Please tell me who do you think you are, please with all your rhetoric remarks as in saying I am blasphemous? When you just posted the love of God in the Spirit on Gal.5:22 and yet make snide remarks to me, as I am, well let us quote one.
below is the quote you posted from post # 113
I have not slandered you, said bad things to you, except apparently at your own interpretation, and since you have taken whatever as bad, I don't know what to tell you, except that I mean nothing bad to anyone, and I know I do not need to worry over this since God knows my heart, I am thus judge by no man, not even myself judges me, God does and has
All in love from God to savedbygrace. Whether you know it or not you have had many good points that have helped me in my walk, no matter what your intention might be. That is between God and you. so whatever trip, of hatred you are on, talk to Father trough Son. Thanks
Then you replied with this quote below, and this is not the first time, you have said things like this to me with no love of Gal. 5:22 as you Quoted in post #119Originally Posted by homwardbound![]()
Sorry you can't see past your own self in all this and communicate, better, I have tried and never to your satisfaction, no matter though You are loved just as God loves all. Maybe read 1Cor 13, I am again and asking for this type of Love from God, I myself need reminded of this daily that my flesh does not have this type of Love, But God does in my new Spirit that God gave me, you,and all that believe God. So we all can live together in his type of Love,
Thanks have a blessed day, pray for me as I pray for you, Thank you
1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit
Us being born again here and now to me is the most important of all. Alive to God in Spirit and dead to flesh nature, for God can only be worshipped in Spirit and truth John 4:23-24
below is the quote you posted from post # 113
So please, talk to me with Love, God's type, thanks, I do love you, yet you do make it difficult, when for whatever reason you get mad for at others and me.You need to learn how to quit slandering and misrepresenting people mr good christian !
I have not slandered you, said bad things to you, except apparently at your own interpretation, and since you have taken whatever as bad, I don't know what to tell you, except that I mean nothing bad to anyone, and I know I do not need to worry over this since God knows my heart, I am thus judge by no man, not even myself judges me, God does and has
All in love from God to savedbygrace. Whether you know it or not you have had many good points that have helped me in my walk, no matter what your intention might be. That is between God and you. so whatever trip, of hatred you are on, talk to Father trough Son. Thanks
