find boyfriend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 29, 2017
I am Jane , I tried to sent all the message ,but you do not know the demon forbid us to contact with each other , pray for this , and I really looking for a boyfriend , I am 32 years old , I do not know if you are 35 is perfect to me , or are you a friendly christan good man because I want to find a 35 years old boyfriend , I had to find a man get marry , but difficulty , I trust the Lord , he gracious me a white Caucasian , I believe, Holy Spirit is here ,may a God gracious I can find a British . I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Wow, we're really narrowing it down here...

Well that leaves me out. Four years too old and in the wrong country.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Wow, we're really narrowing it down here...

Well that leaves me out. Four years too old and in the wrong country.
And here I was just going to volunteer you as being single and readily available.

Well... You're white, I think.

At least, you've told me you are. So one out of something like 8 specific qualifications can't be bad, don't you think?

Maybe she'll make an exception. :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Try an actual dating site. This isn't one..

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I am Jane , I tried to sent all the message ,but you do not know the demon forbid us to contact with each other , pray for this , and I really looking for a boyfriend , I am 32 years old , I do not know if you are 35 is perfect to me , or are you a friendly christan good man because I want to find a 35 years old boyfriend , I had to find a man get marry , but difficulty , I trust the Lord , he gracious me a white Caucasian , I believe, Holy Spirit is here ,may a God gracious I can find a British . I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ Amen.
Aren't you the one who wanted a guy from the Pentagon?

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Here's the menu enjoy ordering .... Or you could pray about it and see what God would have for you as well there where you live. Your choice!

menufont+vintage+images+graphicsfairy3bg.jpg
different-races.jpg

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
If you want a boyfriend,

Put up a picture of yourself. List some of your favorite activities and hobbies. Write up on what are some of your favorite foods, and places to travel. Tell potential mates if you're interested in bringing up offspring. How about your education? People tend to pair up on the same level. Are you willing to relocate away from a communist country? Most English speakers don't want anything to do with communism.

Maybe you should relocate now, to an area that the men you prefer come from.

U

Ugly

This is all she does on the site. Every so often she posts bizarre threads talking about wanting to marry a white guy. This is actually her most coherent, least bizarre post yet. Not that that's saying much.
Oddly, though, when I called her out in her last post everyone jumped down my throat, now here everyone is making fun of her.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I don't recall jumping down your throat... I wouldn't want to wind up in your stomach anyway. And I don't recall making fun of her, only of my lack of qualification for the job. Either you didn't really mean EVERYONE or I'm not part of everyone, i.e. I'm a nobody. :p

But yes I did recognize the user name.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I'm not making fun of her, I'm serious. If she can find Mister Right on this site, good for her.

Xuzhen, you need to get out of China. I'm sure there is no Iron Curtain surrounding China.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
This is all she does on the site. Every so often she posts bizarre threads talking about wanting to marry a white guy. This is actually her most coherent, least bizarre post yet. Not that that's saying much.
Oddly, though, when I called her out in her last post everyone jumped down my throat, now here everyone is making fun of her.
I just wanted to state for the record that I was NOT trying to make fun of the OP.

I'm actually rather interested in seeing if she finds what she's looking for, and why she's looking for those specific characteristics.

I WAS, however, unabashedly picking on Lynx, which is something I do on a regular basis (probably daily, if I kept track), along with a few other good-natured CCer's whom I know will let me get away with it (not to mention, throw it right back at me, and twice as much.) ;)

Aug 7, 2016
Awe, the OP, is such a sweet one. God bless dear friend, and may you be blessed with a husband one day sister in Christ Jesus!

Dan58

Nov 13, 2013
Not to sure the Lord is in the match making business, but it might be better to just pray to be lead towards someone you can love and who will love you. Too many specifications really limits the field of applicants. If I were hunting, I'd just list the qualifications as; "Looking for a woman, must have pulse" :).

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I just wanted to state for the record that I was NOT trying to make fun of the OP.

I'm actually rather interested in seeing if she finds what she's looking for, and why she's looking for those specific characteristics.

I WAS, however, unabashedly picking on Lynx, which is something I do on a regular basis (probably daily, if I kept track), along with a few other good-natured CCer's whom I know will let me get away with it (not to mention, throw it right back at me, and twice as much.) ;)
Things to do today:
- Go to church
- Play Fallout 2
- Take a nap
- Throw Kim's picking back at her, with twice as much
- Go to church (pm service)