Please, give the linkI watch a you tube channel called fighting for the faith. He points out tons of false prophets and prophecies of modern America. There was a lot about the election. Many said God told them Trump would be president in 2020.
Please, give the linkI watch a you tube channel called fighting for the faith. He points out tons of false prophets and prophecies of modern America. There was a lot about the election. Many said God told them Trump would be president in 2020.
He goes through a number of modern day false prophets, many who focus on their dreamsI have no sound on my computer please review to delete
I dont think anyone would object to someone referencing good prophecies.I somehow get the idea we don't need to come up with false prophecies because the learner has them all. Plus I think there is much more benefit to discussing prophecies that are not false.
Please, give the link
Yyyyyyeep!There is a statement from the NAR because of backlash but they basically say a prophet can make mistakes. Which is totally anti biblical.
Jan Huss..Jan Huss, said at his martyrdom that the reformation would happen