Filipino Christian Songs 🎶

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Totoo, 😇
Pero,Paano mo nalaman na maganda ? 🤗 may naiintindihan ka ba sa lyrics ng kanta? 🤔😅
Ah, tatlong bagay - magandang himig at magandang gitara solo. Most important is below :)

I will praise You forever
(Eternal worship or will be worshiped eternally)?
i will worship you eternally from this heart of mine?
I will stay or forever be yours..

(in reference to God)

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Ah, tatlong bagay - magandang himig at magandang gitara solo. Most important is below :)

I will praise You forever
(Eternal worship or will be worshiped eternally)?
i will worship you eternally from this heart of mine?
I will stay or forever be yours..

(in reference to God)

Ang galing 🤭 lol tama ka 🤗

Ang may hilig lang sa mga instrumento at musika ang tunay na nakakabatid kung ang instrumento na ginamit ay maganda ang tunog.

Magaling 😂 I think you learn so fast 🤓

Magandang hapon 😊 Unang araw ng trabaho lol kaya kailangang maging masipag pa 😊 Ikaw din ba may trabaho ka ngayong araw na ito?

Pagpalain ka pa ng Diyos at palagi ka niyang ingatan sa loob at labas man ng iyong tahanan 😇 Ingat po kayo sir 🤗

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Ang galing 🤭 lol tama ka 🤗

Ang may hilig lang sa mga instrumento at musika ang tunay na nakakabatid kung ang instrumento na ginamit ay maganda ang tunog.

Magaling 😂 I think you learn so fast 🤓

Magandang hapon 😊 Unang araw ng trabaho lol kaya kailangang maging masipag pa 😊 Ikaw din ba may trabaho ka ngayong araw na ito?

Pagpalain ka pa ng Diyos at palagi ka niyang ingatan sa loob at labas man ng iyong tahanan 😇 Ingat po kayo sir 🤗

Maraming salamat. Magandang umaga, kumusta na?

I'm not sure what you said regarding instruments? Maybe to complicated for me at moment lol. I will try and interpret it, the computer did not help much lol :)

magkaroon ng maganda at mapagpalang araw sa trabaho :). Oo gumagawa ako ng trabaho at musika sa banda sa katapusan ng linggo.

Sana maganda ang panahon? pagpalain ka ng Diyos and bantayan ka.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Maraming salamat. Magandang umaga, kumusta na?

I'm not sure what you said regarding instruments? Maybe to complicated for me at moment lol. I will try and interpret it, the computer did not help much lol :)

magkaroon ng maganda at mapagpalang araw sa trabaho :). Oo gumagawa ako ng trabaho at musika sa banda sa katapusan ng linggo.

Sana maganda ang panahon? pagpalain ka ng Diyos and bantayan ka.
Hello! 🤗

I wanted to reply last night but my mind can't process english-tagalog well when I am sleepy but her i am again Sir lol

Good morning/evening! I am good just got a litlle busy with my work. Thank you 😊 meaning in tagalog-

Magandang umaga/gabi! Mabuti naman ako, medyo marami lang ginagawa. Salamat Or Magandang umaga/gabi!Ok naman ako,medyo abala sa trabaho. Salamat. 😊

I put Magandang umaga/gabi which is Good morning or Good evening coz I am not really sure what time is it where you are 😊

Hmmm... About the instrument thing I'll just translate it in English the best I can 😊 I was saying that people who can play instruments are most likely are good singers as well... So I was thinking that You could sing too I mean you have the tune to sing also 😂

I thought you got a friend too that is helping you ?the filipino might translate it better lol at least better than me 😂 as I've said before oh boy my English grammar is sometimes from east to west 😀 but don't worry I think my translation from english to tagalog is fine 😳

Just want to let you know that tagalog is not my dialect I came from Visayas region where the people speak "mostly visayan dialect" I said mostly because there are still other dialects we speak from where I came from... It is too complicated lol but that is how it is. 😂

What do you mean by this in English?

"Oo gumagawa ako ng trabaho at banda sa musika sa katapusan ng linggo" I understood this like this....Yes I am working on something(a piece music) this week or every week 🤔

If that's what you meant... I would say You can rephrase it like this... Oo,gumagawa ako ng musika ngayong linggong ito. Or gumagawa ako ng musika kada katapusan ng linggo( if you are working on it every End of the week)

Let's disect the tagalog words we used here

Katapusan ng linggo- end of this week or end of week or weekly

Ngayon- now or today or at this moment

Halimbawa(e.g)

Ngayong araw - today

Ngayong umaga- this morning

Ngayong tangahali- this noon (lunch
time usually)

Ngayong hapon- this afternoon (after lunch till before 6 pm)

Ngayong gabi- this evening 😊

Ngayong oras - this time,this hour or this moment or presently ,at the precise moment or currently

Umaasa akong nakatulong ito sa iyo sir 😊 Huwag po kayong mahihiya or mag-alangang magtanong. Ako po ay masaya na kahit kaunti ako ay nakakatulong sa iyo.

