Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Demons But Were Afraid To Ask...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I hope you and anyone else reads this all the way through to hear it al and then decide too, thank you
We all in belief have troubles here on earth, any doubts hinder growth Isaiah 7:1-9. Once, one anyone truthfully believes God, between God and themselves, Seeing to stop doubt in thought(s) happening in them
And feelings are thoughts, blowing anyone up, that are not real, yet seem as are. God is there, the only true truth in what Son has done once for us all Hebrews 10:10
What? Yes, go to a scary movie, go to a story of murder like in criminal minds series that has story after story of people lost in thought, doing evil.
How do you react when the person jumps out at the other person you are watching? Unpredictably right? Either one gets mad, or scared, yes?
Therefore as a person believes, that controls thee. do these control you in thought after thought?
Right or wrong, the situation(s) here on earth have control of thought(s) that anyone pays attention on to, ends up and accepts as truth. One has to accept it, not believe in it, to scare or fear or make you angry over it. Not to say it is not there, to Face it head on, with Dad, PaPa, Father Luke 21:14-15, John 10:10 who is the thief, can it be emotions leading, not following Truth of God hisself? Who is in love to us all whether we sin again or not, since Son took away sin John 1:29 for us first in the willing death he went to and did not fight back?
Proverbs 23:1-7

Proverbs 23:7

Authorized (King James) Version

7 for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:
Eat and drink, saith he to thee;
but his heart is not with thee.
Galatians 5:17
For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Yet we are not in a fight with other people, we are in a fight with evil spirits, that control flesh people in their thoughts, they attached to.
Ephesians 6:10
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might
Philippians 3:1
Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
Put no trust in self or any other flesh and blood

Make the choice between God and you. You will eventually make it through, as long as you do not give up, and that can many times take a long time to see through the ripped veil, that ripped when he gave up the ghost. (John 19:30) yet it can take a while, and once anyone gets past anything, more evil comes to try to get in our mindsets, (Romans 12:2) time to renew and see from Father's view in risen Son for you.
purpose of evil is to promote evil. Which began at the tree of good and evil with Adam and Eve
Today, Evil acts as good, to get one, anyone to deny God, and not believe God is good all the time as good is God all the time through bad experiences, that are never created by God, never have been, People do bad all by themselves.
How does evil do this? God gave free choice and God does not interfere with free choices as evil does by manipulation and convincing using scripture to get one, anyone lost, getting thoughts in our heads to control us, and has done a job in doing that for a long time, now.
So Son, Jesus in due time came here to earth in the only flesh and blood that is perfect. To save us by belief to it is done by Son for us to now enter the throne of grace with confidence to Father of Son, Son who took away the sin of the world first in his one time willing death once for us all. Left for each and everyone to be new by God through Son, even if sin again
Romans 8:38-39
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

All evil needs, is to get to you, me and anyone else is
"Doubt in our thought(s)" just start mulling it over, get a thought of doubt it is done for you by Son for you (John 19:30) to be new in belief to Son, Jesus. he is risen for you too and then once in doubt, even a modicum of doubt anyone goes astray, as as many go astray. Like many today, who think they got it better than you or me, and I do not got it better than anyone, I trust God, even if doubt enters, I remain in trusting God, no matter what happens bad or good to me at least, passing this onto you and anyone else that reads this too.
Belief Faith to God the Father of Son has grown me into maturing from God for me and you and the entire world, I'm in and not part of anymore, the same is for you, standing in belief, even though __________ happens
Col 1:21-23
Therefore stand in trust no matter what, one day, you will see truth and God is the only truth, for me at least
Love, from God unconditionally, then one will choose right over wrong as grows up
Hebrews 5:12, 6:3
 
  • Like
Reactions: seanoflongbeach
Wow that sure was a lot to have to go through but at least your out and doing well now

I started off in life, in the home of a very abusive father. He nearly beat my mother death while wearing rings on his fingers. Her scalp broke open.

Some people assume that because my father was capable of doing such a thing that I would do such a thing.

The difference between my dad and I, is he doesn’t believe in God or Jesus and I surrendered my life to Christ. There are different standards, morals and integrity that my father and I do not share.

