You all sound mad that blacks are Jews according to the flesh.Pretty much the weirdest OP I have seen yet!
I guess it belongs in the conspiracy forum since the author has yet to reply to the verses that prove blacks are the "new" Jews!
You all sound mad that blacks are Jews according to the flesh.Pretty much the weirdest OP I have seen yet!
I guess it belongs in the conspiracy forum since the author has yet to reply to the verses that prove blacks are the "new" Jews!
Again stop letting TV Hollywood turn this into a race war. This is not about color but the freedom of the people. The colors of the pieces matters not. It's the game or board the pieces play on that is!Ever heard of this, reckon why. Who is racist and who aint?
White teen Gilbert Collar killed by black cop Trevis Austin in Alabama mirrors Ferguson - Washington Times
Why did he deserve it? Because he said Jews were black? If he had said jews were white, would he have equally been banned? I don't think so! That being said, the spirit of racism has not extended from him but his adversaries!I see the banned the dude, Kudos to that. he deserved it.
Now can we delete this thread, it does not deserve a spot on my computer screen, and not sure I would want a newbie christian to see this.
Easy friend, I'm supporting you on this. I don't know what you mean by the bolded statement, I only know that people have a right to an opinion and don't need to defend their opinions by prefacing they're not racist because they're part of a multicultural family. You have an opinion? Stand by it! You have a question (in this case pertaining to Scripture) stand by it! Political correctness has people walking on eggshells and I'm here to say its not necessary.
I have been call many names here on CC. NONE of those people here were banned! But I can be banned for loving all or believing that black matters in the bible too??? I don't get this place!
Ok sorry bro my fault I totally misunderstood your comment. Totally my fault for my comment back please forgive me.
I have been call many names here on CC. NONE of those people here were banned! But I can be banned for loving all or believing that black matters in the bible too??? I don't get this place!
Ask the mods. I have had many names here, all of them banned for believing Christ will accomplish what He said He will do. Save all men!How can you be banned for loving all?
Though I am not a Universalist, I understand why folks have such views. Stay true to your faith in Jesus. You know your faith in Him is the only thing that matters.Ask the mods. I have had many names here, all of them banned for believing Christ will accomplish what He said He will do. Save all men!
Why did he deserve it? Because he said Jews were black? If he had said jews were white, would he have equally been banned? I don't think so! That being said, the spirit of racism has not extended from him but his adversaries!
Maybe go back and read what he wrote and then realize a few things like....
1. It contradicts what the bible teaches
2. It contradicts what the bible teaches
and
3. It contradicts what the bible teaches.........
I really liked the allusion to the fact that most whites will cook in hell.....I am not saying he said, BUT............!
And I promise you I have never met a so called universalist though I have been called that many times.Though I am not a Universalist, I understand why folks have such views. Stay true to your faith in Jesus. You know your faith in Him is the only thing that matters.
Wow!! This is accepted here, though!LOL!! Another Satan's disciple who bites the dust.
Correct, and the whole of my point. Were Jews black as he stated? Yes! Were they white, brown, yellow and red? Yes as well!I dont know why that guy was banned (btw I would not report anybody unless they bothered me with unsolicited PM's or unless they are personally hostile to others or cussing, or such, so know although I disagreed with him, I did not report him). I've just looked his first post, he had only two, and again he is interpreting the Bible to support some racial ideas... seems that is all he has to give to this forum.
Some Israelites were black: a small portion of them. This is what the Bible teaches.
Zipporah was black and Mirriam and others gossiped against her because of her race. How this make sense to you, if Israelites were black? So Miriam was taught a lesson not to be a racist by being stricken with leprosy (ironically, this made her white as snow... God has a sense of humor for sure!). Zipporah was black and she married Moses, and I am sure she was not the only Midianite there, since Moses was friends with Jethro. But this very incident tells us that most of Israelites were not black.
I am not a Jew so either way I am not "chosen" by the flesh - it does not offend me either way, whether the Jews were black or not. But it makes no sense to teach something that is not in the Bible. I have listed Scriptures that some were white, some black, some tanned, some redheads...
The violence demonstrated by both ends are wrong. What WE must understand however, is that neither the police nor those affected negatively or the protesters, looters andIt's all prophetic, but not in the way you think. Darren Wilson was defending his life against a guy trying to kill him according to all credible witnesses, including virtually all black witness except Brown's partner in crime. I believe all police have the right to do this.
Furthermore, I don't think police brutality is a serious issue for this nation. We have a bigger problem with citizen brutality in black communities, that's unfortunately tolerated by white liberals because they know it's good for them politically. Take care of the citizen brutality, and all other issues disappear.
I think we're in real trouble in this nation if we turn on police. Recently two good policemen, who were putting their lives on the line for their community, were gunned down by someone believing the lies about Mike Brown (hands up, don't shoot etc.). So a guy did the logical thing, killing the "bad cops." That falls right in the laps of our president and attorney general who encouraged people to keep telling these lies. And it falls right in the laps of those spreading lies about cops murdering innocent people. If you've partaken in this you've also partaken in the murder of these officers.
But this is the type of slide into sin the Bible talks about. It's prophetic.