Faith Experiment

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

QuestionTime

Senior Member
Feb 16, 2010
1,435
20
38
Greetings,

I am going to go to the grocery store when it opens, and I am going to buy a $50 gift certificate. (Either that or 2x$25 or 5x$10 depending on what they have). From there, I am going to walk around downtown in a poor area.

I am expecting that while I am walking downtown, a woman between the ages of 20-40 will come up to me, and she will say: "The Lord has sent you so that I can buy food." Then I will give her the gift certificate.

If this woman does not come up to me today, I will go out another day, and yet another until I find her to give her the gift certificate.

I have decided that I don't want any part of this world anymore. I find nothing beautiful in this world, nothing worth desiring, nothing worth holding on to. I either want to "live by the faith of the Son of God" or I don't want to live at all.

I know that if I have people praying - especially Pickles - that I will find this woman. God will make this experiment a success.

Thanks!

Quest
 
I like your attitude, Sir! What a true heart for the Lord! I will pray that your faith is strengthened and you are able to find your hungry recipient.

Praise Jesus Christ, the Lord of Lords for His ever-loving mercies and His tireless grace!
 
I like your attitude, Sir! What a true heart for the Lord! I will pray that your faith is strengthened and you are able to find your hungry recipient.

Praise Jesus Christ, the Lord of Lords for His ever-loving mercies and His tireless grace!

Well thank-you GlenWood74 for the encouragement!

I spent 2 hours out and about all over the place today and did not find my "hungry recipient." I will probably go out again tomorrow.

At least I am getting some exercise.

Quest
 
Keep at it brother! A quest like yours is truly an inspiration.
 
It is the heart that chooses to see only Jesus while in the world that knows the wisdom God Our Father used to create the world.
I am praying for you and this woman.
But always know there are many great prayer warriors here who's names are not seen.
Please keep us posted, I am looking forward to the outcome!
Smiles and God bless, pickles