I do give him credit that he has grown as a person since then but when I talk to him (even when he is calm) I can tell that that temper can come back at any moment.
 
I never looked too deeply into that subject.

I’ve been more of a just stick to scripture, top 100 Christian music and listening to audio Bible kinda guy.

Maybe further in my walk I’ll dabble in it but currently just resting in Christ.

My dad seems to be super into the show ancient aliens though. So much so, that he kind of made it his religion.

I used to be a big time conspiracy theorist, but not so much anymore. I may get to see some of those things or I may not. But I'll have a good idea what they are and who they are subject to if I do see any of them.

The show Ancient Aliens is full of lies. That show was actually debunked and they showed it to be lies. Over in some old ancient famous ruin where the building construction and perfect right angles on stones and rocks and they showed close ups to show no tool marks! Had to be aliens! And somebody went there with a camcorder and walked around showing the backside of the stones and there were tool marks all over them! I too have a friend who believes A.A.'s is all true. (tsk-tsk).
 
It could be that what you saw was an actual being at the foot of your bed, often times they do appear and disappear very quickly especially if they know you can see them

I know so even though I felt like it was wasn't real I couldn't shake the thought that it could be real.

The same principle about how they disappear is the same as with UFO's. They seem to materialize and disappear at will. If they are inter-dimensional beings rather than inter-planetary beings then that explains why we've never seen any photo's of UFO's wayy out there in space on the way here. We have all sorts of good telescopes and cameras in space for a long time now and not one picture of those Aliens from Orion on their way!

When they disappear, they are blipping out to an alternate dimension. No wonder we only see UFO's around earth and the moon!
 
I hope you and anyone else reads this all the way through to hear it al and then decide too, thank you
We all in belief have troubles here on earth, any doubts hinder growth Isaiah 7:1-9. Once, one anyone truthfully believes God, between God and themselves, Seeing to stop doubt in thought(s) happening in them
And feelings are thoughts, blowing anyone up, that are not real, yet seem as are. God is there, the only true truth in what Son has done once for us all Hebrews 10:10
What? Yes, go to a scary movie, go to a story of murder like in criminal minds series that has story after story of people lost in thought, doing evil.
How do you react when the person jumps out at the other person you are watching? Unpredictably right? Either one gets mad, or scared, yes?
Therefore as a person believes, that controls thee. do these control you in thought after thought?
Right or wrong, the situation(s) here on earth have control of thought(s) that anyone pays attention on to, ends up and accepts as truth. One has to accept it, not believe in it, to scare or fear or make you angry over it. Not to say it is not there, to Face it head on, with Dad, PaPa, Father Luke 21:14-15, John 10:10 who is the thief, can it be emotions leading, not following Truth of God hisself? Who is in love to us all whether we sin again or not, since Son took away sin John 1:29 for us first in the willing death he went to and did not fight back?
Proverbs 23:1-7

Proverbs 23:7

Authorized (King James) Version

7 for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:
Eat and drink, saith he to thee;
but his heart is not with thee.
Galatians 5:17
For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Yet we are not in a fight with other people, we are in a fight with evil spirits, that control flesh people in their thoughts, they attached to.
Ephesians 6:10
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might
Philippians 3:1
Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
Put no trust in self or any other flesh and blood

Make the choice between God and you. You will eventually make it through, as long as you do not give up, and that can many times take a long time to see through the ripped veil, that ripped when he gave up the ghost. (John 19:30) yet it can take a while, and once anyone gets past anything, more evil comes to try to get in our mindsets, (Romans 12:2) time to renew and see from Father's view in risen Son for you.
purpose of evil is to promote evil. Which began at the tree of good and evil with Adam and Eve
Today, Evil acts as good, to get one, anyone to deny God, and not believe God is good all the time as good is God all the time through bad experiences, that are never created by God, never have been, People do bad all by themselves.
How does evil do this? God gave free choice and God does not interfere with free choices as evil does by manipulation and convincing using scripture to get one, anyone lost, getting thoughts in our heads to control us, and has done a job in doing that for a long time, now.
So Son, Jesus in due time came here to earth in the only flesh and blood that is perfect. To save us by belief to it is done by Son for us to now enter the throne of grace with confidence to Father of Son, Son who took away the sin of the world first in his one time willing death once for us all. Left for each and everyone to be new by God through Son, even if sin again
Romans 8:38-39
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

