Example of Rightly Dividing The Word Of Truth

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Grace And Peace, Precious friend(s). As beloved member "throughfaith" puts it:
"This may take a while to sink in ..." - believe me, I have been "studying" it for 30 years.
Please Be Very RICHLY Blessed! - - Rightly Divided - "Brief" Intro!

{keeping it simple, to begin, especially for new "babes In CHRIST!" Expansion, later as
we progress along, "line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little..." ok?}:

"Prophecy/Law" {earthly} gospel of the kingdom, ISRAEL "Prominent!"

Salvation is by “faith + works” = believe AND be water baptized...

Rightly Divided ( 2 Timothy 2:15 KJB! ) From "Things That DIFFER":

"Mystery/GRACE!" {Heavenly!} Gospel Of GRACE, Jew And Gentile "Equal!"

Salvation = “GRACE By faith” + ONE “Baptism BY The Holy Spirit”…

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Hello and welcome to CC...

May I offer a few bits of advice: If everything is emphasized, nothing is important. Too much punctuation makes the words difficult to read. Complete sentences and straightforward language make your purpose and meaning clear.

Also, regarding your signature block, Romans to Philemon are God's love letters to us in any translation. :)

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
"This may take a while to sink in ..." - believe me, I have been "studying" it for 30 years.

{keeping it simple, to begin, especially for new "babes In CHRIST!" Expansion, later as
we progress along, "line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little..." ok?}:

Quite a few on here just think the whole bible is ' the Gospel ' .

Jan 12, 2019

Nice, are you linked to the YouTube channel, Grace Bible Ambassadors?

Feb 21, 2021
Snark.

I suggest that either you explain your comment with a quotation of the post to which you are responding, or next time, don't bother posting it.
How to rightly divide words, and in brevity as the OP succinctly implies graciously; Semantics.