Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Demons But Were Afraid To Ask...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Has anyone dealt with shadow people before?

One time I was going to sleep. All the lights were off and I was half sitting up and half laying back nodding off. I opened my eyes for a second and got a glimpse of a shining bipedal form standing at the foot of my bed and as soon as I looked directly towards it it was gone. It was prolly some trick of the mind because I was tired and opened my eyes. At least it wasn't a shadow person if it was real!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blain
One time I was going to sleep. All the lights were off and I was half sitting up and half laying back nodding off. I opened my eyes for a second and got a glimpse of a shining bipedal form standing at the foot of my bed and as soon as I looked directly towards it it was gone. It was prolly some trick of the mind because I was tired and opened my eyes. At least it wasn't a shadow person if it was real!

That is spooky. I don’t do well with horror films but for some reason, if something like that were to happen in real life it’s no big deal lol, unless it’s making creaking noises on my floor, then I’m getting up and I’ll be screaming for it to get out and attacking air lol.
 
That is spooky. I don’t do well with horror films but for some reason, if something like that were to happen in real life it’s no big deal lol, unless it’s making creaking noises on my floor, then I’m getting up and I’ll be screaming for it to get out and attacking air lol.

I've only ever watched 1 horror movie and that only because Jaime Lee Curtis was in it! That woman can scream! I always thought they was dumb and girls movies for the most part.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seanoflongbeach
I've only ever watched 1 horror movie and that only because Jaime Lee Curtis was in it! That woman can scream! I always thought they was dumb and girls movies for the most part.

I think I may have been more of a coward when I was younger….my dad and sister would always make an effort to scare me when I was younger. I never understood it but over time, I got over that and tickling every quickly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edward429451
That is spooky. I don’t do well with horror films but for some reason, if something like that were to happen in real life it’s no big deal lol, unless it’s making creaking noises on my floor, then I’m getting up and I’ll be screaming for it to get out and attacking air lol.

Oh! I remember now. I didn't see anything, but I'm pert darn sure that evil spirits tried to scare me one time. I was at home alone and I just settled into bed.

Remember how we used to scare our sisters and babysitters by jiggling the doorknob on the house? They did that to my bedroom doorknob! I'm in bed and my doorknob starts jiggling intensely! And I instantly knew that, I am alone in the house so the only thing it can be is evil spirits (and I have authority over them in Jesus name!) I started laughing and was about to proclaim the name of Jesus, but they heard it coming I guess because it stopped before I even said anything. So then when I seen it was stopped and I had not commanded them yet, I laughed even harder.

I thought about it for a long time. That was no trick of the mind or eyes. That door knob jiggled and a lot like they were making it obvious that someone or something was out there at my door...and I saw it (the doorknob) and heard it.

It had to be the spirit of fear I think. I heard some guys testimony once where he was alone and heard loud foot steps and loud growling noises out side his door and while he was sitting and processing it, it opened his door and a little pipsqueak spirit walks in! He was about 6 or 8 inches high he said? And the Lord told him afterwards that, that was the spirit of fear. SO I figure that was prolly the same spirit that jiggled my doorknob. And when I didn't panic, but started laughing, he just gave up!
 
Not only that, but I bet you that Sasquatches (Bigfoot) that we hear about are really descendants of the Nephilim. Evenso, Jesus name shall prevail over them also!

I was saying the same thing months ago and that the Nephilim probably took part in building the pyramids. (I don’t believe in aliens. I believe the alien space craft we see are most likely crafted by human vessels under demonic possession or just drones)
 
Oh! I remember now. I didn't see anything, but I'm pert darn sure that evil spirits tried to scare me one time. I was at home alone and I just settled into bed.

Remember how we used to scare our sisters and babysitters by jiggling the doorknob on the house? They did that to my bedroom doorknob! I'm in bed and my doorknob starts jiggling intensely! And I instantly knew that, I am alone in the house so the only thing it can be is evil spirits (and I have authority over them in Jesus name!) I started laughing and was about to proclaim the name of Jesus, but they heard it coming I guess because it stopped before I even said anything. So then when I seen it was stopped and I had not commanded them yet, I laughed even harder.

I thought about it for a long time. That was no trick of the mind or eyes. That door knob jiggled and a lot like they were making it obvious that someone or something was out there at my door...and I saw it (the doorknob) and heard it.

It had to be the spirit of fear I think. I heard some guys testimony once where he was alone and heard loud foot steps and loud growling noises out side his door and while he was sitting and processing it, it opened his door and a little pipsqueak spirit walks in! He was about 6 or 8 inches high he said? And the Lord told him afterwards that, that was the spirit of fear. SO I figure that was prolly the same spirit that jiggled my doorknob. And when I didn't panic, but started laughing, he just gave up!

