmarried/single mothers get more respect than women who decide to wait patiently on God, while they excel in their careers. Are people really going to accuse every woman in their 40s of choosing careers over marriage, when they are just being patient all this time?

If a woman chooses to be single because she has not yet found a suitable spouse, is someone going to accuse her of choosing career over marriage?

When people are bored with making virgin men feel that there is something wrong with them, they then turn their attention to childless, unmarried women.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
There's a good case to make that through propaganda they are targeting certain demographics to encourage them forsake child reproduction and create a generation of non-breeders:

Why do they want women to abandon the family unit in exchange for corporate America?
Why do they promote LGBTQ?
Why do they promote abortion?
Why does feminists make themselves unappealing to men?
Why are men avoiding Western women with ever-increasing frequency?
Why are divorce rates at about 50%?

A lot of people are being deceived without really realizing it. The answer to all of these questions is that they weaken the family unit. Simultaneously they heavily tax American citizens, making it even harder to raise a family, while bringing in immigrants unchecked and unchallenged, giving them free housing and generous welfare.

If you haven't figured it out yet then Western society is slowly collapsing to liberalism.

At this point we just need to stick together in Christian solidarity and resist it: Have families, teach them traditional values, home school them, teach them the Bible, teach them to grow up and do the same.
It's rare to find someone well-read and who understands what's really happening. You nailed all of it. I'm actually afraid to live here now - after learning everything that's planned to destroy American conservative Christians. Americans are now the enemy! John Rutherford wrote the book "Battlefield America: the War on the American People" that covers it all and it's unnerving.

Most people don't know there is currently a genocide of elderly Americans who have paid into the system all those years and then have to go on Medicare. They can't afford the copays of essential medication such as diabetes and walk out of the pharmacy in tears, unable to pay the $2,000 copay. Immigrants on Medicaid get everything completely paid for. It really is unfair. You think it would be the #1 story on the evening news but it's kept quiet that these elderly people can't afford their vital medication. My friend killed herself after she was unable to afford her cancer medication.

I wish people would stick together but I don't see pastors leading the way they should and I don't see any cohesion. They canceled our bible study. I think this is all planned as well. We tried another church.

Are you concerned about the flood of immigrants about to come in? We attended a function with my brother-in-law one time and we were seated at a table with a couple that smiled but I could sense a sadness in their eyes. As I talked with them they told me their son was killed by a foreigner in the country who ran into him. They tried to be happy but I could see the heaviness.

The immeasurable pain thrust on those people is unconscionable. There are enough knucklehead Americans and we don't need more. I hate to wish evil on anyone but something would be done if Pelosi or Schumer were killed by an illegal. I asked God if one of them would be killed who are forcing this on us instead of an innocent person. I think the worse thing that people can do is sit there and do nothing. But in my experience Americans are too passive.

I just watched a video about a Pastor whose six children were killed by an illegal who couldn't read, speak, or write English. How can they read road signs? How can they study for the driver's test?

I'm a humanitarian first - I would never want to deny anyone opportunities, needed medical care, and an education. But we just can't support the world. We are to love others as ourselves. I often hear this verse hurled at Christians. Yes we are to love others but they leave off the last part. We're not to love others INSTEAD of ourselves, but AS ourselves.

People from 75 different countries are flocking here. I read about one Chinese guy who said he was on welfare. My cousin was in a medical facility where they were draining her bank account and the entire facility was packed with Russians getting it paid for by taxpayers.

Crime is going to flood in - I was just ripped off by a foreign guy who put a fake vitamin website up. Someone else in my family was too. It's going to get worse.

I do believe there are those who are truly needy and who should be helped but there are also those flocking here to steal. It seems too late and I like the idea of secession.