Maraming salamat po at Isang mapagpalang araw sa inyo. Ingat po kayo lagi 😇🤗

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Hello! 🤗

I wanted to reply last night but my mind can't process english-tagalog well when I am sleepy but her i am again Sir lol

Good morning/evening! I am good just got a litlle busy with my work. Thank you 😊 meaning in tagalog-

Magandang umaga/gabi! Mabuti naman ako, medyo marami lang ginagawa. Salamat Or Magandang umaga/gabi!Ok naman ako,medyo abala sa trabaho. Salamat. 😊

I put Magandang umaga/gabi which is Good morning or Good evening coz I am not really sure what time is it where you are 😊

Hmmm... About the instrument thing I'll just translate it in English the best I can 😊 I was saying that people who can play instruments are most likely are good singers as well... So I was thinking that You could sing too I mean you have the tune to sing also 😂

I thought you got a friend too that is helping you ?the filipino might translate it better lol at least better than me 😂 as I've said before oh boy my English grammar is sometimes from east to west 😀 but don't worry I think my translation from english to tagalog is fine 😳

Just want to let you know that tagalog is not my dialect I came from Visayas region where the people speak "mostly visayan dialect" I said mostly because there are still other dialects we speak from where I came from... It is too complicated lol but that is how it is. 😂

What do you mean by this in English?

"Oo gumagawa ako ng trabaho at banda sa musika sa katapusan ng linggo" I understood this like this....Yes I am working on something(a piece music) this week or every week 🤔

If that's what you meant... I would say You can rephrase it like this... Oo,gumagawa ako ng musika ngayong linggong ito. Or gumagawa ako ng musika kada katapusan ng linggo( if you are working on it every End of the week)

Let's disect the tagalog words we used here

Katapusan ng linggo- end of this week or end of week or weekly

Ngayon- now or today or at this moment

Halimbawa(e.g)

Ngayong araw - today

Ngayong umaga- this morning

Ngayong tangahali- this noon (lunch
time usually)

Ngayong hapon- this afternoon (after lunch till before 6 pm)

Ngayong gabi- this evening 😊

Ngayong oras - this time,this hour or this moment or presently ,at the precise moment or currently

Umaasa akong nakatulong ito sa iyo sir 😊 Huwag po kayong mahihiya or mag-alangang magtanong. Ako po ay masaya na kahit kaunti ako ay nakakatulong sa iyo.

Maraming salamat po at Isang mapagpalang araw sa inyo. Ingat po kayo lagi 😇🤗

Salamat sa iyong tulong, thank you for your help :).

Ah, the music. I can play a couple of instruments, but when it comes to singing I am not very good. I'm not a singer lol. Kumakanta ka ba?

Oo gumagawa ako ng trabaho at banda sa musika sa katapusan ng linggo - I think the computer got this wrong (and me) lol. It was meant to say I play in bands at the weekends. But not during the covid lockdown. But I am playing music this weekend.
- weekend means Saturday and Sunday. we only play music on fridays and Saturdays.

I think my translation got lost somewhere. You are my friend helping to teach me the language. I have never met anyone or spoken to someone from the philippines before so this is a new experience :)(y). I do have a book coming by the end of the week so hopefully that will help as well :unsure: :LOL:.

It's interesting to learn that there are other dialects where you live. I though it was all the same language. Your far smarter than me I can only speak one language lol.

It's going to take me a while to learn all those words you have disected (y)

Muli, salamat sa iyong tulong at Pagpalain ka ng Diyos :)

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Salamat sa iyong tulong, thank you for your help :).

Ah, the music. I can play a couple of instruments, but when it comes to singing I am not very good. I'm not a singer lol. Kumakanta ka ba?

Oo gumagawa ako ng trabaho at banda sa musika sa katapusan ng linggo - I think the computer got this wrong (and me) lol. It was meant to say I play in bands at the weekends. But not during the covid lockdown. But I am playing music this weekend.
- weekend means Saturday and Sunday. we only play music on fridays and Saturdays.

I think my translation got lost somewhere. You are my friend helping to teach me the language. I have never met anyone or spoken to someone from the philippines before so this is a new experience :)(y). I do have a book coming by the end of the week so hopefully that will help as well :unsure::LOL:.

It's interesting to learn that there are other dialects where you live. I though it was all the same language. Your far smarter than me I can only speak one language lol.