Yeah, I heard my floor creak early July when my family was on vacation. It could have easily been our cat but I got up, freaking out and started yelling for it to get out of the house. Most likely was our cat or something under the house.

Our house is raised a little, so it could have been a skunk, raccoon or opossum also.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edward429451
Hey all.. heard this story short is.... angel shows up says he will be healed and the cow will be healed today. She said if the cow is healed she will sell it and give the money to Church to help out reach. See a angel of the lord showed up but when she said "if the cow is healed" the angel kinda looked mad and said "there are no if's in Gods plan". The husband was healed ....see the doctor said he will be dead in a few days yet later they could not find anything .. the cow that day was healed.

There are no ifs in Gods plans
 
Hey all.. heard this story short is.... angel shows up says he will be healed and the cow will be healed today. She said if the cow is healed she will sell it and give the money to Church to help out reach. See a angel of the lord showed up but when she said "if the cow is healed" the angel kinda looked mad and said "there are no if's in Gods plan". The husband was healed ....see the doctor said he will be dead in a few days yet later they could not find anything .. the cow that day was healed.

There are no ifs in Gods plans

100% Gods plan and will, will be fulfilled.

It’s crazy looking back on it all (but I don’t want to turn into a pillar of salt 🤣)
 
I was saying the same thing months ago and that the Nephilim probably took part in building the pyramids. (I don’t believe in aliens. I believe the alien space craft we see are most likely crafted by human vessels under demonic possession or just drones)

Well, the government has had since 1947 (Roswell) to back engineer the crashed (inter-dimensional) spaceship that crashed. So they prolly have a Fleet of them by now.

I believe it will be a False Flag, invasion from outer-space. They are not from outer space but they are hyper dimensional beings, from a different dimension. THAT is the big lie. They are not biological aliens from some distant star system. They are spirits. Evil spirits, Demonic.

So if you ever see a sasquatch don't make the mistake of thinking it is some sort of animal hybrid! That being is Nephilim which is half human and half fallen angel, so they are very likely to be highly intelligent.

So the enemy is flying around in UFO's and the government prolly is also and even though the operation is false flag, the destruction and death will be real.

Scripture says, men's hearts will be failing them! I like big bore guns, but I already suspect that they'll be shielded or something. The only preparation that will be able to down them is to cultivate one's relationship with the Lord.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seanoflongbeach
Well, the government has had since 1947 (Roswell) to back engineer the crashed (inter-dimensional) spaceship that crashed. So they prolly have a Fleet of them by now.

I believe it will be a False Flag, invasion from outer-space. They are not from outer space but they are hyper dimensional beings, from a different dimension. THAT is the big lie. They are not biological aliens from some distant star system. They are spirits. Evil spirits, Demonic.

So if you ever see a sasquatch don't make the mistake of thinking it is some sort of animal hybrid! That being is Nephilim which is half human and half fallen angel, so they are very likely to be highly intelligent.

So the enemy is flying around in UFO's and the government prolly is also and even though the operation is false flag, the destruction and death will be real.

Scripture says, men's hearts will be failing them! I like big bore guns, but I already suspect that they'll be shielded or something. The only preparation that will be able to down them is to cultivate one's relationship with the Lord.

I never looked too deeply into that subject.

I’ve been more of a just stick to scripture, top 100 Christian music and listening to audio Bible kinda guy.

Maybe further in my walk I’ll dabble in it but currently just resting in Christ.

My dad seems to be super into the show ancient aliens though. So much so, that he kind of made it his religion.
 
Um, this new medication that they got me on pretty much healed the mood disorder that was mostly keeping me here.

I remember going to a local Starbucks earlier this year and felt like everyone was talking about me but now that I’m on the new meds, I went into a McDonald’s and felt 100% healthy again and then sum.

It’s been since like 2007 since I’ve had the type of health that I was experiencing a week ago at McDonald’s and that was before I went into the mental hospital in 2010.

I still experience pain in my mind sometimes but it’s drastically less.

I tend to use the audio bible and worship music as a “Christian cigarette”(is what I call it) to decompress and having a Christian therapist helps big time.