There is so much wealth in the hands of the few that there is no reason for anyone to be without.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2000-05-01-0005010161-story.html

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Yes, You are so right God bless your sweet soft heart for children 🤗 I am still thinking about it... Maybe when I go back home for good so that I can take care of the baby by myself, and even if the Lord will bless me with a child on my own I am still open for it...big FAM is nice 😅
I hope you do; you are desperately needed. Our neighbors have a houseful - and they're such nice people. I think they have 9 kids. Just remember - if you don't adopt an innocent child, someone who isn't a believer will adopt them.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
How do you know she chose to be childless? Maybe she has infertility issues and hasn't shared them. Adoption isn't easy or cheap. Is she married? Can she afford 30,000 or more to adopt, plus paying for a baby? Can she afford 2 months of no payment bc she won't qualify for short term disability bc she adopted? Is she alright with the biological parent having 30 days to change their mind? Is she okay with having a baby that may have addiction issues if their biological mother was on something while pregnant? Is she okay with a baby that doesnt have daddys eyes or mommy's hair? Is she okay with having a child of another race or dealing with other peoples questions of a child of another race? Etc. These are real questions when looking into Adoption. Adoption seems simple until you actually look into it or HAVE to look into it to start a family.

I would say you're too hard on your sister. Maybe she is jealous of you or maybe you're jealous of her freedom. Whatever it is why would your children be stolen by anyone? Let alone your own sister. It sounds very immature or over dramatic. Because of that, it's hard to know what really happened here.
I knew some things but they could have probably had them fixed. - yes she's married. Our neighbors adopted 9 kids so it can't be too hard. I encouraged her but they got involved in traveling. If they wound up without children it's not my fault and you can't try to move in and take over another person's family because you're unhappy with your own life choices. That's warped logic. I spoke to a counselor who told me that she did not respect my boundaries. She caused a horrendous upheaval in my family and when I told her she tried turning it around on me: "I know my faults DO YOU KNOW YOURS!?" There was no sorrow for sinning and hurting others who had let you into their family. Like the dog that bites the hand that feeds it. There was zero compassion for what she put us through. When I told her to stop contacting them because of the trouble she caused she said "You don't get it! I contact who I want!" Who does that? That's antisocial.

That's 1000% selfish - not caring who she hurts - this is what I want and I do what I want. I'm sorry but God didn't expect us to be doormats. People like that if you give an inch will take 10 miles. I had to draw the line. I do feel sorry for her but it's like letting a best friend who has a thing for your spouse around them because you feel sorry for your unmarried friend - YOU are the one inviting the trouble. I think God gave us wisdom and expects us to use it. I know she is 100% jealous as is another sibling - they inherited a sinful selfishness from my mother. I can assure you with 1000% honesty that I do not envy her "freedom." I think she's a person who is sick with sin and has to come to terms with it. That's where I think that being too forgiving short-circuits the repentance process that someone has to go through when they sin and there are real consequences for that sin.

I did nothing wrong - not one thing - it was she who did wrong. She didn't have a family so I shared my children's phone numbers with her and I learned that was a big mistake. Just like the bird who hunts around for a nest to sit in and claim as her own - she tried to fulfill her hearts desire for a family.

My husband got involved and told her husband to stop contacting our children and he promised she would stop. One of my children drove here and told me she contacted them. It was weird - it was like a compulsion. I watched her try to turn her stepchildren against their birth mother which was wrong. I saw back then that she was trying to push the mother out so she could be the mother. That failed and I think now she's looking for another way to fulfill her desires.

I feel sorry for her but I'm not going to let her destroy my family. Scripture says to love others AS WE LOVE OURSELVES - NOT INSTEAD OF OURSELVES.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Yes it is a fact that some women chose careers over marriage and children. And it is a fact also that some women choose to be stay at home moms. It is also a fact that some women did not choose either, they just happen to go along with whatever life had to offer. It is also a fact that some women have both a successful family life and a career.

It is a fact that being single and childless can make a woman bitter. And it is also a fact that a woman stuck in a terrible marriage and not being able to take care of herself or her child because she does not have a career, so she has to be dependent on the husband, will cause a woman to be bitter.

It is a fact that some women dont want to adopt, but they want to be all motherly and interfearing with other peoples' children. And it is also a fact that some women have adopted kids and they are quite happy.

It is a fact about bitter 40 year olds. And it is also a fact that a woman does not have to be in their 40s or childless or single inorder to be bitter because there are other things besides these to be bitter about if one chooses to be bitter.

