Feature

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 9, 2018
Here's a song just for you two creepy ladies.

Hilarious!!!! :ROFL: I've never heard this song before (but I have the feeling that I will be hearing it several times now! LOL at least... hahahaha) "and if the bugger was a burger then he'd be well done... " hahahahaha ^5, Lynx!!! TOO stinkin' funny!!!!

S

selfdissolving

Hmm... a good, nice feature about me that distinguishes me from the rest...

I wear toe shoes. That's something good. In Japan it wouldn't be different from the rest but here in Southwest Tennessee it gets a lot of attention. I don't even wear them for the toes, I wear them for the zero-drop balance.

I make sourdough bread, and I basically live off the stuff.

I can raise each eyebrow independently of the other, and to the beat of music.

I am probably thinking of a song that whatever you just said reminds me of. Everything everybody says reminds me of some song I heard once.

I use the world's smallest android phone. It's not for everybody but it perfectly fits what I want. It's smaller than the screen part of a flip-phone and it runs a full stock Android 8.1.0 right now. In this area that certainly distinguishes me from everybody else holding their big boards up to their faces.
What kind of phone is that? Do you have pics and/or specs?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

It's definitely not a phone for everybody, not even for most people, but very much a phone for me.

It's a smartphone for people who don't like smartphones but want smartphone functionality in a flip phone size.

It is NOT for people who spend a lot of time watching youtube videos and browsing facebook on their phones. I mean I can use it to catch up on the forum during lunch break, but I have a laptop for my real internet interface.

Dec 9, 2018

It's definitely not a phone for everybody, not even for most people, but very much a phone for me.

It's a smartphone for people who don't like smartphones but want smartphone functionality in a flip phone size.

It is NOT for people who spend a lot of time watching youtube videos and browsing facebook on their phones. I mean I can use it to catch up on the forum during lunch break, but I have a laptop for my real internet interface.
How cute! A BABY smartphone!!! I wonder what kind it will grow up to be??!?! ;) :sneaky:

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I sometimes get complimented on having green eyes to which I always reply "thanks , I grew them myself. "

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
I have an insane ability to finish off a pint of Ben and Jerry's. If anyone wants to buy me Ben and Jerry's, I'm willing to prove it. Just throwing that out there.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I got a question for you: Name a good, nice, could be sexy :) , feature about you that could distinguish you from the rest. I’ll start: i have 2 birthmarks 1 on top of the other the top being bigger than the bottom right at the center of my back.
So what’s yours?
I’ve been told that I have nice full lips, whatever that means. I reckon I just have thick lips.

We’ll run with that :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
How cute! A BABY smartphone!!! I wonder what kind it will grow up to be??!?! ;) :sneaky:
I don't have time to speculate about that, as I am late for the baby phone's 8am bottle feeding. (Charging it with one of those tiny stick chargers... it's far too small for a big-phone meal from a wall charger.)

I'm guessing... an iPod. :cool:
INSULT! My phone promptly pitched a screaming fit and demanded that I not send you any more sourdough bread.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
I have an ipod,,,,and it ain’t crying lol

Lets take them to the nursery with the wall mount chargers

J

Jennie-Mae

I don’t have an iPod, but my AirPods are screaming whenever I put on “Ooh Baby Baby”😬.

No, seriously, I ain’t listening to that song😂.