All evil needs, is to get to you, me and anyone else is
"Doubt in our thought(s)" just start mulling it over, get a thought of doubt it is done for you by Son for you (John 19:30) to be new in belief to Son, Jesus. he is risen for you too and then once in doubt, even a modicum of doubt anyone goes astray, as as many go astray. Like many today, who think they got it better than you or me, and I do not got it better than anyone, I trust God, even if doubt enters, I remain in trusting God, no matter what happens bad or good to me at least, passing this onto you and anyone else that reads this too.
Belief Faith to God the Father of Son has grown me into maturing from God for me and you and the entire world, I'm in and not part of anymore, the same is for you, standing in belief, even though __________ happens
Col 1:21-23
Therefore stand in trust no matter what, one day, you will see truth and God is the only truth, for me at least
Love, from God unconditionally, then one will choose right over wrong as grows up
Hebrews 5:12, 6:3

Thanks for sharpening the mind @homwardbound . My life is God, Jesus, Holy Spirit. It’s daily.

I try to choose my words wisely.
 
  • Like
Reactions: homwardbound
I started off in life, in the home of a very abusive father. He nearly beat my mother death while wearing rings on his fingers. Her scalp broke open.

Some people assume that because my father was capable of doing such a thing that I would do such a thing.

The difference between my dad and I, is he doesn’t believe in God or Jesus and I surrendered my life to Christ. There are different standards, morals and integrity that my father and I do not share.

I do give him credit that he has grown as a person since then but when I talk to him (even when he is calm) I can tell that that temper can come back at any moment.
Oh I know abuse very well mental physical emotional all of it I had to go through until just this year I was being abused and neglected taken advantage of and used by other people
So I can understand where you are coming from on this abuse comes in all shapes and forms and I have seen how God can use even that for our good.

Now that I am finally free of my abusers though it almost killed me I look back and see how God was with me even then and how what the enemy meant for harm he brought forth fruit

Your pain and struggles are a powerful testimony to others
 
I know so even though I felt like it was wasn't real I couldn't shake the thought that it could be real.

The same principle about how they disappear is the same as with UFO's. They seem to materialize and disappear at will. If they are inter-dimensional beings rather than inter-planetary beings then that explains why we've never seen any photo's of UFO's wayy out there in space on the way here. We have all sorts of good telescopes and cameras in space for a long time now and not one picture of those Aliens from Orion on their way!

When they disappear, they are blipping out to an alternate dimension. No wonder we only see UFO's around earth and the moon!
one thing I have noticed is that there is a realm that coincides with ours some call it interdimension other call it the spiritual realm but in both cases it exists along side ours and I was shown this realm once before everywhere you look there are spirits more spirits than people and they all walk around in our midst undetected except by a rare few but they also hate being seen and will even attack if they know you can see them.
 
I used to be a big time conspiracy theorist, but not so much anymore. I may get to see some of those things or I may not. But I'll have a good idea what they are and who they are subject to if I do see any of them.

The show Ancient Aliens is full of lies. That show was actually debunked and they showed it to be lies. Over in some old ancient famous ruin where the building construction and perfect right angles on stones and rocks and they showed close ups to show no tool marks! Had to be aliens! And somebody went there with a camcorder and walked around showing the backside of the stones and there were tool marks all over them! I too have a friend who believes A.A.'s is all true. (tsk-tsk).

I keep trying to win my dad over to Jesus.

He started liking my Christian posts on Facebook but I think the only reason he likes them is cause I think he thinks it’s for me to earn money. Yes, I can and am earning money with it but it is like fun hobby money. It’s mostly to share the gospel with new technology.

I hope one day, my entire family gets saved; including everyone God influences through me.

I think that was really my driving force…making sure the entire family gets saved.
 
I keep trying to win my dad over to Jesus.

He started liking my Christian posts on Facebook but I think the only reason he likes them is cause I think he thinks it’s for me to earn money. Yes, I can and am earning money with it but it is like fun hobby money. It’s mostly to share the gospel with new technology.

I hope one day, my entire family gets saved; including everyone God influences through me.

