favorite coffee, late etc.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The church social meals, here in Oklahoma, have Southern "sweet" tea in one of those three gallon coffeemakers. They usually have one little pot of unsweetened tea for the Yanks in the group. View attachment 192298
I must be one of the Yanks 'cause I prefer unsweetened ice tea. Not too thrilled about sugar in coffee either. I rarely use cream in my coffee unless I am on the road traveling. Don't know why either but that's what I do. On rare occasions I will use a packet of sugar too for energy, but again, only when traveling. About every other year I will have a cup of hot tea sweetened with honey and a twist of lemon. I might just score a 16 pack of Lipton or Red Rose when I go to the store next. I used to drink tea all of the time but then my lemon went bad. OK, yeah, I have bought fresh lemons since, good with fish and also squeezed on fresh green cooked veggies. At one point I was trending towards lime bur at the moment I'm thinking lemon.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I must be one of the Yanks 'cause I prefer unsweetened ice tea. Not too thrilled about sugar in coffee either. I rarely use cream in my coffee unless I am on the road traveling. Don't know why either but that's what I do. On rare occasions I will use a packet of sugar too for energy, but again, only when traveling. About every other year I will have a cup of hot tea sweetened with honey and a twist of lemon. I might just score a 16 pack of Lipton or Red Rose when I go to the store next. I used to drink tea all of the time but then my lemon went bad. OK, yeah, I have bought fresh lemons since, good with fish and also squeezed on fresh green cooked veggies. At one point I was trending towards lime bur at the moment I'm thinking lemon.
Serves you right!

Traiters gets what dey deservesed

COFFEE LOVERS UNITE!

We iz gonna meetz at da local Cafe where weuns will sip on a hot cup of joe and planz da demize of dem durn tee drinking yank

peanut.jpg

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Serves you right!

Traiters gets what dey deservesed

COFFEE LOVERS UNITE!

We iz gonna meetz at da local Cafe where weuns will sip on a hot cup of joe and planz da demize of dem durn tee drinking yank

View attachment 192311
Yeah, I strayed off the beaten path by imbibing in tea but in my defense it was orange pekoe and not that new-age green type of tea. Another mitigating factor to be considered is I was much younger when I did this but I am older and wiser now. I don't drink the stuff anymore but still like lemons. I must be a sourpuss or somthin' to that affect. At the moment I am drinking straight Folgers, no sugar or cream 'cause that's just wrong. I know better than that.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
When God created the earth and all in it, He also created an ORDER for things........as said the Apostle Paul, do all things in an orderly manner.............

So, why do you folks INSIST on being DISORDERLY? You think God isn't watching?

COFFEE.........................HOT!

TEA................................COLD!

That is the created order...........got it? Good!

Cause if you keeps messing up, I gonna report you to God

bitmoji-20181227054724.png

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
I love a good Italian roast coffee. I just enjoy a good bold roast blend to start the day.
so, what coffee types bring a smile to you?
Is there coffee available in the US?😊

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
One of the best coffees I have tasted.....

RoyalCupLogo.jpg

......if you don't know it........have you ever had a cup of coffee from JACKS?

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Yes French roast dark is the only way to go. Hot as fire and black as night. Put enough coffee into the coffee-maker for a full pot but only half the water. If your spoon stands up in it, it is just right. Cream and sugar are anathema. Hardiharhar...:love::cool::love:
Oh, Boy Howdy!!! My kinda coffee. Let the spoon stand up!!! roger dat Deade, roger dat!