Fill in the Blank: "Without Coffee (or My Beverage/Routine of Choice,) I Am __________________________________."

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Hey Everybody,

If you don't have your morning coffee, beverage, or routine/ritual of choice, how would you best describe yourself?

Feel free to use words, pictures, gifs, memes, and anything else to describe your "Before I've Had My Daily Tonic" state.

Here are a few suggestions:

Which emotion(s) describe how you feel before coffee/item of choice?

And, what does your face look like without your favorite prized ingestible?

I'm looking forward to hearing how my fellow forum members cope! :D

BillyBob

Dec 20, 2023
Texas
I might just take Magenta's advice and change my ID from Billybob to Mr Potato Head!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I dunno. I figure I won't be old enough to need coffee that bad for another 20 or 25 years yet.

But don't talk to me before I've had my breakfast.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
WARNING: Disturbing imagery.

RodB651

Feb 11, 2021
If you don't have your morning coffee, beverage, or routine/ritual of choice, how would you best describe yourself?
In the mornings, don't disturb me while I'm preparing my breakfast. Give me time to sit down and finish my meal.

As far as coffee, I like to pour my cup, sit down, sigh once or twice before conversation.

Mar 6, 2023

1706382447901.jpeg

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Without cofee i would be living the healthy life lol ( yeah, just water)

also my mom says: “you can live without coffee “ whenever i run out of creamer haha

maybe its true if i set my mind to it :p

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
Honestly, I don't feel different without coffee. I think it must be like JohnDB said on the other thread, that some people are genetically different and metabolize stimulants well. I'm glad I'm one of those people!

coffee.jpg

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I'm one of the few, that is allergic to coffee, so I like to drink Dr. Pepper, or sparkling flavored water for breakfast.

Probably would be fine without either, but a big breakfast is more important, than my beverage, as long as I have water and an apple.

Coffee is suppose to be highly toxic, unless you drink organic.