Even When It Hurts- Hillsong United

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

joyographer

Junior Member
Feb 22, 2016
2
0
1
Even when my strength is lost
I'll praise You
Even when I have no song
I'll praise You
Even when it's hard to find the words
Louder then I'll sing Your praise
​
[video=youtube;hrSJwO5dJXg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrSJwO5dJXg[/video]
 
Hiya!

What happened to you?

And what is the deal with your weird new username? :p

Anyway, you've been almost missed in the chat room.

I hope you come back there.

It hasn't been the same since you left.