I hope it is not the case that unmarried/single mothers get more respect than women who decide to wait patiently on God, while they excel in their careers. Are people really going to accuse every woman in their 40s of choosing careers over marriage, when they are just being patient all this time?

If a woman chooses to be single because she has not yet found a suitable spouse, is someone going to accuse her of choosing career over marriage?

When people are bored with making virgin men feel that there is something wrong with them, they then turn their attention to childless, unmarried women.
I think you pointed out a lot of truths.

Today's culture seems to be so fragmented and disjointed I imagine that many young people have a hard time making sense of it all. I think it's harder growing up in this culture; I could be wrong but back in the day times were much simpler.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
God ordained families and children for women (as well as men). Therefore Paul encouraged the younger widows to get married, bear children, and manage their households.

The single state is an anomaly, and when you look at the results. Genesis 1 tells us what humanity is expected to do. John 3 tells us that all must believe on the Lord Jesus Christ in order to be rightly related to God.

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017

The highlighted part made me laugh. :LOL: (In a good way, I'm not being sarcastic)

I didn't CHOOSE a career over a marriage.
I chose to work a regular job to pay bills, keep a roof over my head and eat.
There is no magic husband-dispensary, where a woman can just get one because she wants one.

Babies I could have had. Men are only too happy to impregnate women. The benefit system (where I live) enables us to have many babies with everything provided including housing. If I had children I would be much better off financially than I am single.

Mar 4, 2020
It's rare to find someone well-read and who understands what's really happening. You nailed all of it. I'm actually afraid to live here now - after learning everything that's planned to destroy American conservative Christians. Americans are now the enemy! John Rutherford wrote the book "Battlefield America: the War on the American People" that covers it all and it's unnerving.

Most people don't know there is currently a genocide of elderly Americans who have paid into the system all those years and then have to go on Medicare. They can't afford the copays of essential medication such as diabetes and walk out of the pharmacy in tears, unable to pay the $2,000 copay. Immigrants on Medicaid get everything completely paid for. It really is unfair. You think it would be the #1 story on the evening news but it's kept quiet that these elderly people can't afford their vital medication. My friend killed herself after she was unable to afford her cancer medication.

I wish people would stick together but I don't see pastors leading the way they should and I don't see any cohesion. They canceled our bible study. I think this is all planned as well. We tried another church.

Are you concerned about the flood of immigrants about to come in? We attended a function with my brother-in-law one time and we were seated at a table with a couple that smiled but I could sense a sadness in their eyes. As I talked with them they told me their son was killed by a foreigner in the country who ran into him. They tried to be happy but I could see the heaviness.

The immeasurable pain thrust on those people is unconscionable. There are enough knucklehead Americans and we don't need more. I hate to wish evil on anyone but something would be done if Pelosi or Schumer were killed by an illegal. I asked God if one of them would be killed who are forcing this on us instead of an innocent person. I think the worse thing that people can do is sit there and do nothing. But in my experience Americans are too passive.

I just watched a video about a Pastor whose six children were killed by an illegal who couldn't read, speak, or write English. How can they read road signs? How can they study for the driver's test?

I'm a humanitarian first - I would never want to deny anyone opportunities, needed medical care, and an education. But we just can't support the world. We are to love others as ourselves. I often hear this verse hurled at Christians. Yes we are to love others but they leave off the last part. We're not to love others INSTEAD of ourselves, but AS ourselves.

People from 75 different countries are flocking here. I read about one Chinese guy who said he was on welfare. My cousin was in a medical facility where they were draining her bank account and the entire facility was packed with Russians getting it paid for by taxpayers.

Crime is going to flood in - I was just ripped off by a foreign guy who put a fake vitamin website up. Someone else in my family was too. It's going to get worse.

I do believe there are those who are truly needy and who should be helped but there are also those flocking here to steal. It seems too late and I like the idea of secession.

There is so much wealth in the hands of the few that there is no reason for anyone to be without.

I was fortunate enough that I got the exposure I needed to these hard truths before hand. The reason

Just doing my part to help point out some things that are not often pointed out. This kind of narrative it not only plausible, but likely. Why would the media not alert us to this? Because they have an agenda. They will never entertain opinions that counter their agenda.

