Fed up

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 18, 2015
Can you please pray for me. I'm feeling terrible most of the time.
My heart is heavy I have a tight chest I've been in casualty since yesterday.
I got bloods taken, chest xrays they are letting me out again.
I am to go and see doctor after.
I feel miserable.
My twin bro died on 22nd Dec 2016. The first 6 mths were though I was managing after that. Buy since new years I am feeling bad again.
I'm tired a lot of the time also.
To be honest I'm tired of it all. I thought my problem was spiritual but it seems to be physical as well.
I'm stressed also.
I felt like going for pints last Saturday because I'm so sick of being so tense and not at peace.
I feel like I just need a break from everything church and all. I'm in a Baptist church and I dont agree with everything there.
I'm just so tired please pray for things to improve in my life and that I can be a help to others.
Thanks
God bless.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for Johnthree, let you please heal the body, solve the problems and bless to grow in you. Lord we agree with this prayer and pray together, Let you please bless Johnthree in this matter, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I feel miserable.
My twin bro died on 22nd Dec 2016. The first 6 mths were though I was managing after that. Buy since new years I am feeling bad again.
To be honest I'm tired of it all. I thought my problem was spiritual but it seems to be physical as well.
I'm stressed also.
I felt like going for pints last Saturday because I'm so sick of being so tense and not at peace.
I feel like I just need a break from everything church and all. I'm in a Baptist church and I dont agree with everything there.
I'm just so tired please pray for things to improve in my life and that I can be a help to others.
Thanks
God bless.
Holy Father, I ask you to give your Child Johnthree Your Peace that passes all understanding. Let him feel Your Presence in an unmistakable way.
Take the sorrow and pain he is feeling, and replace them with joy in the knowledge of You. I ask this in Your Son, Jesus Christ, sweet and precious Name.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Psalm 42
As a deer pants for flowing streams,
so pants my soul for you, O God.
My soul thirsts for God,
for the living God.
When shall I come and appear before God?
My tears have been my food
day and night,
while they say to me all the day long,
“Where is your God?”

These things I remember,
as I pour out my soul:
how I would go with the throng
and lead them in procession to the house of God
with glad shouts and songs of praise,
a multitude keeping festival.
Why are you cast down, O my soul,
and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,
my salvation and my God.

My soul is cast down within me;
therefore I remember you
from the land of Jordan and of Hermon,
from Mount Mizar.
Deep calls to deep
at the roar of your waterfalls;
all your breakers and your waves
have gone over me.

By day the Lord commands his steadfast love,
and at night his song is with me,
a prayer to the God of my life.
I say to God, my rock:
“Why have you forgotten me?
Why do I go mourning
because of the oppression of the enemy?”
As with a deadly wound in my bones,
my adversaries taunt me,
“Where is your God?”

my salvation and my God.

[HR][/HR]my go-to in troubled times. i have prayed for you. may God comfort you.

A

AuntieAnt

I feel miserable.
I'm stressed also.
Thanks
God bless.
Dear johnthree, it breaks my heart thinking of you carrying around such weariness of heart. By all means take a break from everything and cast it all on the Lord. He's able to bear it. Being alone with God will only do you good. Don't worry about anything, worrying can break us down and make us susceptible to illness. Rest in the arms of God, son.

And perhaps you can also speak with a counselor, someone who can help you sort through things and possibly pinpoint what may be bothering your mind. As for your physical symptoms, perhaps you might have vitamin deficiencies or just overall fatigue. I'm sure the grief of losing your dear brother has taken a toll on you. I'm very sorry to hear that you lost him, johnthree. :(

Father God, we ask that You bless and heal our young brother johnthree. May his heart and mind be ministered to, Holy Spirit and he be strengthened physically & spiritually. God, You are so faithful to answer and care for us, we thank You for loving and rescuing our brother and ask that You bring people in his path to encourage and befriend him. Let johnthree truly know you as Loving Father, Best Friend, constant Companion who watches over all the works of his hands. Whatever it is he needs, we ask that he receive it today. Praise Your holy name, Father God! In Jesus' name we pray.

