I have a swarm of unbelievers in my midst everyday which include family , friends, coworkers, their children etc. I have more unbelievers around me daily than believers. so I’m in a unique position surrounded by the very verbal unbelieving every day of my life but no one wants to stop and listen to anything other than the advice the world gives unbelievers and even then these people around me would rather avoid any conversation with me period, to the point of excluding me from conversation circles at work than have God brought directly into conversation. I’ve literally watched people run away from me shouting as they leave the door as I’ve brought God into a conversation. If these are the people who God has called me to be on mission for evangelizing them and they can’t even bear a minute of gospel without talking over me and telling me things like they don’t believe it. One will say “I’m my own God” another will say “ I don’t mix religion and work” “you aren’t going to be one of those annoying Christians who bring God into every conversation are you” another has just clammed up and won’t speak to me period. These types aren’t going to sit for a gospel presentation… but yet God has called me to these in my sphere and until God moves me from this mission field I have figure out how He wants me to witness to them if even marginally to plant seed. But these guys won’t even let me so much as speak to plant seed to begin with.
They straight up won’t allow me to speak about the things of God. They will either walk away from the conversation as I enter it. They will talk over me, but they sure can gather around and have time to joke about sexual perversions and other things of the world. So then there is that. I just don’t know how to reach these very difficult people who are ready to be verbally violent at the drop of a hat or willing to absolutely alienate anyone bringing the Word of God to them.