EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tintin

I'm ready for someone to psycho-analyze me. Good or bad, I'm curious.

Mar 2, 2016

You are a fair minded person and are willing to receive criticism about yourself. I think that is incredibly courageous. I really don't have anything negative to say about you. You are a peacemaker but have a point at which your teeth will come out if someone is being a knothead. Lol. I think we all have a little bit of that and can lose our cool from time to time.

Just spitballing here but I think you have a tendency to shrink and not be assertive in your relationships to try to keep the peace...maybe even a bit of a people pleaser with family relationships. You want to be liked and don't want people to be uncomfortable around you. I think when you are wrong in a situation, you are quick to take responsibility for your actions and seek reconciliation and make amends etc. Youre a humble guy. You are more of an American than some of the Americans on this site because you have a firm grasp on the principles of liberty and justice. You love Jesus.

You can smack me if I am wrong on any of the above points. :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Okay. You are curious. You are curious about things and you are a curious person.

There, you're psychoanalyzed.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Well in case you haven't heard...men are from Mars. Lol
It's a lie! I'm from Antria, a planet in the Xyphos nebula.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Okay. You are curious. You are curious about things and you are a curious person.

There, you're psychoanalyzed.
Are you saying Tintin actually looks like this??

Mar 2, 2016
I also think that the tinman is reliable and prompt. He does what he says he is going to do. He fulfills his commitments and responsibilities. Sometimes you get a little gassy and other people suffer for it because you like cabbage so much.

Mar 2, 2016
It's a lie! I'm from Antria, a planet in the Xyphos nebula.
you often get mistreated and when your litter box isn't maintained you'll use the laundry basket. Sometimes you'll just use the laundry basket because your nose is out of joint about something.

J

jennymae

Oh golly, psychoanalysis for free?

Mar 2, 2016
Oh golly, psychoanalysis for free?
why not? Everyone around here are so interested in shining their "light of truth". Might as well sine it in their own eyes for once. Lol. I think this kind of thing separates the "men from the boys" as it were. The funny thing is that people are anonymous here and many still can't be self reflective. Lol

Last edited:
J

jennymae

why not? Everyone around here are so interested in shining their "light of truth". Might as well sine it in their own eyes for once. Lol. I think this kind of thing separates the "men from the boys" as it were. The funny thing is that people are anonymous here and many still can't be self reflective. Lol
That observation is hilarious...and scary.

T

Tintin

You are a fair minded person and are willing to receive criticism about yourself. I think that is incredibly courageous. I really don't have anything negative to say about you. You are a peacemaker but have a point at which your teeth will come out if someone is being a knothead. Lol. I think we all have a little bit of that and can lose our cool from time to time.

Just spitballing here but I think you have a tendency to shrink and not be assertive in your relationships to try to keep the peace...maybe even a bit of a people pleaser with family relationships. You want to be liked and don't want people to be uncomfortable around you. I think when you are wrong in a situation, you are quick to take responsibility for your actions and seek reconciliation and make amends etc. Youre a humble guy. You are more of an American than some of the Americans on this site because you have a firm grasp on the principles of liberty and justice. You love Jesus.

You can smack me if I am wrong on any of the above points. :)
Thanks, dear brother. That's quite accurate. I certainly have things/people that burn my britches, but I'm trying to grow in that area. You're right. I'm not good at standing up for myself, but I'm good at standing up for other people. I've been that way for as long as I can remember. I don't have a problem being assertive with friends and family and some others. And while I don't especially like conflict, I won't beat around the bush either. Honesty is more important to me than niceties. I'm both honoured and humbled by what you've written. The rest is right on the money. Cheers. :)

Mar 2, 2016
That observation is hilarious...and scary.

I think so too. Lol. More scary than hilarious. Like I said earlier...I believe Godly humility to be willingness to be known for who you are.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Most of you on the News sub-forum are honest patriots. We mostly agree. Sometimes disagree. At the end of the day, what we value and wish to work towards is the same. That is, to me, what matters.

I'm mainly thinking of Sirk, Utah, Jennymae, Mitspa, TinTin, Kaylagirl, and Oncefallen.

The rest of y'all are morons, but I suffer your presence because Jesus told me to...kidding...maybe...

J

jennymae

sure, why not! ;)

i'm already pretty sure i know me. :)
Oh no, that's pretty much what folks said to Dr. Freud as well, but you know what, he found out that the whole bunch were born on crazy creek, not eligible for anything:p...so be careful when them doctors are moving their lips...lol

Last edited:

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Oh no, that's pretty much what folks said to Dr. Freud as well, but you know what, he found out that the whole bunch were born on crazy creek, not eligible for anything:p...so be careful when them doctors moving their lips...lol
Especially if they have a degree distributed in the last decade and are doing "freelance" work for any state or federal government agency.