Erdogen calls for "attack against Israel"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I do not know how reliable this news site is, but I just read this here-

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/03/...s-for-oic-army-of-islam-attack-against-israel

Erdogan, who has made calls for a revival of the ottoman empire, calls for islamic nations to gather against Israel.

I think this fits prophecy to a T, with my personal belief that these prophecies focus on Israel and the middle east. Whether or not others agree though, its still bad news, if true.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Inb4 "you misspelled erdogan"

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
this is very significant, without giving chapter and verse I believe scripture tells us the antichrist will be from Greece, western Turkey was a part of greece at the time that scripture was written.
come quickly Lord jesus

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
this is very significant, without giving chapter and verse I believe scripture tells us the antichrist will be from Greece, western Turkey was a part of greece at the time that scripture was written.
come quickly Lord jesus
Yup, Christ even says in Rev. 2 that Satan dwells in Pergamum, which still exists but with a different name, in Turkey. The OT calls the antchrist many names referring to that area, as well. The antchrist will be from the region of Turkey, an Turkey will be the natiin that leads the other beast nations, theres zero doubt in my mind about that, especially due to the fact that these nations are ruled by a religion that claims Christ is NOT the Son of God.

But no matter what people believe, this is still a scary story. We should pray for the people of Israel.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem", it is a command, though many might believe it is a suggestion.
This was interesting to find the "seat of satan" at pergamum was copied and recreated so hitler could speak from it.
https://youtu.be/GAnVLiyuLEM?t=308
hope you enjoy