Also, reading scripture can literally fix broken hearts and all sorts of really cool things I’m finding out.
Well it seems God is really working in you and it is clear from just your testimony. I also listen to the audio bible and worship music and it really helps bring me closer to God and you are absolutely a fantastic example of what God can do in a persons life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seanoflongbeach
One time I was going to sleep. All the lights were off and I was half sitting up and half laying back nodding off. I opened my eyes for a second and got a glimpse of a shining bipedal form standing at the foot of my bed and as soon as I looked directly towards it it was gone. It was prolly some trick of the mind because I was tired and opened my eyes. At least it wasn't a shadow person if it was real!
It could be that what you saw was an actual being at the foot of your bed, often times they do appear and disappear very quickly especially if they know you can see them
 
I'm so glad that you are experiencing God's love, power and care personally in your own life! I don't always see that in other people, so this is really great to see in your life.


🚞

I am very active when it comes to taking care of my mental and spiritual health. It’s probably been my main concern since 2009 when I first experienced what mental health or spiritual health even was. I was 21 that year.

If only I’d work on my physical health as much as the other two…but I don’t.
 
Well it seems God is really working in you and it is clear from just your testimony. I also listen to the audio bible and worship music and it really helps bring me closer to God and you are absolutely a fantastic example of what God can do in a persons life.

Spiritual health is thee number one of the three to work on, mental health is extremely important also. I started off seeing a psychiatrist in 2010, was diagnosed schizophrenic. 5 years later, was rediagnosed schizoaffective. Once I finally finished the Bible, they rediagnosed me then to bipolar and literally not even a year later I’m on a medication that seems like it cured the mood swings.

My mom says I still have the mood swings but I’m a hundred percent positive it’s her that has the mood swings cause I am calm as all can be.

I’m on four different psyche meds to regulate me and a cholesterol medication at the moment.
 
I am very active when it comes to taking care of my mental and spiritual health. It’s probably been my main concern since 2009 when I first experienced what mental health or spiritual health even was. I was 21 that year.

If only I’d work on my physical health as much as the other two…but I don’t.


Yeah, mental and spiritual health are a top priority!

You can eventually work on incorporating your physical health too, I'm sure. I heard that physical exercise and healthy food will also improve your mental health (which helps spiritual health in turn and vice versa.)


🚞
 
Spiritual health is thee number one of the three to work on, mental health is extremely important also. I started off seeing a psychiatrist in 2010, was diagnosed schizophrenic. 5 years later, was rediagnosed schizoaffective. Once I finally finished the Bible, they rediagnosed me then to bipolar and literally not even a year later I’m on a medication that seems like it cured the mood swings.

My mom says I still have the mood swings but I’m a hundred percent positive it’s her that has the mood swings cause I am calm as all can be.

I’m on four different psyche meds to regulate me and a cholesterol medication at the moment.
I am glad you are on some medication that really helps you it must have been hard dealing with all this for so long but look at you now a light shining in you that is clear as day good for you my friend

I also had to be put on certain medications for my mental health and it took me almost dying for it to happen but now I am much more mentally stable and spiritually I am being groomed by God to trust him while also to help others to grow and trust in him as well.
 
I am glad you are on some medication that really helps you it must have been hard dealing with all this for so long but look at you now a light shining in you that is clear as day good for you my friend

I also had to be put on certain medications for my mental health and it took me almost dying for it to happen but now I am much more mentally stable and spiritually I am being groomed by God to trust him while also to help others to grow and trust in him as well.

It took me going to hell in a mental facility to start taking medication.

Out of mind, I ended up throwing doctors and nurses to the ground for trying to force me to take medication. They ended up putting me on a stretcher, strapping me to a bed at the hospital and sending me to that facility.

After a week of being there, they sent me to the less aggressive area on good behavior. Then I was let go after that, after my God parents came and basically forced them to release me.

The funny thing is, that was the first month of a college semester and I ended up still participating in a painting class, as well as getting a job the following month at a dog day care warehouse as a dog handler.

I didn’t feel the same for the longest time. Though I didn’t get into a relationship a year later, a very crazy relationship.

But we are here now and that is what matters.
 
It took me going to hell in a mental facility to start taking medication.

Out of mind, I ended up throwing doctors and nurses to the ground for trying to force me to take medication. They ended up putting me on a stretcher, strapping me to a bed at the hospital and sending me to that facility.

After a week of being there, they sent me to the less aggressive area on good behavior. Then I was let go after that, after my God parents came and basically forced them to release me.

The funny thing is, that was the first month of a college semester and I ended up still participating in a painting class, as well as getting a job the following month at a dog day care warehouse as a dog handler.

I didn’t feel the same for the longest time. Though I didn’t get into a relationship a year later, a very crazy relationship.

But we are here now and that is what matters.
Wow that sure was a lot to have to go through but at least your out and doing well now
 
  • Like
Reactions: homwardbound