Evmur (Billy) checking in.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Hello! Thank you and nice meeting you too! Welcome to CC sir 😊 hope you will love your time here with us 😊

God bless you ❤

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and glad to have you joining in the Forums with us Billy:) You are in a favorite place of mine beautiful London. God bless you and hope to see you around!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello nice to meet you. :)
Papa Oyster!!!!!!!! :eek::D

A warm welcome to CC, brother Billy. I like you testimony on you profile page. God bless you and Godspeed.:):coffee:

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hi. Nice to meet you too
Where ru from?
Hi I was born in Southampton England, home of Sir Isaac Watts the famous hymn writer, we dispute with Plymouth that the Mayflower did in fact originally sail from Southampton. I moved to London at 17 years old looking for the bright life but was [eventually] found by Jesus instead. Hope you are well. :)

Donnakibab

Mar 5, 2021
Lovely part of the country, I used to go there in the 50/60's. How have you coped with COVID, did you get your jab yet? My next one is April.
I have not done this before so if I get it wrong I’m sorry.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
I haven't been jabbed yet ... I'm having a problem getting to the location but I will get it sorted. I am fed up with Covid :rolleyes:

Hi by the way :)

Donnakibab

Mar 5, 2021
Yes it’s been an awful, Gods got it all in hand His love is all around us. I hope you are keeping well.
Do you have family near you?.
Blessings. Liz.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
What’s a thread ??
Yes it’s been an awful, Gods got it all in hand His love is all around us. I hope you are keeping well.
Do you have family near you?.
Blessings. Liz.
Soh a needle pulling thread ... it's a topic on a forum

My fambily are near enough ... they know that I cherish my independence lol, they understand me.

Donnakibab

Mar 5, 2021
Understand your feelings for space. Gods love is always around us,he already knows what you will do next even suicide, in many cases it doesn’t work unless God agrees !!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
My you is talented ... Jesus looks a little like Prince Harry
Why thank you kind sir Billy :) I do not think of it so much as talent as skill, but even
then, I am very limited in what I am capable of doing in the program program I use
to design these digital collages, as there is much I do not not know how to do.

I do not draw the elements, which is what I call the individual pieces I use in my
compositions, such as butterflies, flowers, backgrounds, special effects etc, which
I have collected over the past about three years, mostly from various sites which
offer them free for use in personal projects (no commercial gain allowed suits me
just fine ;):D). I did use photoshop a bit at work in my profession of many decades,
especially after digital came on the scene, though it was very remedial tasks I performed
with it such as file conversions, sizing, color correcting (my main role in the photo labs
where I have been employed), and "dusting," or what we used to call "spotting," which we
physically accomplished by applying color with brushes to the prints to remove unwanted
blemishes. I do make many edits and adjustments to each element as it is added to the
canvas, and have of late started constructing my own figures. I am glad you like them :D

Romans 15:13:)