EVERY DAY HAS IT'S DOG

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps in this petty pace from day to day to the last syllable of recorded time, and all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death! Out! Out! Brief candle, life is but a walking shadow a poor player that struts and frets its hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. T'is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothingggggg..

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
FRIDAY

1/25/19

plott hound crop.jpg
Plot Hound (dunno either, but that's what it said) :)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
FRIDAY

1/25/19

View attachment 193486
Plot Hound (dunno either, but that's what it said) :)
As soon as I saw this I was going to ask you the breed, when I scrolled to the bottom of my enlarged screen image I saw you put the breed name there.

I believe there is one down the way from my bungalow. He or She is always running up to me, and if I walk on the other side of the stree and I am seen he barks, and I feel obligated to go do the hand pamper routine.

Anyways it is black, but it looks just like the photo otherwise, and soooo friendly it is embarrassing. Great doggy great photo..

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Plott Hound
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Plott Hound
Other names Plott
PlotthundOrigin Ancestry from Germany, started in United StateshideClassification / standardsAKCUKC
Hound Groupstandard
Scenthound Groupstandard
Notes State dog of North Carolina (designated in 1989)[1]Domestic dog (Canis lupus familiaris)

The Plott Hound is a large scent hound, originally bred for hunting bears. The Plott Hound is not a well known breed of dog, even though it is the state dog of North Carolina.[2] In 1989, the North Carolina General Assemblydesignated the Plott Hound as the official State Dog.[3]

The Plott Hound was first registered with the United Kennel Clubin 1946. Plotts were recognized by the American Kennel Clubin 2006[4] and were exhibited at Westminster Show in 2008.[5]

Chosen for their tracking and hunting abilities, two Plott Hound puppies have been trained as K9 deputies for the Guilford CountySherriff's Department.[1]