faith film recommendations

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 14, 2018
does anyone have any recommendations on faith movies, I've recently watched The Case For Christ and I was very moved and enjoyed it very much. anyone know of anymore please share :)

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
God's not dead 1 & 2
I love those movies

Pemican

Sep 27, 2014
I recommend the movie "Risen"

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Two I much enjoyed...

"The War Room"

"Faith Like Potatoes"

Feb 5, 2017
God's Not Dead 1 & 2
Heaven is for Real
The Encounter
The Encounter Paradise Lost
The Case for Christ
The Shack
War Room
I'm Not Ashamed

I'm sure there are more in my collection, but there's a few.

G

Gracie_14

God's Not Dead 1 & 2
Heaven is for Real
The Encounter
The Encounter Paradise Lost
The Case for Christ
The Shack
War Room
I'm Not Ashamed

I'm sure there are more in my collection, but there's a few.
are you kidding meee??? the shack? there's some serious problems with that movie… but i dont want to be biased :) i've heard lots of people who was touched by that movie…interesting fact though…

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
are you kidding meee??? the shack? there's some serious problems with that movie… but i dont want to be biased :) i've heard lots of people who was touched by that movie…interesting fact though…
I had to quit watching the shack because it got on my nerves and made me pretty fes up

G

Gracie_14

I had to quit watching the shack because it got on my nerves and made me pretty fes up
honestly…i dont blame you at all. annoying thing is that it was on the top charts. i wouldnt recommend it to real believers

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
honestly…i dont blame you at all. annoying thing is that it was on the top charts. i wouldnt recommend it to real believers
A missionary told me to watch it and said its awesome but i didnt even make it through half of it. It was in the german cinemas too and got very good ratings. I dont get it

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
does anyone have any recommendations on faith movies, I've recently watched The Case For Christ and I was very moved and enjoyed it very much. anyone know of anymore please share :)
I have mostly disliked Movies based on the Bible because nearly all of them tamper with the Message and give a false version.. They can call it artistic lisence if they like but still it is tampering with the message of God..

I do however like some movies that have strong Christian themes.. The best one i have seen is Shawshank Redemption.. It was an awesome movie with in my opinion symbolic representations of tribulation and then eventual salvation.. :D

C

Coolbeans

I liked that movie about a convict who got saved in prison. Apparently based on a true story. She was on death row. Faye tucker something.
I usually get annoyed with biblical movies cos there is a lot of innacuracies like for Samson n Delilah, in the movie she cuts his hair but that's not what the bible said. That may be a insignificant detail but if so why change it!
I am picky ,don't mind me. Blessings

C

Coolbeans

loved shawshank redemption too

G

Gracie_14

I liked that movie about a convict who got saved in prison. Apparently based on a true story. She was on death row. Faye tucker something.
I usually get annoyed with biblical movies cos there is a lot of innacuracies like for Samson n Delilah, in the movie she cuts his hair but that's not what the bible said. That may be a insignificant detail but if so why change it!
I am picky ,don't mind me. Blessings
The movie is called Karla Faye Tucker. I have it here at home. i haven't watched the movie though because my parents think its too graphic for my siblings to watch. therefore, i won't get an opportunity to watch it at all. too bad :)

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
When I was younger we had a lot of Feature films for families. .. all of their movies are clean.

I definitely suggest the movie the last sin eater

S

Stranger36147

Has anyone heard the news that Mel Gibson is going to make a sequel to The Passion Of The Christ? Wonder if that will be good.

C

claysmithr

Has anyone heard the news that Mel Gibson is going to make a sequel to The Passion Of The Christ? Wonder if that will be good.
We're getting 3 new movies: Samson, Paul: The Apostle of Christ, and another one based on Acts by Mel Gibson

Dec 15, 2015
"Passion of Christ" directed by Mel Gibson and written by Benedict Fitzgerald.

G

Gracie_14

I can't wait for the sequel for "The Passion of Christ"!! Mel Gibson's moves are just excellent! :D

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I had to stop watching the Passion of the Christ because it made me cry