Jesus comforts.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I pray for God to deliver you from this extreme weariness and physical sickness and to let you enter into His rest for a season until you are strong enough to do the work that He has prepared for you to do and will accomplish in you.

Mom22Feb

Mar 23, 2017
I feel miserable.
I'm stressed also.
Thanks
God bless.
I am so sorry for the loss of your twin brother. Thank you for reaching out and being transparent about your struggles. Stress and anxiety can drain energy, as well as depression. Please find a counselor or pastor who can help you through this difficult time. God is the ultimate healer, but He uses His people to help as well. What a great prayer you request to have improvement in your life so you can help others. Now may be the time to step away from some responsibilities so you can be renewed in your body, mind and spirit. May you feel the presence of the Lord and be comforted by the Holy Spirit.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
[video]https://youtu.be/jgtI6dCvHAA[/video]

Dear Lord, please comfort this your child, who is hurting so much, touch him at his point of need, encourage him, heal him, and deliver him from the spirit of grief, in Jesus mighty name, amen.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I am sorry to hear of your loss, john. We too, have had a relative leaving us late last year. But remember God is good, and trust Him to comfort you, not really us, and in His own good time, He will make things beautiful.

Let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we dont lose heart.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
May the hand of God reach through your pain and heal your spirit. May He envelop you in His presence and grant you rest.

A

Ariel82

I feel miserable.
I'm stressed also.
Thanks
God bless.
Sounds like you are mourning. Stress can cause those physical ailments and so can deep mourning.

It's been just a month since you lost your brother. It will take a lot longer before you find a new "normal"

Don't guilt yourself or feel pressured to attend church at this time. God is with you every where. It may help to have loved ones around you who will pray and worship with you,

Yet some days you may just want to cry and be alone. It's okay and normal to cry because God never intended anyone to die.

Death is not natural or a part of God's original plan.

If you are Christian them we can share the hope of seeing our loved ones again.

Yet that doesn't make the loss any less painful.

If someone cut off your arm, how long would it take for your body to heal?

Death of a loved one is like losing a part of yourself spiritually. It's a wound that takes time to heal.

Will keep you in prayer.

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Psalm 42
As a deer pants for flowing streams,
so pants my soul for you, O God.
My soul thirsts for God,
for the living God.
When shall I come and appear before God?
My tears have been my food
day and night,
“Where is your God?”

These things I remember,
as I pour out my soul:
how I would go with the throng
and lead them in procession to the house of God
with glad shouts and songs of praise,
a multitude keeping festival.
my salvation and my God.

My soul is cast down within me;
therefore I remember you
from the land of Jordan and of Hermon,
from Mount Mizar.
Deep calls to deep
at the roar of your waterfalls;
all your breakers and your waves
have gone over me.

By day the Lord commands his steadfast love,
and at night his song is with me,
a prayer to the God of my life.
I say to God, my rock:
“Why have you forgotten me?
Why do I go mourning
because of the oppression of the enemy?”
As with a deadly wound in my bones,
my adversaries taunt me,
“Where is your God?”

my salvation and my God.

[HR][/HR]my go-to in troubled times. i have prayed for you. may God comfort you.
Father in Heaven, we ask that you lift the burdens that have fallen on our brother, johntrhee. Let him feel your loving touch as you heal his body and raise him up from affliction of both body and soul.
And thank you "notmyown". You inspired me as well.

iamRuth

Nov 30, 2017
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10.

Lord Jesus, I know that you have wonderful plans for John even though it seems terrible now. Lord, I do believe that You are the one who always be with John and never leave him. You never promise that life will be easy, but You promise to always be with your people. You strengthen John, open his heart and mind and let him now what the plans you have prepared for Him; plans to prosper John and not to harm John, plans to give John hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11). Amen