It's going to take me a while to learn all those words you have disected (y)

Muli, salamat sa iyong tulong at Pagpalain ka ng Diyos :)
Walang anuman! 🤗 Isang mapagpalang umaga @phil36 . Salamat ❤

Lolll and so I was the Filipino friend 😆 I didn't realize that 🤭

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
D'ko Inasahan ❤

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Please, Share yours 🎶

I hope that it is okay..to ask this question.
- *Even though, this thread is about songs.
--
Question:
- Info. on 'easy access/availability' of the Bibles in Philippines..nowadays?
---
I was involved in sending Bibles & Christian literature (for training) to Philippines..years ago.

Thanks,
---
*I am not sure..you are still on CC.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
I hope that it is okay..to ask this question.
- *Even though, this thread is about songs.
--
Question:
- Info. on 'easy access/availability' of the Bibles in Philippines..nowadays?
---
I was involved in sending Bibles & Christian literature (for training) to Philippines..years ago.

Thanks,
---
*I am not sure..you are still on CC.

Hello sir! Sorry for my late reply I am quite busy with work and my house these days...

Nowadays I am not too sure coz I've been away from home for more than a decade already...but when I was like 10 years old ( and I am 43 yrs old now ) Bibles were free... some churches offered it for free.

3 yeas ago I was looking for a free bible to give to my parents but I found no free bible or maybe I didn't search that hard...... 🤔

A CHRISTIANCHAT brother offered one for free and delivered the bible personally to my parents I am grateful for his kindness🙏🏻 ❤

It is quite expensive to buy a bible I bought one for a friend 18 years ago and it was quite expensive already at that time... now as far as I know the price ranges from php 200 to php 2,000+ depending on how nice the bible cover or the paper used I think 🤔... because there are nice looking Bibles and those are the expensive ones.

Accessibility and availability I would say if an unbeliever will choose between the bible and his hungry tummy I think he would choose to buy food over the bible...(just my personal opinion coz not many churches now give free bible I think...

You can find Bibles everywhere, if it is free? not really sure about this, if there are churches that still offer free bible nowadays, but maybe there are but only few....

If ever you would continue to give free Bibles and Christian books in the Philippines I am sure that would be a great blessing to many of us... Thank you ❤ God bless you abundantly ❤

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Hello sir! Sorry for my late reply I am quite busy with work and my house these days...

Nowadays I am not too sure coz I've been away from home for more than a decade already...but when I was like 10 years old ( and I am 43 yrs old now ) Bibles were free... some churches offered it for free.

3 yeas ago I was looking for a free bible to give to my parents but I found no free bible or maybe I didn't search that hard...... 🤔

A CHRISTIANCHAT brother offered one for free and delivered the bible personally to my parents I am grateful for his kindness🙏🏻 ❤

It is quite expensive to buy a bible I bought one for a friend 18 years ago and it was quite expensive already at that time... now as far as I know the price ranges from php 200 to php 2,000+ depending on how nice the bible cover or the paper used I think 🤔... because there are nice looking Bibles and those are the expensive ones.

Accessibility and availability I would say if an unbeliever will choose between the bible and his hungry tummy I think he would choose to buy food over the bible...(just my personal opinion coz not many churches now give free bible I think...

You can find Bibles everywhere, if it is free? not really sure about this, if there are churches that still offer free bible nowadays, but maybe there are but only few....

If ever you would continue to give free Bibles and Christian books in the Philippines I am sure that would be a great blessing to many of us... Thank you ❤ God bless you abundantly ❤
Thanks for info.
---
I used to work with a Christian leader in Philippines.
- He was involved in outreach & training.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
To: Kireina
---
I have another question..
---
Recently, I read an article/news..
- About the 'increased Christian persecution' in Philippines...under president Duterte.
---
Do you have some detail/info.?

Thanks,

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
I am glad you asked sir ❤

First,I am not a pro Duterte infact I didn't vote for him during the 2016 Presidential Election. I voted Mrs Santiago as my President but I am glad Mr. Duterte won. Many good things happened because of Pres. Duterte's governance opposite to what the International media trying to feed the people around the world...His governance is far from being perfect but I can say that Pres. Duterte is doing a good job 👏

No,I don't think that is true... no Christian faith persecution in the Philippines or There is increase in Christian persecution in my Country. Infact, I was surprised when my younger brother told me that inside the training camp the do devotional where they will choose a bible verse and they will explain and recite it in front of their fellow trainees and their superiors... 🙏🏻

Our Christian brothers and sisters in my country can freely shout the name of Jesus ...we can freely share the love of God we are free to worship kneel even on the streets without fear... 🙏🏻