Fiancee left

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Robby2133

My fiancee left me just a few days ago. I have prayed and read the Word looking for answers and just guidance. The Lord has just impressed on me that I am still the man for her, but He's moved me to be still. Can I please have prayer that my ex fiancee would just contact me. I just want to be able to talk. She left so fast that I never even got to speak to her again in person.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Lord, I pray you would give this person peace, patience, and even joy as they wait and be still in this trial. At just the right time, we ask that this woman to contact this person and feel vulnerable to share her heart with him. Thank You, Lord, that You hear our prayers. In Christ's Name, Amen.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Maybe she just has reservations about getting married. Give her some time, maybe she'll contact you. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Sorry about what happen Robby. What was the reason for her leaving you? God may indeed be impressing on you to be still. It's also possible that He is protecting you from making a mistake. I have prayed for God to give you both clarity of thought on how to proceed. You have to accept the possibility that she has left you for good and will not be coming back to you. I would continue to pray and give her a few months. If after that period of time it would be in your best interests to let her go and move forward with your life without her. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, we pray for Robby2133, please bless and have your Grace upon Robby2133. Let his ex fiance return and talk to him,Yes Lord bless them together, remove the differences. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Praying for the will of God to be done in Robbie's life. Be prepared that "No!" is as much an answer as "Wait" or "Yes!" And remember God is in control. This may be the right woman, or he may have a better plan for you.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Ouch. That is a tough break. A lot of guys have been in similar shoes before. You're not alone.

I'll definitely pray for you. Just know that there is life after this and you can let this situation turn you into a better man.

My fiancee left me just a few days ago. I have prayed and read the Word looking for answers and just guidance. The Lord has just impressed on me that I am still the man for her, but He's moved me to be still. Can I please have prayer that my ex fiancee would just contact me. I just want to be able to talk. She left so fast that I never even got to speak to her again in person.

Jan 12, 2017
I truly hope and pray that all will turn out for the best! Read Romans 8 v 28. I got some advice from an email I read. I hope it helps your mind and spirit while you wait to see what is in store for your relationship Here is the paragraph: “The most important things I’ve learned are (1) God never leaves us, (2) we are all sinners, and (3) God wants to be there; we just have to ask Him.
"When you go through hard times, God isn’t testing you to be faithful to Him; He’s proving His faithfulness to you. I wouldn’t trade what I’ve been through for anything. As much as I’ve hated going through it, it has given me the relationship with God that I didn’t have before. There’s such peace in that.”
As you go through each day, look to the future expectantly to see how God will use your situation.

T

Tabitha4thelord

Hi Robby, this just breaks my heart
I m so sorry hun
Im praying for you and her both
God Bless you