I think that was really my driving force…making sure the entire family gets saved.
You earn money with posts on facebook? you can do that?
 
  • Like
Reactions: seanoflongbeach
I'll tell you guys about the time that Jesus walked into my room and spoke audibly to me. I didn't "see" anything, but I felt it. Jesus walked through the wall at the far side of the room and stood there. The atmosphere changed as He walked in. It was charged with power and the air was like, electrified and all His love was radiating into the room. I knew instantly that, this is God...

Then He spoke to me and said, Pray for Brother Michael, he needs help. I was immediately Amazed that, I recognize this voice! It is Jesus! I don't recall ever speaking with Jesus to know His voice, but I absolutely recognized it! And scripture does say, my sheep know my voice, so that's true!
I was a total idiot. I said, why? What happened? Is he ok?
And Jesus said, pray for him Now, he needs help Now...
But! Oh my Gosh, Lord forgive me because the right answer was...Yes Lord. I questioned Him! (Not good). He did not rebuke me but He changed His tone to me. It was the same tone that us parents use on our children when we send the message, do it or there is big trouble! It literally struck me with terror. I kid you not. I said, Yes Lord and went into prayer. About the time I said Amen the Lord left and I was alone again wondering what happened.

So I went online to that Christian forum that I know the man from and sent him a DM and told him what happened, and asked him what happened! About 4 or 5 hours later he responded. He said his blood sugar was freaking out and he was in adult school in the classroom when it came on, so he left the class to go to the vending machine and he did not make it. He collapsed in the hallway. Classes were in session so no one was in the halls to help him. Then he said a stranger was there wearing a suit and said to him, I'm here to help what can I do for you? And he told him OJ from the vending machine. And then the man was handing him some OJ and he drank it and he noticed that, the man was gone now. This was a small school where everyone knows everyone so he asked around about the guy in the suit, and no one had seen him. So that had to be an Angel sent to help him.

I started thinking, God doesn't need little old me to heal someone? WHy did God ask me to pray for him? And it hit me, he allowed me to participate in helping the man and I felt good then. Then I thought about Zacharias and how he got made deaf & dumb for questioning the Angel...then I started feeling even better! I could have easily been struck deaf or dumb, and He didn't! Thank you Jesus!

I learned two big things that day. That I do recognize the voice of my shepherd when I hear it, and the only correct answer when the Lord tells you to so something is..Yes Lord, and obey immediately!

That was the strongest presence of the Lord that I had ever felt before then, or since then! And also, that was the most terror that I have ever felt. And I never seen anything.
 
Oh I know abuse very well mental physical emotional all of it I had to go through until just this year I was being abused and neglected taken advantage of and used by other people
So I can understand where you are coming from on this abuse comes in all shapes and forms and I have seen how God can use even that for our good.

Now that I am finally free of my abusers though it almost killed me I look back and see how God was with me even then and how what the enemy meant for harm he brought forth fruit

Your pain and struggles are a powerful testimony to others

Now, whenever I sense I am being abused or sense something off, I take action on it.

I felt like before, I used to get angry about it and hold it in and not say anything but that is a way people will over step your boundaries and use you for their own pleasure.

My therapist has been teaching me about creating boundaries with others, all relationships need some form of boundaries, in order to maintain the peace that Christ has freely given you.

So that is what I’ve been learning to do.

Also, taking breaks.

I think I might actually have to take a break now or maybe I just talked myself into it, I can’t tell. I just know boundaries and breaks are necessary in life, to maintain peace.
 
one thing I have noticed is that there is a realm that coincides with ours some call it interdimension other call it the spiritual realm but in both cases it exists along side ours and I was shown this realm once before everywhere you look there are spirits more spirits than people and they all walk around in our midst undetected except by a rare few but they also hate being seen and will even attack if they know you can see them.

I experienced this, but I think I’m talking to much about this area in life. Almost feel illness coming back.

Good talk today though. Super interesting conversations.
 
I'll tell you guys about the time that Jesus walked into my room and spoke audibly to me. I didn't "see" anything, but I felt it. Jesus walked through the wall at the far side of the room and stood there. The atmosphere changed as He walked in. It was charged with power and the air was like, electrified and all His love was radiating into the room. I knew instantly that, this is God...

