Fill in the Blank: "Without Coffee (or My Beverage/Routine of Choice,) I Am __________________________________."

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
And do all the work for you? I'm not going to google up every claim every person on an internet forum throws out.

Also, my uncle Fred must be the most resilient person in the world. He drinks pots of coffee - STRONG coffee - a day, he's almost 70 and still going strong.

Also my dad. And uncle Brent. And Grandma. She's 91 and she drinks that toxic stuff all the time. She must be Superwoman.

Dec 17, 2022
Without water (my bevy of choice) I am dead. :p
I drink a lot of water. About 1.5 gallons a day. I like that I drink a lot of water because it's good for you, but it can be a little annoying when you're pretty much always thristy (and always needing to use the bathroom!) I don't have diabetes. So I really don't know why I am like that.
I enjoy coffee but right now I can't have it for health issues.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Dude, that whole article is basically an advertisement for a certain brand of coffee. I should hit the Report button on that post for advertising.
First you want a link for proof, then you don't want the link, because it has advertisement. lol

Watch this video for a new mind set...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
First you want a link for proof, then you don't want the link, because it has advertisement. lol

You did a quick google and grabbed the first link that looked like it agreed with you.

It happens.

But yeah, that link was an advertisement for a certain brand of coffee that claims to be better than every other brand "because we don't do this, this and that." You could have found a better link to use.

"Coffee is deadly poison!" is actually a common theme people - especially people from certain church denominations - like to holler about. There are lots of links you could find.

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
Personally speaking, that's not the kind of mind set I want.

Anyway, if coffee is toxic, I should change my name to ToxicPie! And I'll continue to enjoy every "toxic" drink I take :love:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

Unless... You really ARE trying to advertise for that brand of coffee...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You did a quick google and grabbed the first link that looked like it agreed with you.

It happens.

But yeah, that link was an advertisement for a certain brand of coffee that claims to be better than every other brand "because we don't do this, this and that." You could have found a better link to use.

"Coffee is deadly poison!" is actually a common theme people - especially people from certain church denominations - like to holler about. There are lots of links you could find.
It wasn't about the toxins in (organic) coffee, but those added through processing and especially packaging.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
It wasn't about the toxins in (organic) coffee, but those added through processing and especially packaging.
Yup. That's what the advertisement site said.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I cant really answer this as still dealing with coffee addicted friend who ended up in hospital for a month after drinking 20 cups of coffee a day according to her husband. Shes taken to vaping instead.

Without coffee shes just going to have to confront her demons and tell them to get out I guess.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yeah, but had she not been drinking it she could’ve been a hundred already.
I have heard of similar cases. My uncle is 61, but he would have been 62 if he hadn't been held back a year.