FAMILY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 4, 2017
My husband's Aunt went in yesterday afternoon for Emergency Surgery for bleeding on the brain so I am here to ask that you please keep her in prayer as things are really touch and go for her right now. If I get updates I will update !!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please bless the surgery and medical treatment which, MommaRose's huband's aunt is undergoing. Let you heal her remove the pain, worriness. Lord please take care of her. In Jesus loving name,Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry to hear about your husband’s aunt’s health condition. I’m praying, asking God to touch her with His healing hand, provide strength and recovery at this time. Blessings to you and yours!

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. I just said a prayer for your husband’s aunt, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hands and surround her with His comfort and strength. He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. Grace and peace to you and your family.

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Lord, your Word speaks promises of healing and restoration. Thank you for the miracles you do today. we pray for those promises of healing today for our friends family,
Give comfort of your presence to her and her husband. We believe in the healing power of faith. We ask that you would show your mercy and grace and use this situation to glorify your name.
Even so Lord not our will but thy will be done. Please hold this family in your hand and give them faith to trust in you.

" Jesus saw the huge crowd as he stepped from the boat and he had compassion on them and healed them." Matthew 14:14

Nov 4, 2017
Good morning ... There is NO UPDATE as of yet but hubby hopes to get there tonight after work to see if he can get into see her so I could have a update tomorrow !!

Nov 4, 2017
Quick update ... My husband did get into see his Aunt last night and she is doing good and she even knew his name so ... keep them prayers coming !!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray with MommaRose for her husband's Aunt. Bless and heal her. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen