Ever wonger.....?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Willie-T

Banned
Feb 7, 2015
22,418
413
0
........... about normal Christian healing? This is the plain, ordinary little fat man who began our denomination explain a bit about it.
.
[video=youtube;XHdaxc3VIJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHdaxc3VIJI[/video]
 
Willie - this is too long for my limited broad band since we live in the hill country. Is there a book he wrote that covers the basics? God has for years used me in praying for the sick, and I have taught a little of what God has shown me. I did not get past the first step on the video because I realized how long it was. But along with that first step, I also ask about the emotions that the person is feeling along with the pain - fear? anger (even at God)? Blame? Emotions are a big block to the body receiving healing.

But I would like to read more and hope this is in a book form.
 
Willie - this is too long for my limited broad band since we live in the hill country. Is there a book he wrote that covers the basics? God has for years used me in praying for the sick, and I have taught a little of what God has shown me. I did not get past the first step on the video because I realized how long it was. But along with that first step, I also ask about the emotions that the person is feeling along with the pain - fear? anger (even at God)? Blame? Emotions are a big block to the body receiving healing.

But I would like to read more and hope this is in a book form.

Yes, he wrote a book called Power Healing. But, I doubt you will find that book anywhere near as enjoyable and entertaining as that video. The outline is the same in both, but the book lacks the personal stories the video had.

BTW, the video was fairly short, only forty-some minutes, as I recall.
 
Last edited:
Nope - can't even download a 40 min. anything. Or 10 min. Uses up too much time I have. I have Hughes Net and it is terrible where I live. Unless I pay more for more space. And I won't.
 
Nope - can't even download a 40 min. anything. Or 10 min. Uses up too much time I have. I have Hughes Net and it is terrible where I live. Unless I pay more for more space. And I won't.

Joid..do you have someone close to you with internet access..larger than yours where they could play it while recording it on a different device and then send you the tape ? Just a thought.
 
Joid..do you have someone close to you with internet access..larger than yours where they could play it while recording it on a different device and then send you the tape ? Just a thought.

Yeah, just take a cheap thumb drive to a friend and ask them to download some of the videos you might want to watch.
 
You could go to someones house that has good internet, use the site i think called youtubetomp3 then put it on a flash drive.
 
Heehee!! You're a trip. ;)

Although I'm wondering how you got an animated gif for an avatar. Do you know magic or something?

How'd you do that?! :confused:


It's an elephant thing............we just can.........

(seriously, some animated thingys will work when used as Avatars, and some won't. It's a trial by error to find one you like that does.......)