Favorite Movies

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Searching4Truth

Senior Member
Jul 25, 2012
1,904
26
0
Discuss, share, suggest, and list your favorite movies here with one another.

Right now I'm checking out the original 1954 version of Sabrina. Always wondered about what people saw in Audrey Hepburn. Did some Googling and found out some interesting articles about her and WW2. From what I read, the reason she's had that figure was supposedly the of the lack of real food. :p Not sure if it's true. But, it caught my attention.

Your turn.
 
The Perfect Storm

George Clooney and Mark Wahlberg risk their lives, taking on 80 ft waves, to catch giant fish.
......just so people can eat them.



I'll stick to fishing in rivers.
No giant waves, no swordfish....but at the end of the day l get to go home and eat fish and watch The Perfect Storm.
 
The Labyrinth is my favorite movie :3

I know David Bowie is far from Christian, but he is a good actor. The film has a great musical score, fun characters, puppets done by Jim Morrison, and is a clean and family friendly film. Its totally worth watching.

I also really liked Spirited Away. If you like animated films, its a way fun and good feeling film.
 
I don't know my favorite as I have many, but one of them is the movie Summer School with Mark Harmon and Kirstie Alley.
 
THE LORD OF THE RINGS THRILOGY!!!

Totally The Lord of the Rings Thrilogy... :D *.*

ZcHtXGlrDEebe.gif
 
lotr, dark knight, napoleon dynamite, braveheart, gladiator, 300, amadeus

i'm sure there's more but i'll start with these :p
 
Amazing Grace 2006, my favorite movie. ever. I tend to forget the movies I watch so I watch this one every year, just so I always remember it :) It's about the life of William Wilberforce who had one purpose in life, to abolish the slave trade and I don't know, there's just something about his life and how he lived that makes me really admire and respect him and it makes me always ask God to glorify His Name in my life the way He did in William's. Maybe not exactly like his, but, anyway.
 
It's fresh in my mind so "Inside Out" is right up there for me. Older movies would be Braveheart, Schindler's List, Jaws, Gattaca.
 
THE LORD OF THE RINGS THRILOGY!!!

Totally The Lord of the Rings Thrilogy... :D *.*

ZcHtXGlrDEebe.gif

Probably my favorite fiction novel, BUT both the book and the movie have one overwhelmingly fatal flaw. Why didn't Gandalf get the Eagles to fly the Hobbits to Mount Doom to drop the ring in? They would have been done with the whole affair in a couple of hours!
 
Edge of Tomorrow with Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt. Not my favorite movie, but I like the science fiction and the concept of this movie, living the same day over an over again and fighting alien's who have infiltrated earth.
 
Christmas Vacation
The Jerk
Sixteen Candles
Forrest Gump
Gladiator
The Matrix
 
1. The Nightmare Before Christmas - Absolutely my favorite movie ever. I watch it every Halloween lol.
2. The Divergent series
3. A Walk to Remember
4. The Rocky series
5. Toy Story 1, 2, & 3
6. The Lion King
7. Winter's Tale
8. Field of Dreams - Best sports movie ever
9. Marley and Me
10. Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
 
That's hard...I'm a huge Star Wars and comic book fan. I could never pick one move...much less 10. I find all movies offer something even if it's boredom and sleep.