You won't hear the kind of opinions I espouse often, either, at least not outside of this message board, and maybe a few others, because it normally eventually gets censored. This message board seems pretty safe, though, but sites like this are forced into the corners of the internet.

The prime real estates of the internet practice heavy censorship of the truth. The truth is out there but not a lot of people talk about it. It honestly looks like the mainstream media, politicians, mainstream social media, and the entertainment industry coordinate with each other to match narratives.

Ever seen what happens to one of their own when they break script? They usually get sent to "rehab", blacklisted, ostracized, or depersoned.

It's a strange world out there for sure. You sound like you are doing a good job seeing through the lies.

K

kaylagrl

I hope that this post does not offend anyone who has chosen to be childless. I had an experience where my sister chose to be childless and I made the mistake of sharing my children's phone numbers with her. She actually tried to take over my family. It was a battle to get her out of their lives when she began causing trouble. She made the mistake of running me down to one of my children who went back at her when they saw what she was doing. She reminded me of that bird that goes around sitting on any nest of eggs it finds and sits in the nest of another bird's eggs.

It got me thinking about the number of young women who have chosen a career over a family. I looked it up and was shocked that psychologists have found great misery in 40 - something's who chose career instead of a family. That describes my sister. I tried to get her to adopt several times but she refused. I don't know why. I think she was in denial about it.

Has anyone else encountered these women or this type of situation?
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/feminist-lies-that-are-making-women-miserable.8578/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...atable-reason-career-women-end-childless.html

https://www.returnofkings.com/116603/20-reasons-why-modern-women-are-so-unstable-and-miserable

It's sad that your sister is causing such issues in your family. The old saying goes "you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family." But on the other side of the coin we need to be careful that we don't generalize, whether with women or men. I never had children, my sister did. My job is to spoil my nephews rotten ( and I do). I don't interfere in her family or step in unless she asks for my help. She knows I'm there if she needs me. I'm not bitter nor miserable. I think certain people have issues with making decisions in their lives. They're always about the "what could have been". It's just their personalities. People don't have children for a variety of reasons. Why be bitter, like you say, she could adopt. If not, bloom where you're planted, don't be bitter.

T

TheIndianGirl

Only insane women murder/injure other women to get the baby. This reminds me of the Tonya Harding case where she broke another ice skater's leg to win a competition. 99.99999% of women do not behave this way, and so all childless women should not be painted with the same brush.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
God ordained families and children for women (as well as men). Therefore Paul encouraged the younger widows to get married, bear children, and manage their households.

The single state is an anomaly, and celibacy is an abomination when you look at the results. Genesis 1 tells us what humanity is expected to do. John 3 tells us that all must believe on the Lord Jesus Christ in order to be rightly related to God.
Yeah it's called freedom and body autonomy. We're not in the 1400s anymore and women are not property

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
This is what can happen to women that decide to focus on their career or be promiscuous, both of which are encouraged in today's society. It can sometimes happen also to women that are fussy with men.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
This is what can happen to women that decide to focus on their career or be promiscuous, both of which are encouraged in today's society. It can sometimes happen also to women that are fussy with men.
Yes, some...and there are also some women who want to be mothers but are not mothers due to some reasons beyond their control like infertility and sickness. Some make a choice to wait for love not just some men who can give them kids... 🙂

K

kaylagrl

Yeah it's called freedom and body autonomy. We're not in the 1400s anymore and women are not property

Somewhat agree, but let's not throw out Planned Parenthood rhetoric. Young women can be encouraged by older married women. But but not every woman will get married or have children. We need to be careful of making people feel pressured to marry. I was in my 40s before I got married, my sister in her 20s. If I had to put up with a minute of what she's endured with her husband, he'd be under the house gettin' his mail from the gophers. She felt pressure and married quickly. Me, I'm stubborn and I waited and waited and waited, thinking I was called to be single. But God put someone in my path when I wasn't even looking. So we need to be careful that we don't put single people into bad marriages and eventual divorce.