Then He spoke to me and said, Pray for Brother Michael, he needs help. I was immediately Amazed that, I recognize this voice! It is Jesus! I don't recall ever speaking with Jesus to know His voice, but I absolutely recognized it! And scripture does say, my sheep know my voice, so that's true!
I was a total idiot. I said, why? What happened? Is he ok?
And Jesus said, pray for him Now, he needs help Now...
But! Oh my Gosh, Lord forgive me because the right answer was...Yes Lord. I questioned Him! (Not good). He did not rebuke me but He changed His tone to me. It was the same tone that us parents use on our children when we send the message, do it or there is big trouble! It literally struck me with terror. I kid you not. I said, Yes Lord and went into prayer. About the time I said Amen the Lord left and I was alone again wondering what happened.

So I went online to that Christian forum that I know the man from and sent him a DM and told him what happened, and asked him what happened! About 4 or 5 hours later he responded. He said his blood sugar was freaking out and he was in adult school in the classroom when it came on, so he left the class to go to the vending machine and he did not make it. He collapsed in the hallway. Classes were in session so no one was in the halls to help him. Then he said a stranger was there wearing a suit and said to him, I'm here to help what can I do for you? And he told him OJ from the vending machine. And then the man was handing him some OJ and he drank it and he noticed that, the man was gone now. This was a small school where everyone knows everyone so he asked around about the guy in the suit, and no one had seen him. So that had to be an Angel sent to help him.

I started thinking, God doesn't need little old me to heal someone? WHy did God ask me to pray for him? And it hit me, he allowed me to participate in helping the man and I felt good then. Then I thought about Zacharias and how he got made deaf & dumb for questioning the Angel...then I started feeling even better! I could have easily been struck deaf or dumb, and He didn't! Thank you Jesus!

I learned two big things that day. That I do recognize the voice of my shepherd when I hear it, and the only correct answer when the Lord tells you to so something is..Yes Lord, and obey immediately!

That was the strongest presence of the Lord that I had ever felt before then, or since then! And also, that was the most terror that I have ever felt. And I never seen anything.

I’m going to have to save this for another time.

Just getting a little overwhelmed and may need to take a break but I’ll get back to this conversation later on today or tomorrow.
 
I'll tell you guys about the time that Jesus walked into my room and spoke audibly to me. I didn't "see" anything, but I felt it. Jesus walked through the wall at the far side of the room and stood there. The atmosphere changed as He walked in. It was charged with power and the air was like, electrified and all His love was radiating into the room. I knew instantly that, this is God...

Then He spoke to me and said, Pray for Brother Michael, he needs help. I was immediately Amazed that, I recognize this voice! It is Jesus! I don't recall ever speaking with Jesus to know His voice, but I absolutely recognized it! And scripture does say, my sheep know my voice, so that's true!
I was a total idiot. I said, why? What happened? Is he ok?
And Jesus said, pray for him Now, he needs help Now...
But! Oh my Gosh, Lord forgive me because the right answer was...Yes Lord. I questioned Him! (Not good). He did not rebuke me but He changed His tone to me. It was the same tone that us parents use on our children when we send the message, do it or there is big trouble! It literally struck me with terror. I kid you not. I said, Yes Lord and went into prayer. About the time I said Amen the Lord left and I was alone again wondering what happened.

So I went online to that Christian forum that I know the man from and sent him a DM and told him what happened, and asked him what happened! About 4 or 5 hours later he responded. He said his blood sugar was freaking out and he was in adult school in the classroom when it came on, so he left the class to go to the vending machine and he did not make it. He collapsed in the hallway. Classes were in session so no one was in the halls to help him. Then he said a stranger was there wearing a suit and said to him, I'm here to help what can I do for you? And he told him OJ from the vending machine. And then the man was handing him some OJ and he drank it and he noticed that, the man was gone now. This was a small school where everyone knows everyone so he asked around about the guy in the suit, and no one had seen him. So that had to be an Angel sent to help him.

I started thinking, God doesn't need little old me to heal someone? WHy did God ask me to pray for him? And it hit me, he allowed me to participate in helping the man and I felt good then. Then I thought about Zacharias and how he got made deaf & dumb for questioning the Angel...then I started feeling even better! I could have easily been struck deaf or dumb, and He didn't! Thank you Jesus!

I learned two big things that day. That I do recognize the voice of my shepherd when I hear it, and the only correct answer when the Lord tells you to so something is..Yes Lord, and obey immediately!

That was the strongest presence of the Lord that I had ever felt before then, or since then! And also, that was the most terror that I have ever felt. And I never seen anything.

I took snapshots
 
I'll tell you guys about the time that Jesus walked into my room and spoke audibly to me. I didn't "see" anything, but I felt it. Jesus walked through the wall at the far side of the room and stood there. The atmosphere changed as He walked in. It was charged with power and the air was like, electrified and all His love was radiating into the room. I knew instantly that, this is God...

Then He spoke to me and said, Pray for Brother Michael, he needs help. I was immediately Amazed that, I recognize this voice! It is Jesus! I don't recall ever speaking with Jesus to know His voice, but I absolutely recognized it! And scripture does say, my sheep know my voice, so that's true!
I was a total idiot. I said, why? What happened? Is he ok?
And Jesus said, pray for him Now, he needs help Now...
But! Oh my Gosh, Lord forgive me because the right answer was...Yes Lord. I questioned Him! (Not good). He did not rebuke me but He changed His tone to me. It was the same tone that us parents use on our children when we send the message, do it or there is big trouble! It literally struck me with terror. I kid you not. I said, Yes Lord and went into prayer. About the time I said Amen the Lord left and I was alone again wondering what happened.

So I went online to that Christian forum that I know the man from and sent him a DM and told him what happened, and asked him what happened! About 4 or 5 hours later he responded. He said his blood sugar was freaking out and he was in adult school in the classroom when it came on, so he left the class to go to the vending machine and he did not make it. He collapsed in the hallway. Classes were in session so no one was in the halls to help him. Then he said a stranger was there wearing a suit and said to him, I'm here to help what can I do for you? And he told him OJ from the vending machine. And then the man was handing him some OJ and he drank it and he noticed that, the man was gone now. This was a small school where everyone knows everyone so he asked around about the guy in the suit, and no one had seen him. So that had to be an Angel sent to help him.

I started thinking, God doesn't need little old me to heal someone? WHy did God ask me to pray for him? And it hit me, he allowed me to participate in helping the man and I felt good then. Then I thought about Zacharias and how he got made deaf & dumb for questioning the Angel...then I started feeling even better! I could have easily been struck deaf or dumb, and He didn't! Thank you Jesus!

I learned two big things that day. That I do recognize the voice of my shepherd when I hear it, and the only correct answer when the Lord tells you to so something is..Yes Lord, and obey immediately!

That was the strongest presence of the Lord that I had ever felt before then, or since then! And also, that was the most terror that I have ever felt. And I never seen anything.
I have had a very similar encounter with Jesus I learned the fear of the Lord that day how awesome and mighty his presence is with only a trembling meek body compared to him
very few know exactly how intense his presence actually is
 
I have had a very similar encounter with Jesus I learned the fear of the Lord that day how awesome and mighty his presence is with only a trembling meek body compared to him
very few know exactly how intense his presence actually is

Me too Brother except I called it the terror of the Lord! The Lord radiates so much power and love that even though I could certainly feel the love, there I was, my trembling meek body in the presence of that much power and I knew that I had just talked back to Him. And the Lord did not chastise me, or rebuke me or condemn me at all, He never does. He always is encouraging but He will convict you, hence His tone of voice because we have it in scripture as an example where Zacharias got struck dumb and couldn't speak for it! So I count myself lucky and thank the Lord for not striking me dumb.

He explained it to me over time that, it was a matter of time. When the Lord gives us instructions and tells us what to do, it may be time sensitive, so we can't go off on a tangent and waste time when the Lord just told us to do something!

In that situation, the only correct answer is, Yes Lord and Immediately obey it. It is pretty embarrassing to me that I messed up during a time sensitive situation and was sort of rude to the Lord by no immediate obey of the command. But he was good to me instead of striking me dumb. I know I irritated Him because He did use a parental tone on me.

Can you grasp from this just how Patient and Longsuffering that the Lord is with us? We have a lot to be thankful for.