European women tend to have too much control over their husbands than American and africans wives.Why

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

maxima

Dec 14, 2012
Why is European women exercising too much control over their husband? American ,and African wives are somewhat different.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Why is European women exercising too much control over their husband? American ,and African wives are somewhat different.
Facts and stats please.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
We European women are more independent but german women are more submissive. Idk where you get your facts from but it's a little insulting. Maybe look at the European men before calling us controlling

maxima

Dec 14, 2012
I don't call out every European woman but it's a fact my dear. Where in Europe are you from and if you are different it could be upbringing.

maxima

Dec 14, 2012
Demi777 you may be different because of your background .Thanks that you said German women are submissive . that's a fact. I know a few relatives that marriage e Germans ladies and they stick together till date . and they tend to be coolheaded. But aside that most European women are over controlling. You can imagine a woman decides which school her kids would go, what religion her husband would join,what names to Christine the kids. If her husband brings up a name to name their baby ,the wife refused and states categorically the name she wants for the baby and it stays that way. What would you call that?

Nov 26, 2012
Demi777 you may be different because of your background .Thanks that you said German women are submissive . that's a fact. I know a few relatives that marriage e Germans ladies and they stick together till date . and they tend to be coolheaded. But aside that most European women are over controlling. You can imagine a woman decides which school her kids would go, what religion her husband would join,what names to Christine the kids. If her husband brings up a name to name their baby ,the wife refused and states categorically the name she wants for the baby and it stays that way. What would you call that?
I would call that...stereotyping.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Still your opinion and not facts.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I'm german american. I have a lot of friends all over Europe. Just because a woman disagrees with a name or dthinks for herself doesnt mean she is controlling. Deciding wherea child goes to is usually done by woman because the men are at work or because they make the woman do everything instead of maning up and being responsible.
Look at the men first before the woman. The european mens mentality contributes to the womens

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Why is it you're a single male so interested in telling married women how to act?

And Mel asked you to prove your claim and you've yet to show that there's the slightest validity to what you claim. You've still not done so. Just saying "it's a fact" isn't proof nor does it make it a fact.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
They have been indoctrinated into toxic feminism.. And the Legal system backs them 100% all they need do is call the police and claim that their husband has abused them and they can have their rebellious husband cast into a cell that very day.. And with a anti- husband divorce court system they can take the House and Kids and have their now former husband paying bloated child support and alimony for the next 20 years..

Men do not fear Woman.. They fear the powers of the State that back toxic feminist man hating culture to the Max..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I don't call out every European woman but it's a fact my dear. Where in Europe are you from and if you are different it could be upbringing.
That's right you did not say every European woman.. But since woman get so emotional they will take what you say in general and take it personally.. If you want to avoid this statement you need to cut and past terms like ""Not all woman"" or ""Some European woman"" Or some equivalent statement.. But even if you do that you will still have woman triggered and reacting as if you have made a personal attack against them..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
See i have already received a thumbs down from a woman for my first post here.. When i never stated all European woman.. But it is being taken as a personal attack when no such personal attack was delivered..

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
I'd call that, you've seen some bad examples of marriages and / or you have some unrealistic expectations of a wife's behavior. Just out of curiosity, if a man is that controlling of his wife, making most of the decisions on his own and only informing her of them and expecting her to comply, what would you call that?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
"It's a fact"... according to your opinion only, unless you can provide actual study data. Opinions are certainly welcome, but don't carry much weight.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Frankly if EITHER partner in a marriage states categorically "This is how it will be" and the other partner has to live with it, I would be wary of such. The marriages I have seen that actually worked had a lot of communication, a little compromise on both sides and a lot of actually caring what each other thinks about things.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Most, if not all, of the time, we form our opinions based on what we’ve seen/heard/read/experienced. I’m guessing you’ve seen women being controlling. A woman who lives in your area may say the same about men.

It all comes down that we all need Jesus. I may not be a controlling woman, but I still need the Lord to help me be a good, selfless wife. I can’t be one without the Holy Spirit. My husband is not a controlling man, but he also needs the Holy Spirit to help him be a good husband.

We all need the Lord.

M

Miri

Probably because they get fed up of being patronised by single strange men who call them “my dear”

M

Miri

Yet another “why won’t woman just act like subservient females and be at my bec and call.” Thread.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Probably because they get fed up of being patronised by single strange men who call them “my dear”
Especially if they keep messaging me eventho i said no i dont talk to strange men 2 times already