EVIL IN HEAVEN?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

I hear there's no beer in heaven. That's pretty evil.
no marriage or sex either, but God love and Heaven are much better then any fleshly joy you find in this world. I pray you learn the truth of God's Love and mercy and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. We'll be praying of you in the name of Jesus we hope you hear and turn and be healed. ;)

May 2, 2011
no marriage or sex either, but God love and Heaven are much better then any fleshly joy you find in this world. I pray you learn the truth of God's Love and mercy and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. We'll be praying of you in the name of Jesus we hope you hear and turn and be healed. ;)
Aw thanks, could you also spill the blood of a virgin goat for my too while you're at it?

A

AnandaHya

We will judge angels, they will be sentenced by the saints.
After christs resurection he went down into the spirits in prison to preach to them.1Pet:19.20. 2Pet2:4--6. jude1:4--6.
But we dont know if they still have a chance, some of them at least.
by what standard will the angels and men be judged with? what is needed for salvation and entrance into Heaven?

I have someone close to me, actually one is ordained Christian retired priest who believes that some Muslims, Buddhist, etc will be able to live good enough lives to make it into Heaven. They believe that Jesus is a prophet and sent by God and follow what they believe is the Law as given in the Bible. The moral precepts at least.

So is he right will there be others besides Christians in Heaven? will all who call upon the name of Jesus be in Heaven?

what is the critique to make it on the narrow road into the narrow gate into Heaven?

A

AnandaHya

Aw thanks, could you also spill the blood of a virgin goat for my too while you're at it?
sorry I'm a new covenant girl we don't do blood sacrifices anymore that's so old testament/ old covenant. didn't you hear the news? Jesus died for us and did away with that stuff. Get with the times, ask Jesus to be your Savior and the Holy Spirit will show you the Truth.