Every herb that bears seed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blackpowderduelist
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Blackpowderduelist

Guest
On other words wild edibles, and herbal medicine.
Share your knowledge.
 

Attachments

  • pt_1602541830426.jpeg
    pt_1602541830426.jpeg
    490.3 KB · Views: 3
The pic is white panicle aster, or star aster. It's both a wild edible but has medicinal properties. Used as a salad garnish, or a tea, but a poultice used on cuts to help them heal. I just use raw honey on cuts though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldethennew
For years I suffered from UTI *urinary tract infection). Doctors would give me an antibiotic and it would go away.

During this world plague I am not contacted by the health center as I was previously, and I was having the burning and irregularity.

I thought of YouTube and went there looking for anything dealing with this problem. I found that a half teaspoon of baking soda would help and it would probably help within hours. It did.

The regimen is half teaspoon in a half glass of water daily for a week Then a week off. and resume again after.

This remedy has been in use since the times of the Children in Egypt.

It is possible to have side effects but only if you take a box a day. In other words, there are none when taken with the above dosage. I have been just fine since I have practiced this, and just a bit peeved with the doctors I have seen. God bless them, and all who may be helped by this.
 
For years I suffered from UTI *urinary tract infection). Doctors would give me an antibiotic and it would go away.

During this world plague I am not contacted by the health center as I was previously, and I was having the burning and irregularity.

I thought of YouTube and went there looking for anything dealing with this problem. I found that a half teaspoon of baking soda would help and it would probably help within hours. It did.

The regimen is half teaspoon in a half glass of water daily for a week Then a week off. and resume again after.

This remedy has been in use since the times of the Children in Egypt.

It is possible to have side effects but only if you take a box a day. In other words, there are none when taken with the above dosage. I have been just fine since I have practiced this, and just a bit peeved with the doctors I have seen. God bless them, and all who may be helped by this.
Golden rod infused honey is also a remedy for UTI as well. I mean you can drink golden rod tea but it's kind of gruesome. I use baking soda as toothpaste. The baking soda balances the acidity of your body.
 
Do a search of vinegar, and you will be surprised how many different benefits it has, and how many different things it helps with.

Garlic is the same. As are Muscadines. These both have numerous health benefits when ingested daily.
 
I just picked a real treat, wild camphor. This is going to be a great balm fir soreness.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldethennew
I didn't get to do any herb hunting today. Mayhaps this weekend.
 
Apple Cider Vinegar has been one of our staples for decades, very, very medicinal
for humans as well as animals -
we got hooked on 'Braggs' because when we first started using it in the 80's,
the company said that they used 'wooden-barrels' for the curing...
(Vermont Folk Medicine)...

(4) of our Top herbs to maintain good health are (goldenseal-myrrh-milk thistle-echinacca)
we also use: Lugol's Solution, 2% - Extract of Black Walnut, for worming-Black Seed Oil-
Pure Salmon Oil-Hemp oil) - the oils are a tremendous help with inflammation...
:):)
 
If suffering from dhiarrhea...apples can help

Something I learned yesterday. Doesnt have to be apple cider vinegar...just eat apples.
 
Individuals who suffer intolerance to varied foods, apples include, can react to a single apple ingestion with swelling of the abdomen, general bloating and almost instant diarrheas'. Believe me, I KNOW.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldethennew